Chapter 8

Thena POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Someone roared.

Jolted awake, I jumped up to a standing position on the couch "Purple unicorns and flying monkeys! Geeze! You almost made me pee myself!" I screamed to the guy standing in the door. Yup, that was the first thing that came out of my mouth.The dogs were positioned in front of me with their hair standing up and watching the situation.

I dont think he is used to others yelling at him because he kinda froze up a second in shock. When he snapped back to reality he became angry. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house!"

I rolled my eyes "Umm sleeping obviously... well I was." I muttered to myself. "Geeze, rude much?"

He let out a low growl and turned away to stomp up the stairs and slam his door shut. I looked around and seen that he even scared the dogs off. Like I said... rude much... Jerk.

"Thena? Huff huff, What's going on?" I looked to see both the twins breathless and trying to shove their way through the doorway at the same time.

"Your rude brother just had a little tantrum is all. Isn't he supposed to be the oldest?

"Yea he is." they replied dryly at the same time.

I giggled "Well I think manners along with social skills skipped him and Kennard."

"That would be an afermative."

The other twin yawned " So... Gavvine you ready for bed?" Ahh, that one is Garrette.

"Yup sure am..." Gavvine walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. "Upsie daisy!"

"OOF! Hey! Where are you taking me!?"

Garrette bent over to look at me while I was still upside down and smiled at me when he cooed," To bed Thena, where else?"

"Garrette, I am not a child... and Gavvine! Put me down I do have legs!"

"Nope I kinda like you like this."

"Sicko!" I yelled back to him.

Both boys laughed as I was carried up the stairs and down the hall to one of the bedrooms. Once we were in the room and the door shut I was tossed onto the bed in a heap.

"Dog pile!" One of the boys whispered loudly.

"NO! DON'T. YOU. DARE." I scolded them. Yea like they listened anyways... Onto the bed they jumped. I felt two sets of arms pull me up to the pillows and one covered us with a blanket. I was lying stiffly between them while they snuggled into me. I heard a small whimper from behind me and decided to give in. I rested my head on one chest and the other snuggled into my back. "Boys... I will only tell you this once... Try anything ... and I mean ANYTHING and I will cut the boys off."

"Thena... sshhh, its sleepy time" they both murmured sleepily at the same time.

That is how I fell asleep. Warm, safe, and happy with my twin boys.

****A NOTE FROM ME*****

Sorry Its been forever and this is short. Im not happy with how short my chapters are so I am editing them on paper and will keep wrighting my chapters when i get the chance.

I also wanna say congrats to Kayla on her gorgeous little girl Brooklyn and we will have a toco boy date in 639 days! Man i cant wait! haha

and kara will be expanding her family in 198 days!!! woo hoo ill see u next sat at the low rider for those prime ribs or whatever haha.

xoxo to everyone