PaW Breakfast

I was getting out the plates and the rest of the breakfast necessities when I hear 'thud - thud' followed by two groans and maniacal twin laughter, along with shouts from everyone else saying 'shut the bloody hell up.' Awe, my boys are all crab ass in the morning... "BOYS!! I have COFFEE and BREAKFAST!!" I sing- shout to them.

I hear 6 shouts of 'COFFEEEEEEEE!' and everyone fighting to get downstairs first. I laugh as I take out 6 mugs and make their cups of coffee with a splash of caramel macchiato creamer and a teaspoon of sugar. By the time they all got downstairs in various states of night time undress, I had a stack of plates out along with their mugs of hot coffee and a cold glass of orange juice for each of them. They rush to the counter and almost start a fight over coffee until I remind them there is one for each of them. When each boy had a mug in their hand they went to take a drink of it and froze looking into the mugs confused.

"Um... what is this? Isn't coffee black?" Jiro speaks up first.

"Oh my naive boys... This is what you would call coffee with caramel creamer and sugar." I reply with a smile to each of them.

One of the younger twins takes a hesitant sip after sniffing it and his eyes widen. The others thinking that is was poison or something either held it away from them or set it back onto the counter and took a step back, until the younger boy yells "This is AWESOME!" To which all of them grabbed their mugs again and took a sip themselves. Everyone sighed in relief.

My eyes widen and i slap my hand over the two closest boy's mouths "Your souls! Oh NO!"

"HuH" were the muffled replies along with looks that questioned my sanity.

"Never-mind, just go get a plate and make your plates by age" I took my hand off of Kenard's mouth and I think the other was Garrette and everyone went to make their plates. "No arguing just get your food and go sit down boys"

Everyone was sitting down stuffing their faces when i hear movement upstairs. Hmm looks like War-Path Warric has decided to grace us with his delightful presence. Yea, insert sarcasm 'here'. Sill, I get up from the table leaving my plate to go make his for him knowing that he might be in a better mood after last night if I feed the beast. Hehe. A few minutes later he walks into the kitchen dressed in dark jeans and a black v neck tshirt grumbling to himself. Wow, I notice for the first time how perfect he looks. His head snaps up in my direction and his eyes narrow as I heard a growl. Geeze dog much?

I refrain from rolling my eyes at him and put on a sugary sweet smile on my face instead. "Good morning Warric, why dont you go have a seat at the table with your brothers and I will bring your breakfast to you."

He just glares at me and stomps off into the dining room and plops down in a chair. Chirps of 'morning!' were heard from most boys even though their mouths were still full and a grunt was his only response. Well here goes nothing... enter the lions den and hope that the others will keep me from gettin eaten alive by Mr. grumpy bear.

I grab his plate along with his coffee and juice and set it down on the table in front of him and look at the others trying to be stern. "Boys, we aren't in a barn don't talk with your mouths full" I scold them.

"Yes Thena" and "Sorry Thena" were their replies after they swallow their bites of food.

********

Im sorry that the chapters are so teeny itty bitty but I am busy and crazy tired but I had a few ask to post something soon. The next chapter will be in Warric's pov. Thank you for reading and I hope to have the other part up in a few hours. let me know what you think THANKS LOVE YA ALL MUAHAHAHA