PaW Anger

I just turned around and walked away, I knew he would follow. It was an order. I could hear everyone in the living-room now whispering and the girl, I still don't know her name, telling them to hush and that she would have words with me later. Ha! Yeah okay... I'm the alpha. I can do what I want.

I walk into my office with Jiro hot on my heels and as soon as he quietly closes the door I turn on him. I slam him against the door holding him by his neck "Okay BETA" I sneered at him,"Who the BLOODY HELL is this chick! And WHY is she in MY HOUSE!" I was up in his face by now and I could see the fear in his eyes. I let go and took a step back, starting to pace back and forth mumbling to myself and trying to calm down. I didn't wanna rip his head off but if he didn't start talking soon and giving me answers I was going to explode. Literaly... into my wolf. He was just standing there with his head down and shaking slightly. Okay... answer... now....now... Im waiting.... "NOW... I want an answer NOW! What is the human doing here." I started out yelling and ended in a growl.

Jiro looked up at me with a look of fear and anger. "Her NAME is Athena!" He growled back at me. Whoa! Did he just stick up for a human? I growled back at him, both my wolf and myself were shaking in anger by now. I was trying desperately not to shift in my office. I didn't want a broken office. "I hired her yesterday because she needed a job and WE NEED someone here to clean and I am sick of pizza. Did you taste her food! She is a god-send and you are complaining!"

"Our secret is at jeopardy here Jiro. Do you understand that? Can your brain comprehend that? What if she sees something and goes to someone about it? We can't be exposed like that." I tried to talk calmly but I don't think it was working very well.

"Why don't you sit and I will tell you everything. And look at how the boys are. They are drinking up her attention. Hell, the boys All helped do dishes after breakfast. Kennard didnt help but he sat on the counter and listened to everyone. He actually sat with the family for more than 5 minutes and wasn't forced to be there!"

I sat down behind my desk with a sigh to hear the rest of what he had to say but his hand was slapped over my nose as soon as my sigh was out. "Warric! breath in! Hurry! YOUR SOUL!" I looked at him with confusion and he just mumbles something about Thena and souls being lost. "Sorry, nevermind"

"Well then get your hand off me and tell me what I wanna know!"

It was about an hour and a half later and Jiro has finished telling me everything that has been going on the last couple days and since she has been 'working' here. Her at the coffee shop, shopping, and meeting the boys. How she took charge and they listen to her like they listen to me. And how they are eager to do little things just to see her smile at them. The respect she has earned from everyone in the house.

I still don't like the fact that there is a human in my pack house but for the time being she can stay. She is getting the house in order and then I can dismiss her. We were just sitting here and I was thinking about everything when a thought popped in my head. I groaned.

"Where is she sleeping?" I just asked when I heard a knock on the door. "ITS OPEN"

I could smell her before I could see her. "If you are done yelling at Jiro, it is time for dinner. So please wash up and join us in the dining room." She was scowling at me and when she glanced at Jiro she smiled a small smile at him, glanced back at me with a scowl again and walked out.

I heard Jiro laugh and try and cover it with a cough. "Well she hasn't been given a room yet but I was thinking the one next to yours. Its the girliest one and has the biggest closet out of all the empty rooms."

"Biggest closet? Why would that matter?" I was confused. What does it matter what size the closet is? A closet is a closet... right? I mean I only have half my closet even filled. Clothes don't take up that much room.

"Oh Warric... there is so much you dont know about a woman. They love their clothes... And they love their shoes. She will need plenty of room for both in a closet." Was all he said as he walked out of my office.

I didnt even notice the disrespect being shown to me by him walking out without me dismissing him. I was too shocked. A WHOLE CLOSET OF CLOTHES AND SHOES! HOLY SHIT!

**********

This is not all I wanted to post but I gotta get headed for home and leave my daddy's house. Happy mother's day to all the mommys out there and Happy survive cancer day as well for those of you that have had cancer and beat it. (2 people in my family have had cancer and survived and the one just finished her treatments so we celebrated that today also)

I also want to say thank you to everyone because I am now # 32 in Werewolf and #171 in Romance. I love comments so feel free to comment on what you think (except on how short they are im already sorry bout that I just try to upload quick but its hectic) and I love input. THANKS LOVELIES!!