Chapter 18

(Goliath's pov) (a/u above is Azlins gargoyle form I drew her but I didn't like my drawing so I used my drawing app to draw her)
Azlin tackles Mercy and said, "You are the reason why my parents are dead and Jade's!" And they fought but Mercy pushed her back and told her she was more stronger than us, Azlin growled and said, "You want a hybrid you got it!" And a glow came from Azlin and soon died and a female gargoyle version of Azlin stood and her eyes glowed Silver And she pinned Mercy and said, "I will finish what happen a long time ago murder!"
(Azlin's pov)
Our fight went on till finally I clawed her in the face and then her stomach, my grandmother stepped in and said, "By the fire of heaven let this soul return to where it was at!" And fire surround Mercy and she went back to the dead I looked at Demona, Xanatos and the male and said, "Who's next?" Demona jumped off and flew away, Xanatos ran inside and the male jumped off and a helicopter caught him and he was gone. I took a deep breath and calm down but I got tackled in my leg and saw Jade, I picked her up and she cried into my shoulder and I rubbed her back but I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Goliath.
(Goliath's pov)
I looked at Azlin and I saw fear, sadness and a tiny bit of love. She looked at Jade and looked at me and said, "Let's leave before Xanatos tried anything again please." I agreed and told the other to return to the clock tower, when we arrived Eclipse stood beside Azlin and said, "I have to return to my shop I'll see you sometime and be safe." We told her bye and to be safe and she took off but Azlin looked at Jade and said, "Angel we can show Goliath and the others why we were gone." She nod and a little gold glow came off of her and she was a gargoyle and I was shocked but Hudson asked how and Azlin looked down and said, "My mother was a gargoyle while my father was a lunar and archangel, they were soul mates and had me I was able to change to both forms. Jade's real parents were like mine but her mother was a lunar angel while her father was a gargoyle, they were close friends with my parents but Mercy killed my parents then Jade's. I heard what happen and adopted Jade as my child so I still have her close to me, Eclipse is my grandmother she is my moms mother. I'm a hybrid and I haven't used my gargoyle side in a long time and I was scared to see how you and the others would react and why Jade was sick she turned 5 and was shifting into her gargoyle form. I'm sorry for not telling the truth I was only protecting you all and Jade." I pulled her into a hug and and she wrapped one arm around me and hugged me and I felt her crying but I pet her head to calm her down.