PAW Gone

Athena POV

I headed up to my room to pack my things. I knew that I had over stayed my welcome. I didn't want any goodbyes because that would be too hard. They were my boys and I didn't want to try and tell them that I was leaving. I packed only the things that i came with and left everything else. I had all the money in an envelope under my mattress that I had made while working here and left it on the bed with a note.

To my boys:

I will always love each and every one of you. I will miss you all but I had to leave. I couldn't stay somewhere where I was an inconvenience. I didn't want any goodbyes because it would be harder on us all. Please don't come after me and live your lives happily. I am truly sorry for the troubles I caused.

Gavvine and Garrette- thank you for all the wonderful times. I loved joking and laughing with you both. I am sorry that i had to leave like this.

Jiro- you are a great man. You will meet that someone special and she will be the luckiest girl to have someone like you. You and everyone else were my rock. Thank you.

Oak and Hackette- Stay out of trouble... both of you. You both matured so much and I will always remember how happy you made me. I am glad i got to see you grow.

Kennard- No hard feelings. I hope that you are happier without me in your life messing things up for you. You will always hold a special spot in my heart and I will think of the happy times.

Warric- Take care of them. You have a great family. I know it was hard having a female in your home but thank you for sharing them with me. It was the happiest time in my life. I am grateful.

Forever Grateful to you all,

Thena

I left the note on the bed next to the envelope and started to pull on my sweatshirt and boots. I was thinking of the best way to sneak out of the house undetected... which was going to be hard in a house full of werewolves with really good hearing. Hmmm how was i going to do this?

I needed money... that was a given. I looked at the envelope on the bed and decided to take some of the cash. I counted out $400 and wrote on the envelope that it was all there but the money I took and that i would pay it back as soon as i had a job.

I looked out my window and decided that the drop wouldn't be too bad since there was a tree close to my window. I tossed my bag out the window and climbed out onto the window sill. Just as I was reaching out for the branch the house shook with Warric's powerful voice. My hand slipped off the branch and i fell to the ground.

As I lay on the ground trying to get my senses back I focused on breathing. My breath was knocked out of me when i hit the ground and I was seeing black spots in my vision. I tried not to groan when I got up and listened for anyone that could have heard me but with all the ruckus inside I went undetected.

Inside there was a loud crash followed by the back door slamming open. I stepped into the shadows and held my breath as I seen Warric running through the yard and shifting mid sprint, his clothes shredding and falling to the ground like confetti.

I knew this was my chance. I snuck around the house sticking to the shadows and made my way to the long driveway. Once I was far enough away from the house I took off at a fast jog. I had to at least make it to the road before they found me gone. Maybe I could find someone to give me a ride. In any direction. As long as it was away from my wolf boys. And that is when the tears came.

***********

So this is WAY overdue. Its been a long and stressful time for me. But i made sure I got this little chapter up before anything. Thank you all for sticking with me. Let me know what you think. I am planing on doing another chapter on this story and doing a chapter on saving the prince... so that is productive right? This is not edited and might not make any sense fyi lol have a great night and hope to get another chapter for you in the next couple hours.