:Chapter 17:

:Isabella:

I was sitting on the couch with Maryse and Ryne next to me. Ryne had his date canceled as she had to go to the supernatural doctor for a checkup to see how her withdrawals of vampire venom was doing. 'Does Ryne biting her mess up her withdrawals?'

'I don't know.' Ryne was on Netflix flipping through T.V. show after T.V. show. "How about Van Helsing?" Ryne asked. "The movie?" I asked. "No it's a T.V. show actually." Ryne said. "Go ahead then." I told him and Ryne started episode one as I stroked Maryse.

Ryne leaned back as the T.V. show began to play. "Enyr is with Lucas as usual." Ryne said staring at the screen. The two were attatched at the hip recently. No desire to know what the two were doing in Lucas's place. Probably sex. 'Ha, ha. Sex. Male sex no less.'

Now that image was seared in my head. Then the threesome image was forever there to haunt me that I had seen my brother naked and Lucas. 'Don't forget the charming Brenex.' 'If I see him naked again. I'm gonna neuter him. You know what I'm gonna cut it off.' Satan laughed.

'Prude!'

I cut off Satan after that. Not in the mood to be dealing with Satan taunting me about how I didn't like people naked. No one wanted to see their brother or gay best friend naked. Especially their brother. My eyes drifted over to Ryne.

The two were identical mirror twins. They had all the same features but it mirror each other. Enyr's hair was swept to right and Ryne the left. Enyr had a freckle behind his left ear. Ryne had it behind his right ear. They also had mirror personalities.

Enyr was calm, cool and collected. He'd rarely freak out or even get angry. 'It is so weird. Enyr has the patience of a saint.' Ryne on the other hand was anything but calm and he was quite hotheaded when it came to things. 'Very hotheaded. I remember when he yelled at the toaster when he burned his toast.'

That day was very entertaining. I'm pretty sure if Enyr hadn't interfered Ryne would of declared war on the toaster and shot it to death with his machine pistol. But Ryne seemed calm right now as he watched Van Helsing and some girl stabbing a zombie like vampire.

This show was quite interesting yet I had no idea why it was called Van Helsing. Van Helsing was a vampire hunter, a dude no less. "I'm gonna go get some chocolate and some drinks." I told Ryne. "Oh, Flimur made homemade KitKats, they are in the freezer." Ryne said.

'Mm. Homemade KitKats sound good. I remember taking control of your body and eating some KitKats. They were good.' 'Some? You bought ten jumbo size and ate them. I jogged seven miles to get that off.' 'Still were delicious. You got to admit that.' I rolled my eyes. But they were good.

I walked into the kitchen poured two glasses of sweet tea enhanced by lemons then got the homemade KitKats out. With that I walked back into the living room. The screen was now focused on military with guns and things like that. I sat down next to Ryne and handed him his drink.

Ryne took a sip quickly before setting the drink down and taking a homemade KitKat to munch on. 'You should start eating your KitKat.' I would argue but I was craving chocolate right now so I just ate on the KitKat joined by Ryne. We just sipped tea, ate KitKats and watched Van Helsing.

Brother and sister bonding anyone?
***************
We watched Van Helsing for three episodes before getting bored and going outside to practice some hunting skills. "So have you always been practicing?" I asked as I struck out with the sheathed dagger and Ryne ducked it. We both had sheathed daggers.

One way to practice dagger fighting without any injuries. . . serious injuries. 'Of course just some bruises and if hit hard enough broken bones.' 'Least it's not stab wounds that require stitches and sometimes potions then scolding from Orchid for being so careless.' Satan shook his head.

"Sometimes. Enyr got some daggers for us to defend each other when we weren't in Lycan form." Ryne said as he tried to kick me and I ducked underneath. "So when did Storm become a Lycan?" I asked. "He got overwhelmed by Lycans and had numerous werewolf bites turning him." Ryne said.

"Has Orchid got any success on why we were able to turn?" Ryne asked. Werewolves can't be made, they are born. Numerous humans have been bit and they either die or live. None have become a werewolf. Not even half or even some of the traits of a werewolf. Werewolves just couldn't turn.

Then my brothers and uncle got bit and turned into a Lycan. Orchid was trying to find out why they were able to be turned. My uncle was in a coma. He had been for almost a year now but he had brain activity. The doctors said he'd wake up eventually, they just don't know when.

'He's taking his time just like you do.' 'Least I'm not in a coma but I do hope he wakes up so we can set things right.' 'Like when he accused you of not being you.' 'Don't go there again.'

Satan laughed. Ryne threw the dagger out and both sheathed daggers met. "You've improved." Ryne said. "Always been good with a dagger." I told him. "Not as good as me." Ryne said. "Really?" I asked then pointed at his heart where the sheathed dagger was placed. Ryne laughed before pulling back.

"Guess I underestimated you. Won't do it again." Ryne said before he began striking at me and I narrolly avoided all of his strikes but caught my arms a few times. I kicked him in the knee but he went straight through it. He came at me and I stepped out of the way just in time.

Most guys fell but Ryne caught himself easy proving him to be quite the challenge. This was defiantly not going to be a ride in the park. We continued to exchange blows.

'You should yank him to the ground.' I smirked and jumped on top of Ryne and slammed us into the ground. Ryne rolled over and we both got back up circling each other when my phone went off near the grill. "Go get it." Ryne said so I jogged over to the grill.

Nico.

I answered it. "Hello Nico." "We are going on a run and we'll be heading over to your place to go get Alana and Kadan. Beware Orchid is not in a good mood. She had a run in with Grandma Ashford." "Oh. Ok. You want me to tell Alana and Kadan?" "No it's good." "Ok tell Angel I said hi. Bye." "Bye"

Then we hung up and I put my phone down. 'Well Orchid pissed off a grandma werewolf and it also pissed her off. Wonder what happened?' 'Orchid will probably rant to me later when I got to get more gummies to make her even more mad.'

Satan laughed. "Come on let's go." Ryne said and I jogged over to go kick my Lycan brother's ass.

1220. So don't mind that the banner is a Delta's Rogue banner. I can't make a banner right now as my laptop is rebooting and my neighbor is letting me borrow is laptop to do schoolwork. But yeah no signature either sadly but a chapter! But that's it so far. Until next time Neighbor marshmallows.