Chapter 22

(Goliath's pov)
Soon Elisa and Azlin returned but Elisa told me she had news about something attacking people but sounded like a gargoyle. I told her I would go with her she understood but Azlin came to my side and said, "Hold still," I did what she said and she lightly drew on my shoulder a design and it flowed when she finished. She looked at me and said, "This will let me know right away if your in danger or hurt, and I'll be there as quick as lightning." I smiled and thanked her she kissed my cheek and went to join the others and I picked Elisa up and followed her direction.
-a few hours later-
(Elisa's pov)
We were shocked to find a clone of Goliath but evil, he chained me, Xanatos, Goliath and the scientist who created him. But Goliath started to wake and he tried breaking the chains but couldn't. But Goliath's shoulder started to glow till it stopped and the build shook and a creature (below) broke threw the wall and roar at Thailog, he stepped back but Goliath smiled and said, "Azlin!" The thing looked at Goliath and lowered its head down to him and broke his chain and a light surround the beast till Azlin stood in its place were different clothing and said, "Told you I wouldn't be fare you are my soul mate after all." But Thailog growled and charged at them but Azlin back flipped and kicked him in the chin, he stumbled back but she smirked and said, "Really I have fought many battles this I saw coming." He growled furiously at her but she fought him till he fled Goliath had us free but Azlin snapped her fingers was was in her normal cloths and said, "Will that is weird to see another Goliath but I fear this is not the last we will see of him." Goliath agreed but I took the Scientist and Xanatos back to the city and watched Goliath and Azlin flying in front of us.

" Goliath agreed but I took the Scientist and Xanatos back to the city and watched Goliath and Azlin flying in front of us