:Chapter 22:

:Dalton:

I was making my way to Rodney's room. It didn't take long to find the room and I knocked on the door. The door peeked open. 'This best not take too long.' Rodney opened the door and looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"So what do you want?" Rodney asked. "When will this college tour happen?" I asked staring into green eyes. "Few days. Don't worry it's before The Gathering. Did you know we all got invited there?" Rodney asked. "Yeah mom told me." I told him with a nod before looking up.

"Well I'm going swimming if you want to join." Rodney said. 'Swimming sounds nice. A way to get exercise a very productive way too.' "Yeah I'll meet you down there." I told him before heading to my room. I put the key card in the door before entering my room. 

I didn't share a room with anyone since Andrew was sharing a room with Orchid and Nico with Angel. Noah and Max, Rory and Rodney, then my parents, Alex and Isaac. The two had to be with our parents since they weren't old enough to be on their own.

Alex was nine and Isaac was one. His birthday had passed recently actually. 'He trashed that poor cake. The reason mom got two cakes.' Isaac had just dug into a small cake and stuffed his mouth full of cake when the cake had been given to him. I ignored that thought as I went to my suitcase.

I dug through it before pulling out a pair of black swim shorts with a red dragon on the right leg. With that I ditched all my clothes before pulling the shorts up then putting a shirt on and some shoes before putting a comb through my hair.

Then I was out to the swimming pool area after grabbing a towel. 'I wonder if Isabella will be there?' 'Isabella can't swim.' 'We could always teach Isabella how to swim.' 'Derik said she wouldn't even let him teach her how to swim and those two are best friends.' 'Maybe something happened when she was younger.'

Maybe. But Isabella never mention that to me. But maybe she was embarrassed too talk about it. Last time she tried to swim and sunk and Alex, tiny little Alex brought her back. 'Maybe that traumatized her even more.' 'It might of.'

But I had forgotten she couldn't swim. I felt like a dick afterwards. But I continued to walk until the pool came into view and I went in. In the shallow part Lucas and Enyr were sitting there talking to each other. 'Lucas can't swim either right?' 

'Yeah. Him and Isabella clung to the shallow end most of the time until I dragged Isabella further in.' But Lucas was just sitting there his body submerged in water talking to Enyr about something. To my surprise Derik was in the deep end. I wasn't surprised about that but Derik was out and not in his room.

Ever since Kayla and Red Claws Derik hadn't been himself but he seemed to have returned to normal. He was even smiling before he dove underwater to swim. Orchid was sitting on a chair next to Andrew. Orchid had out some leather bound book and was far away from the water as possible.

'Maybe it's a spell book?' 'Why would she be reading it in a pool room?' 'Maybe because Andrew went here and she didn't want to be alone.' I got myself a seat before taking off my shoes and shirt. Angel and Nico were in the smaller pool.

Nico teaching Angel how to swim in the deep end. If she sank Nico caught her quickly and brought her to the shallow end. There was a kids pool that Alex was in and mom was with Isaac holding him in the pool. Isaac looked confused on what the pool was.

My mom had yet to buy him a kitty pool. Kadan was in one of the pools motioning at Alana who was in a chair with Isadora. Isadora had a little basket next to her. Isadora was even in a bathing suit. A one piece with the top pink and the rest blue with pink spots.

'I guess it's the season of bathing suits for the little kids.' 'Guess it is.' Alana shook her head at Kadan who smiled before he got out and went over to her before wrapping her in a wet hug causing her to hit his chest. Kadan sat down before taking Isadora.

Alana smiled at them. They just seemed so happy and in love. One day. I walked over to the pool before sliding in and going completely underwater in the deep end. My hair floated around me when I opened my eyes. The chlorine stung a little but not much.

But I could see better than humans can underwater. With that I submerged to the surface and let myself float for a moment before going back underwater and going to the shallow end. 'You should swim around a bit.' I glanced at Derik before going over. "Where's Isabella?" I asked.

"In her room. She knows everyone is here." Derik said. "Does that mean she might come here?" I asked. "Depends on her mood." Derik said before he swam back to the deep end. Now I wanted to get out of the pool and go see Isabella. 'That can wait a few minutes. Swim!'

I ignored Ash and got out before doing a quick dry then grabbing my shoes and making my way up to Isabella's floor. I found her room. It was easy to find it as I could hear Isabella too talking to Maryse I believe. I watched as Ryne walked by with his dog Caesar.

Hades, Gracie, and Aries had a dog sitter. A warriors daughter was looking for money so she took the job. She was Max's age. 'Least our dogs are in good hands. But I wonder why Caesar got to come.' I glanced back at the sable German Shepherd.

He had a vest on that said search and rescue. 'There's your answer.' Ryne glanced at me. He had swim shorts on too.  I went up to Isabella's door and knocked on it. "Doors unlocked." Isabella said so I opened it and widened my eyes. Isabella was there in a bathing suit.

Well the top wasn't laced up but luckily she was turned around. "Ryne help me tie the bathing su- oh my fucking Satan!" Isabella exclaimed before covering her chest despite it not really showing anything except the top of her chest. "Why are you in here?" Isabella asked as Maryse looked up.

'She has a nice chest.' 'Eyes somewhere else before she kicks our ass.' "I. . uh. . . you said I could come in." I told her awkwardly. "I thought you Ryne." Isabella said her cheeks bright red. Maryse groaned before stretching out. "Sorry." I whispered extremely embarrassed now.

"Be useful and tie my top piece." Isabella ordered. I hesitantly tied it afraid she might change her mind. Then I realized she was in a bathing suit. "So your going swimming?" I asked with a smile on my face. "No, I am going in the hot tub in the pool area." Isabella said.

Maryse got off the bed. "Are you being sarcastic?" I asked. "No I'm serious I'm going in the hot tub." Isabella said as she put on her Harley Quinn slip on's before grabbing her own Harley Quinn towel. She then was off and I followed after her.

A hot tub was an up.

1249. So yeah I made up the chapters I missed. Hope you liked it. In about three to six months I might post a new series about wendigos. Might. But I'm trying to get this book back on track so I can start college here soon. The timeline is still behind but the next book should help some as college is starting. It wasn't how I planned this series. I didn't want them starting college until the second series but it didn't work out. They'll simply have their first year in this series. Until next time college marshmallows.

 Until next time college marshmallows