PaW A Week

*Warning* short and boring... Im sorry...

*

Its been a week and so far things are going great. We have a routine now and everything is falling into place... well for the most part. I mean come on... I live with 7 males. Kennard is a little iffy most of the time and kinda stays on the outside of things just watching. Sometimes he will join in and its great to see him laugh and smile with us. Warric has locked himself in his office or bedroom, only making an appearance for meal times.

The boys are all gaining muscle... A lot of muscle. I think its from having 3 home cooked healthy meals a day and not pizza and chips. Plus they work out and run like crazy. I've been in the kitchen at like 2 in the morning getting a drink and have seen them sneaking either in or out to go run. They don't know that I've seen them... but its not my place to catch them sneaking out and scold them... I seen Warric coming back inside at 4am this morning and I heard him leaving at 2am. He isn't a very quiet person, and I'm not a very heavy sleeper.

I'm not really a city girl but not 100% country either. I go on a hike with Oakley, Hackette and either Gavvine or Garrette. It depends on the day and what they are doing... but there is always one of the massive dogs with us. Its so much fun to play around with them in the woods. The other day I got to ride on the horse of a dog. It was a blast. He ran through the woods while I leaned low on his back and held on. He was so fast! We jumped over logs and zipped through the trees. By the time we were done and we were heading back into the house, the others were laughing at my crazy hair. I wore it down like usual and it looked like something took up residence in my hair because of all the twigs, leafs and knots that were in it. I went to climb off the dog - I dont know any of their names and when I asked I just got blank looks- he took off through the house and up the stairs to my room... with me still on his back. That brought another round of laughter from everyone until there was a booming shout of 'SILENCE' Yea... guess who... geeze what a crab ass.

Im up in my room changing into my p-js and getting ready for movie time. The room they have given me -unfortunately next to Warric- is painted a cream color with a king size bed on an antique metal frame. I have no curtains anymore because they were a puke green color and I am getting new ones to match my comforter. Im doing my bedroom in gold and black. Its gonna be EPIC oh yea... 10 points to me.

I look in the full length mirror at my reflection. I see a small athletic body with a nice tan. My eyes are bright green and my golden blond hair is braided over my shoulder down to my hips. I have on my hello kitty short and tank top set- the red and leopard one- and matching hello kitty slippers.

Its my night to pick the movie so I decide i am decent enough to go down. Hmm what movie should I pick?

As I walk in the living room I hear the boys yelling out what snacks they want for movie night.

"I want popcorn!" Gavvine and Garrette yell at the same time.

"Fresh" Hackette started.

"Fruit!" Oakley finished for him.

Jiro sighs and goes into the kitchen as I walk up  to the movies. Hmmm I want... no not that one... OOOOOOh I know! The... wait no. Hmm let see... I guess I will just stick with 'I am Number Four'.... I stick it in the player as Jiro comes back in the room with everyone's snacks. He hands me a bowl of milk chocolate dipped fried pig skins with crumbled Bacon 'sprinkles' AAAAHHH soo good, its one of my weaknesses.

****

Sorry its short and boring but my computer is acting up and it wont let me save... only publish. and i got a few things i need to do :(  one being take my lil cousin out to play so her dad can sleep bc he is working night shifts and she is being CRAZY LOUD... and then I gotta go to the store when her mom is back.

I want to say thank you for all the fans and votes I am receiving... and ask if i can pick your brains... I wanna see what you guys think... How do you think she should find out they are wolfs? Who should she tell what she found out? give me some of your epic thoughts and send me a private message.

thank you lovlies XoXo