Chapter 17

(Azlin's pov)
I glared at Mercy And Demona and said, "You want me come at me!" Mercy smirked and charged at me but I grabbed her by the throat and threw her into Xanatos and the male and growled at Demona, her eyes glowed red but I smirked and let mine glow silver and she stepped back and I chuckled and said, "What you wanted a fight and you four hurting my daughter and friends fueled my rage so why so scared." She came at me but I matched her everyone move till I head butted her and she stepped back and I smiled, but I heard a gun shot and pain went threw my shoulder.
(???????'s pov)
I heard a gun shot and my crystal started glowing and I went to the roof and took off towards my granddaughter. When I arrive I sent a fire barrier to block the gargoyles attack, I landed and went to my granddaughter and she opened her eyes slowly and her eyes were glowing silver. I heard Jade say my name and I healed Azlin and walked her over to the group and said, "She needs to sit down for a moment then she will be fine now let my see Jade." Elisa handed me my granddaughter and I healed her bruises and she hugged me and said, "Grandma is mommy going to be ok?" I smiled and told her yes but I heard a laugh and saw Mercy she smiled and said, "Eclipse long time no see how's your daughter? Oh wait she's dead just like her mate because I killed them. To bad you hybrid granddaughter can't do anything with out your help." I just glared at her but I heard a deep growl and saw the grey male gargoyle stand in front of Azlin, I smiled and said, "You must be Azlin's soul mate, I'm Eclipse her elder and grandmother." He was surprised but told me his name was Goliath but Azlin got up and said, "Thank you now Mercy you just made your grave."