:Chapter 35:

:Isabella:

I was walking around the hotel room pulling out things while Maryse watched me. "I mean these boots can't look to bad now can they?" I asked Maryse as I fixed my towel and showed her the Harley Quinn combat boots. Maryse looked up and shrugged. 

I put them down. "Orchid will have to suck it up if she doesn't like it." I said. 'You tell her!' Satan laughed as I got myself undergarments and put them on. Then I got out the Harley Quinn formal dress and laid it on the bed before drying my hair off with the towel.

Today was The Gathering. I made a stop at a store and bought a collar and leather leash for Maryse. She didn't like it but I needed her to be at my side and showing she was mine. 'But she doesn't get a vest.' 'I don't have time to order a vest.'

Caesar was attending The Gathering with Ryne as his hunting dog. Caesar had a bulletproof vest and ID and badge saying he was part of The Organization. Similar to Police K-9 dog. Sorta. But Maryse didn't have any of that stuff since she was a hellhound and I never thought of it.

Next time I would. I'd get Maryse a vest and everything. Even though in her mist form bullets go through her. But tonight I was having her in her solid form for most of the evening. 'I bet seeing a misty black dog would send the noobs running.'

'No matter how funny it may be Victor said no. He can be a buzzkill sometimes.' Satan nodded in agreement. Maybe the amount of werewolves and witches there will send them running away at full speed in fear of being hexed or attacked.

Mostly hexed. Witches were a nasty species when pissed off. Orchid hexed this one hunter so bad he quit and never spoke of it again. He now lives in rehab. But yeah witches never piss them off and they make you mad just walk in the other direction. Might save your hex free life.

With that I unzipped the dress and got into it. I barely managed to get it zipped back up. Thank you Magenta for staying here. Yeah Ferrell and Magenta decided to tag along. Magenta was in a pretty purple dress with Ferrell in some formal-ish outfit. 

I put on my socks then combat boots. "Does it look nice?" I asked looking in the mirror at myself. "I am sure it will knock Dalton right out." Ferrell said with a smile. "It's not meant for Dalton." I said in a low voice. "Still." Ferrell said now a smirk on his face that I wanted to wipe off.

"Where's the baby?" I asked. 'I have her.' "Satan. He agreed to watch her. Something about starting training too. According to him if he trains her she will be the best hellion hell has ever seen. Pexhar said he'd help." Magenta said with a warm smile.

"Is Pexhar big in hell?" I asked. "Well he is a strong hellhound. He has helped Satan with the search for The First. He has predicted all of the ones who have attacked you are generals of The First. It's like he's testing you with his own generals." Magenta said.

"Big in hell then." I mumbled. "He helps train the new hellhounds usually. He trained a church grim actually. The one who guards all the famous bodies." Ferrell said. I nodded. Maryse looked up. "Who trained Maryse?" I asked as Maryse got up and went to her doggy bed I brought with and then laid down.

"Vee I assume. She was originally Vee's hellhound. Which does not make sense. Maryse is a protector hellhound. She didn't just decide to be change careers and protect you. I wanna know how Vee got a hellhound like that." Magenta said. 'What does she mean?'

'Maryse isn't a hellhound Vee should of had. Maryse was meant to protect. Like woman who can't defend themselves. Vee was a monster. She was slumbering in hell for most of her life. We try to keep helkin slumbering unless they have to awoken.' 'Are they that deadly?' 'In a war between hell and heaven one massacred a squad of guardian angels.'