PaW The next morning

I woke up feeling warm and comfortable but realized i had to pee. Really, really bad and I was smooshed between two identical boys. I had my head on one boys chest and the other was cuddled into my back with his nose in my neck. Our It took me a moment to realize where i was and who these boys were... Gavvine and Garrette. My new brothers.

I tried to sneak out of the tangle of legs and arms only to have the one I was laying on turn twards me and they both squeezed me tight mumbling that they 'didnt wanna play ponies anymore.' Umm, okay? Wonder where that comment came from concidering they both said it.

"Boys! UP I GOTTA PEE!!" I yelled out trying to push them off the bed so I didnt wet my pants. I heard twin thuds on the floor followed by groans. I just giggled and sprinted to the bathroom connected to the bedroom slamming the door. Once inside i shouted to the boys who were still climbing off the floor grumbling "Sorry but i had to go!"

"Yea, yea whatever." One said in return.

I decided a shower would do me good and didn't really care who's bathroom this was. They could find another if they really needed one. So after I emptied my bladder I stripped outta my pj's and stepped into a hot shower. There was only Axe shampoo and body wash among some other manly shower stuff so I knew I was going to smell like a guy all day today. Oh well. Screw it, Id rather smell like a guy than stink.

"AAARRG! Mother of Clowns! I didn't bring any clothes in here!" I fumed to myself once I had stepped out and had a green fluffy towel wrapped around myself. I have two options... One go downstairs in only a towel to the living room with a house full of boys... Or raid the closet. Ha! Im not even going to think about this one... Closet it is!

I slowly cracked the door open sticking just my head out and into the bedroom. I breathed a sigh of relief because the boys were gone and stepped into the room only to take a quick step back to try and suck the piece of my soul back in that had slipped out with my sigh. Once I got back as much as I was able to in the deep sucking breath I had taken, I held my breath while walking to the dresser. I rummaged through the drawers while counting to 100 in my head. When I got to 100 I slowly breathed half of what I held out and breathed back in until I felt like my soul wouldnt escape again.

I found some basketball shorts and a T-shirt decided that they would do for now and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

My I pod was plugged in and Tokio Hotel's song Ready, Set, Go! was blasting through my speakers and I was singing along as I cooked. I had already made bacon and sausage and they sat in the oven keeping warm while I made french toast and scrambled eggs with mushrooms, peppers and onion. Once they were done I was going to drown them with cheese.

"Ready, set, go it's time to run
The sky is changing we are one
Together we can make it while the world is crashing down
Don't you turn around" I had just finished the chorus while standing on the island counter with the spatula as my mic when Garrette and Gavvine walked into the kitchen . "Morning boys! Get cleaned up and wake everyone else up its time to eat!!!" I chirped happily to the twins and went back to singing but hopped off the counter to go flip my french toast and put the cheese on my eggs.

**********

This is majorly short... again... but im sleepy and wanna go to bed and dont know if I will get a chance to add any more tomorrow so I want it up. Enjoy.

Oh and Kayla... Im glad there isnt a murder scene and if you lost a lil weight u'd look like ricki lake :) yuppers love that song... brings back the old fun times