PaW How?

*WARNING* its short :( and im sorry. I re wrote it too many times and this is what i will stick with.

Athena ♥

I have been up hiding in my room since dinner was done. The boys could tell something was on my mind and said they would clean for me. Pft... like that did much... Im cleaning my already spotless room. Its only been an hour and I've already dusted and vacuumed. And I mean getting rid of all dust and sanitizing everything. I have also moved my room around 3 times.

I fall back onto my bed and did a backwards somersault onto my tummy and just lay there all sprawled out. I still can't stop thinking about everything. The boys, the dogs, and of course Warric. My life has changed in the short time I've been here. I am actually happy. Like really happy. This feels like home. Like I'm supposed to be here. They are my family.

"ATHENA CELESTE GET DOWN HERE! MOVIE TIME!"

That is my cue to get my sleepy clothes on. I do a quick loose french braid so my hair is over my right shoulder and wash my body without getting my hair wet. I put on my 'Come to the dark side - We have cookies' tank and short jammies with the little glow in the dark monster on them and headed downstairs with my hello Kitty fuzzy blanket.

It was only Gavvine and Garrette tonight for movie night because I guess Jiro and Kennard were going out tonight. Yea I'm sure... I cant see them going out to a bar or anything. Especially together! Ha! make me laugh. Oakley and Hackette went to bed early I guess. One of the best British movies, Snatch, was already paused at the beginning just waiting for me to sit and mow on some snacks. Nom nom nom.

Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No, Tommy. There's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? "Zee Germans"?

Yea kick booty of a movie... and I'm not a big Brad Pitt fan... but damn that Pikey Mickey is H. O. T. hot!

For our second movie we decided on a funny classic... Super Troopers hehe. It was half way through the movie and I was wrapped up in my blanket shivering. I think the air was still on but I was too cold to go turn it off.

"Hey Thina... would you like another blanket?" Gavvine asked me.

"YYyy-esss-sss ppplease." I shivered back.

"I will go turn off the air for you since I gotta go to bed anyways. Night beautiful" Garrette gave me a kiss on the forehead and was off to bed. Gavvine brought back a thick quilt and kissed me goodnight on the same spot as his twin before heading off after Gavvine.

I was all snuggled in my blankets almost warmed up when I seen two cold dog noses laying on the couch by my head with familiar silver and light blue eyes staring at me. I rolled my eyes and lifted my blankets for them to crawl under.

I don't know how I never noticed before but their eyes were the same as Garrette and Gavvine. And that was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to someone trying to pick me up. Probably trying to carry me upstairs to my room. The dog in front of me did a low quiet growl and I reached my hand out to stroke his head and mumbled "Gavvine stop growling at Jiro" I felt everyone tense around me and I realized what just came out of my mouth.

I opened my eyes not really wanting to.... I seen Jiro looking at me with his mouth wide open in shock and two dogs with wide eyes staring at me.

"How" Jiro stuttered.

Both dogs jumped off the couch and turned into men... VERY NAKED MEN. They grabbed pillows to cover themselves and they opened their mouths and closed them a few times. For once they were totally speechless.

"EEww! boys! Thats nasty! I lay on those pillows! I do not want your little bits cootifying them! You are so washing them in the morning BEFORE breakfast."

"But-" Gavvine started

"Www-" Garrette stuttered.

"How" Jiro asked again in wonder but not seeming to get anything else out of his mouth.

"Stop stuttering and spit it out boys." I rolled my eyes because I knew what they were trying to ask. I was just trying to make them squirm. I should be the one freaking out over here! I lived in a house full of guys that could turn into big dogs!

Jiro seemed to gather the courage before the twins. "How did you find out that we were... you know..." he trailed off and added the last part in a whisper "wolfs?"

"Wolfs? I just thought you were just massive dogs like huskies or something." I wanted to make them sweat it a little bit longer. They were still really nervous.

"Nope... Wolfs" the three of them said nervous but proud.

"Why dont you two either shift back or go get some clothes on." I wrinkled my nose at them standing there with my pillows still on their bitty parts.

When I seen the twin smirks on their faces I should have known to duck... but of course I realized too late what they were going to do. I got two pillows to the face... Shiver - eeww. I threw the pillows back at them just as they finished their shift back into their charcoal black wolfs. They didn't even see it coming because they were just looking up at me when 'smack' pillow to the face! BOO-YA! Twin playful growls followed by them jumping on me and kissing my face with their massive pink tongues.

"SsTTop! I will tell you how I knew if you stop! For the love of Joe Pete and Henry!" I whisper yelled at them. No need to wake the rest of the house. Its like 3 in the morning.

They laid down and looked up at me with questions in their eyes and Jiro was still standing there. Not really knowing what to say or do.

"I guess I always knew. I kept wondering things like where the dogs came from and where they went when they weren't around. Why one of you was always missing when a dog was around. Things like that." I told them sleepily. Nobody said anything for a long time. I think they were trying to process that I knew and I wasn't freaking out. I tried to stifle a yawn and it wasn't working very well. Thats for sure.

"Alright Thina... off to bed." Jiro said while scooping me up and walking up to my room. Both Gavvine and Garrette followed with their tails wagging knowing that they got a spot on my bed to snuggle.

Jiro tucked us in and was almost to the door when I thought of something. "Jiro?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes Thina?" He answered quietly.

"Can you shift and sleep with us?" I mumbled in reply. He just nodded and went to my bathroom leaving it open a crack. In less than a minute a dark grey wolf with black socks on all four of his legs and a black mask walked out of the bathroom.

"Your wolf is beautiful Jiro... I never got to see it before." I told him with a smile. I then patted the bed on an empty spot. Once everyone was settled and I was almost completely out I remembered the incident with the young twins. "Oh and guys... if I wake up and any of you are naked I chop off your bitts and you eat them for breakfast"

I fell asleep to their wolfish laughter.

♥**♥

Om-nom-na-nom-nom! Eating Dill Pickle Chips with M&Ms... mmmm nom nom nom. They are so nummy in my tummy :)

Cootifying - the act of infesting something or someone with cooties. (yea I totally just made that up)

So this isn't going to be for a little while but if you haven't noticed... they are a SMALL pack. And there is no parents... its kinda taboo to even mention them. what do you think should have happened to them? let me hear some of your thoughts. I check all comments and take all ideas into consideration. car accident? hunters? enemy pack? In all seriousness those are all OVERLY USED. Should they be alive or dead?

As for finding out that they are wolfs... there were a lot of really good ideas on how she should find out. I almost used that she seen them shift out her window I had part of it all typed up and she was in her room and seen Warric shift out her window (it was mentioned by julia_hesham and Fallen777 for an out the window scene) I did go with Aimee ( someone I met at walmart in the book section haha) we came up with it deciding that she already knew deep down that they were and she accepts it without realizing it because she is Warrics MATE and her soul is meant to be with him and is destined to be alpha female. Hence the aura they all sense from her. They recognize the 'power' or whatnot. lol LOVE YOU ♥    -yea i like the little hearts... what ya gonna do bout it huh! huh! huh!