PaW adding up

** warning...**
This is done on my cell phone... Its going to be short but I'm hoping to ride my Mommy's pink bike (with a basket) a mile down the road to steal WI FI lol. See...I do love you guys <3

I heart you Daisy... August will be here soon. Xoxo Mahal kita.

Sandy POV

The phone rang again. I rushed to it knowing it was gonna be the update on Athena. Its been two hours an she still isn't up. Maybe this here time'll be different.

"Hello?" I asked anxiously. I listened to the nurse on the other line and hung up without a word. Still unconscious. Well isnt that just finger lickin Great. Pft. 

Not only I been worryn' bout her, Im confused beyond belief. Who was that Were? Was he the reason for Athena's heart break? Does she know what he is? He seems to know her. I am so confused.

The bell above the door chimes and I look up to see two young men with black shaggy hair. They looked travel worn.

"hi ya boys. Coffee or water to start out?" I ask them.

They looked at me with pleading tired eyes.

"Coffee!" The younger of the two yelled half enthusiastically.

"please miss... Coffee would be wonderful" the oldest said sending a small scowl at the other.

"Commin up!" I chirped to them. I took em both steaming hot cups of coffee and creamer. "Here ya go. Drink up. Yer menu." I gave them the menus and told them I would be back in a few minutes for their order.

I turned to head behind the counter and caught a whiff of their scent and froze. Werewolves. But they didn't smell rouge.

I hurried my little rear end to behind the counter to observe them. They looked tired and sad. But I didn't want to make any mistakes. They waved me on over to their table ready to order. I slapped a smile to my face and walked over.

Before they could order I told them in a quiet voice. "Ya'll in a dangerous territory. Alpha know bout yer visit?"

"No miss, we are just passing through. We are looking for someone special to us because she left." The oldest spoke up looking even more sad than before and the youngest had tears well up in his pretty dark blue eyes.

"Just dont be causin any trouble here. We are a small town with humans living among us. " I gave them a pointed look. Switching gears I put my friendly smilin face back on and held up my pen. "Now for lunch. What'll it be boys?"

They looked shocked for a seccon cause my abrupt change but recovered quickly and gave me their orders. That surprised me more than anythinn. I expected a huge greasy burger with the massive side a fat like most boys.

"Uh the Fresco style grilled chicken with no fries. Uh any veggie ya got and a side salad." The oldest ordered.

"Yeah same for me." The youngest replied.

I stood with my mouth open like i was gonna catch flies. Frozen in shock. Finally I pulled myself together enough to talk. "Wow healthy eatin' for young Were men, Usually ya guys order straight up grease!" I blurted the last bit out. My eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth. "OMIGOSH! That was so stinkin' rude of me!"

They looked up to me sheepishly. "Thats okay. We had a wonderful woman in our home that tought us how to eat well and take care of ourselves."

As I was getting ready to reply the door opened makin the door chime. I looked up to see Athena walking in looking tired and muttering to herself. I was just getting ready to say something to her when the boys in front of me jumped up out of their seats.

"THENA!" They yelled overjoyed.

"We found you!" The youngest yelled with tears... I assume of JOY streaming down his cheeks.

I looked to Athena in confusion to see her stop in her tracks and pale. All color drained from her face and she collapsed to her knees and broke out into sobs. I went to run to her and comfort her but the two guys were already there. The oldest cradling her in his lap while the youngest was hugging them both. She continued to sob clutching his shirt in her tiny fists and they had tears running down their faces and smiles plastered on their faces.

She looked up to the one holding her and sobbed out "Jiro?" She cried harder before looking to the other. "Oak! sniffle- Wha How? sniff "

"Shh, we finally found you" The one she called Oak soothed her and tried to wipe her tears away.

She looked up at Jiro and he had a huge grin on his face. He Wiped some snot - eew- on his sleeve and whispered to her "We came to bring you back home."

With that she stiffened in his arms. "No" she whispered back.

"We finally found you. We miss you. Everyone."

Athena shot to her feet and pushed them away. They wouldn't have budged normally but they were shocked at her outburst. "NO!" She screamed. She turned on her heel and started for the stairs.

Oak grabbed for her hand looking as broken as she did. Athena turned back to them and yelled "I wasn't wanted! He didn't want me!" and fled up the stairs leaving everyone behind.

I looked to the kitchen as I heard Tex drop something. He was standing in the doorway with his mouth hanging open and eyes wide. I glanced around the rest of the diner and seen that it was empty which i was glad because of the scene that just happened.

I seen the youngest boy drop to the floor in tears, practically hugging the floor.

"Come on Oakley, lets go sit back down. We still need to eat." Jiro rubbed the back of the younger one and helped him to his feet. He looked to me and said softly "We would still like to have a meal here if thats okay with you. Then if she doesn't want us we will leave." A few tears leaked from his eyes but I could tell he was trying to hold them in. I just nodded and ran to the kitchen pushing Tex inside with me.

I made the salads while Tex made everything else and tried to figure out what the hell was going on. Who were all these guys showing up for Athena? Who the effin friggin hell is she really and why are they so desparate to get her back.

I could hear the faint sound of her crying upstairs and my heart broke.

********

Okay so I wrote this and re wrote it and stared at the screen for like an hour . I almost got caught stealing wi fi from the road down a mile from my mom's house so I came to my dad's house to use the computer. It was hard to do Sandy cause she has a cool southern twang. Love listening to people from the south talk (Im from Michigan and a "Yankee" as we are sometimes called lol). Love me some southern boys (like Chase Landry and Jay Paul Molinere from swamp people) Anyways I hope you like it. I will update as soon as i can. let me know what you think. Oh and if you dont mind boyxboy stories read Fire and Ice from TheWitchAndTheCat.