Power and Wisdom

Gavvine POV

Today has been the best. I'm not sure where Jiro found this girl, but she is amazing. Silly as hell but gets all serious when things need to be done. Its kinda scary actually some of the looks she can give you. Makes me squirm. I wanted to see how she acted when she didn't think anyone was around so after I cleaned my room I shifted into my wolf and went down stairs. Yea, I know... she got all of us to clean. We all ran up stairs like pups wagging our tails to please her. And she's only human!

When I walked into the kitchen in my wolf form I could tell she was scared shittless. The look on her face when she jumped onto the counter said it all... She thought I was going to eat her! Our size is intimidating if you aren't used to us because we are the size of a small horse. It was fun dancing with her and messing around while we cleaned. Well mostly she cleaned but I did as much as I could since i was wolf. I had fun playing around with her, then Garrette got done with his room. I wasn't afraid of him stealing the spotlight but I was in trouble with her already because I was MIA when Jiro went to issue her new orders. She radiates power and its like she silently demands respect without even realizing it.

I had ran upstairs shifting as soon as I was inside my bedroom and fell flat on my face when I was trying to get my clothes on. I don't think I was ever in such a hurry to shift and get dressed! I know it looked like I had just stepped out of a hot and steamy make out session but I didn't care. I just wanted to get my butt back down stairs to spend more time with her. While we were waiting for dinner the three of us goofed off. I swear she was like our triplet instead of Garrette and I just being twins. She was hilarious singing along with some of the songs and doing her silly dances. We were even finishing each others sentences.

Dinner itself was amazing. She even got Kennard to set the table. Yea, she bribed him with an extra scoop of ice cream... But still! He didnt even complain! Not one grumble or mumble, just happily set the table.

Everyone talked and joked around the table and it was a nice change to the usual arguing over pizza in the living room over a not so friendly match on Call of Duty. Jiro told us about her battle at the store with the 'British' and her spoon weapon. She didnt look embarrassed, she just stated like it was obious that it was an urgent matter and that they could have been attacked if they weren't ready, and because they were British they woulda have had their butts pounded into the dirty tile floor... Everyone knew the English were good boxers.

After dinner when she sent all the boys in the living room to play games, she made me help with dishes and put away left overs. I didnt mind because we just goofed off some more while we washed everything. Man, she is a sanitation freak. Everything has to be disinfected... and i mean EVERYTHING.

Now I'm bored... just laying in bed staring at the ceiling and cant get to sleep. Its almost 11pm and I have to be up at 5am for my patrol. I can hear Doomsday downstairs. What kind of chick watches that movie in the middle of the woods by herself? Hmmm... I could always shift and sneak down there and watch it with her. Keep her company. And hope that Warric doesn't come home and flip a lid because shes here. Warric is my oldest brother and can be a little more moody than Kennard sometimes. He doesn't mind humans as long as they mind their own business and dont come into the house unless its to fix something. I guess I better go down there even if its just to make sure Warric doesn't explode when he sees her sleeping on the couch and her scent all over downstairs. If he does freak she will probably pee herself. Those are her words, not mine.

So shifting I head downstairs and seen Garrette walking out of his room in wolf form also. "What ya doin Garrette?" I ask through our mind link. We usually only use our link when we are wolfs because it is annoying as hell to hear everyone in your head all the time. Talk about migraine, so we usually block everyone.

"Doomsday is my fave movie... you know that. Plus Warric will be home later." he replied when he was next to me.

"Well then... race ya!" I practically flew down the stairs with Garrette hot on my heels.

When we got to the living room we paused at the door and watched her for a minute. Thena, as Garrette and I decided to call her, was sitting in the middle of the couch with her feet folded under her and a fuzzy purple blanket over her lap. A steaming cup of daisy tea was sitting on the floor in front of her and she was watching the movie intently. It wasn't very far into the movie. They were kidnapped by Sol and his gang and the Dr was already BBQ... And there went that crazy ass Viper chick's head...

"Ready to jump onto the couch?" Garrette asked.

"Oh hell yea! on the count of 3" I answered excitedly. "1...3!!"

We ran around to the front of the couch on opposite sides and jumped onto the couch on either side of her."Shit!!" Thena jumped onto the back of the couch and got tangled in her blanket and fell off the back of the couch with a thud. "OOFF! Ugh ow!" We just sat there looking at her as she peeked over the couch at us. "Well hello there... I didnt know there were two of you!"

"Wow mood swing much?" I said to Gattette. He just laughed to me.

"Well since its a party now I guess we need popcorn huh boys?" We couldn't help it but lick our lips and wriggle on the couch as she walked into the kitchen to pop our treat. She came back in carrying 3 bowls heaping full of popcorn. "Sorry but I am not sharing my bowl with you two when yours are gone, I dont do dog slobber... so enjoy." plopping in between us and giving us each a bowl.

We sat there for a while watching the movie before I seen her eyes start to droop. I sat up on the couch and nudged her to lay down. We were about to get off the couch and leave her to sleep in peace but she had other plans. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me down and curled her legs around Garrette so he could lay in the crook of her knees. Once he settled in she murmured sleepily to him "And make sure to keep your nose to yourself Mr... Or no more popcorn for you... I don't want your nose in inappropriate places" and then she fell asleep.

"Night man..." He replied with a chuckle.

"Night" I closed my eyes and was out .

****

Sorry Its short... I figured it would be easier to stop here since the POV is going to change anyways. Thanks