Power and Wisdom

Warric POV

My body is exhausted and sore, and finally I am home. Running for a week straight will do that to you. After I eat I am going straight to bed for 2 days. Anyone who wakes me up or disturbs me I am going to literally bite their head off. They know not to bother me and stay out of my way.

Im almost to the door... 10 more feet...What the hell is that! Is that a car? That doesn't even look like a car... well a matchbox car maybe but still! Who the hell brought that hunk of metal here and left it in the driveway! With a growl, "I will deal with him later"

As I walk in the front door the smell of cinnamon and some sort of flower almost knock me on my ass. I feel like I was just beat the F up by them. Sniffing the air i find that its all over. My wolf is going crazy with excitement and I push him back telling myself to just get some leftovers and head to bed.

What is this smell? Its in the kitchen also but there is also the smell of lemons surrounding me. I open the refrigerator looking for take out boxes or a pizza box  to find a full fridge. Someone went grocery shopping? In the front is a plate wrapped in saran wrap with a note and my name taped to it in girlie writing. Confused I open the note:

Warric,

Take off the wrap and heat in the microwave 2 minutes. Dessert is next to the big plate and Ice cream is in the freezer. Heat the bowl 30 seconds before you add the ice cream.

Enjoy

Huh? What is that all about? I turn to actually look at the room around me. In the light from the refrigerator and my heightened sight I see a spotless kitchen. That explains the lemon smell. But what about the cinnamon and 'sniff' daisy... no thats not it... 'sniff' jasmine? My wolf went crazy again and I almost shifted in the middle of the kitchen. Pull yourself together! I ordered to myself. Trying to calm down I grabbed the plate of food and heated it up. I didnt even look to see what it was before I was stuffing it in my mouth over the sink. Yeah Im that hungry.

Pausing long enough to put the second bite in my mouth I actually taste the food. Chicken Alfredo? Who the hell knows how to cook chicken Alfredo? Damn they did a good job though. Once it was gone I set the plate in the sink and went back to the refrigerator to pull out the dessert bowl. If dinner was that amazing then I am glad there is room for dessert.

Apple crisp?! Fuck yea! I heated it up and put a few heaping scoops of ice cream on top. I ended up eating all the apple crisp first and decided to eat my ice cream with a movie.

As I move closer to the living room the scent from earlier gets stronger. I walked into the living room and stepped around the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I roared.

****************

This is major short but Im already starting the next chapter. Should be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Im having some troubles but shouldnt be too hard to get it all out and on the screen :)