Epilogue

:Dalton:

I was outside waiting patiently for Isabella as she said she'd be coming over here soon. Not sure why as Isabella didn't say but she was still coming. 'Maybe she is coming to declare her undying love for us.' 'I doubt it.'

I looked at my iPhone. It was around two pm now. I had already eaten lunch which was a delicious cheeseburger. My eyes shifted to Angel and Nico who went out the back door holding each other's hands. One day I plan to be able to do that with Isabella even if it is just a moment.

I turned back and excitement raced through me as Isabella's black mustang pulled into the gravel driveway. Isabella parked her car before getting out. Maryse hopped out as Isabella grabbed something. 'Now I am curious on what she brought here with her.' I was too. Isabella then turned around carrying a easel and canvas.

Along with some paints. "What are you doing?" I asked. "My professor. I told him I'd paint a still life of nature." Isabella said with a smile. 'What does that have to do with us?' "Is it just nice out here?" I asked curious.

"Yes and no. I want you to shift for I can paint you near the woods." Isabella said with a small smile. "Oh. Ok come on." I told her. 'Now I did not see that coming.' Angel and Nico looked over at us as we came by. "What's with canvas Iz?" Nico asked.

"Call me that again." Isabella said. Nico smirked. "I'm painting Dalton and the woods." Isabella said simply. "In wolf form of course." Isabella said before Nico could make a smart remark making me bit my lip. Isabella put up her canvas as Maryse came over. "Still life?" Nico asked.

"For college." Isabella said as she began getting her paints out as I stripped myself of clothes and shifted. Next thing I know Angel and Nico came over after shifting. 'I wonder how this painting will turn out. We should insist on seeing it after.' Isabella's gaze met mine as she got out some paints.

She squirted it out before getting a pencil to sketch it out. I put my nose to the ground and began to sniff around the sweet smell of the woods filling my nose. Isabella then went back to sketching which she did for about ten minutes before beginning to paint.

She started with greens her eyes flickering over to me here and there. She hadn't yelled at anyone for moving around so I laid down before rolling around in the grass trying to get an itch on my back while kicking my legs in the air making Isabella snicker.

I got up and shook the grass of and sat down and stared at her. Isabella simple continued painting but she had red in her cheeks. Not very noticeable but still there. 'It's finally going our way.' Maybe things would come down for once and then good things. Hope.
****************
-Somewhere in hell-

"You sacrifice your demon servant?" A women asked sitting on the couch. "Is there a problem with that?" The First asked turning his attention to the prickly woman. "He was so loyal. It's weird without him here." The woman said looking at her pink painted nails with tips.

If her father knew she was here. "He isn't dead. Yet of course. If he makes it here he makes it if he is cut down I'll get a new one." The First said as he stared at his throne of bones before standing up. "I think it's time she'd hear of your betrayal towards her." The First said.

"We barely talk." The woman argued. Not that it mattered she knew so much of Isabella that it was more than easy to let the demon servant into her house. She wouldn't even be a suspect as she didn't show up a lot unless her father forced her.

Honestly Isabella was a pest to her. The First wanted her for many reasons while Gavial wanted to mate with her. She just wanted to see her suffering and dead. But The First insisted they needed her. But he didn't say uninjured. "Of course this will no doubt be fun." She said with a smirk.

"Don't forget to use the blockers." The First reminded her. She was so careless and he knew that. She'd get herself killed one day with her ego but she had proved worthy. For now of course. "The betrayal heading your way Isabella." He said with a smirk.

747. The end of Satan's Ascension. When you are reading this Satan's Duplicity will be up. Until the next book marsh marshmallows.

 Until the next book marsh marshmallows