:Chapter 15:

:Isabella:

Doing push ups was so much fun. Note my sarcasm. But Ryne and Enyr insisted I should do more working out to keep up my strength. Out of all the things they could pick they picked push-ups. But Derik was in the kitchen eating cookies.

'Poor Derik. Ryne just showed up at his door and dragged him over here to work-out.' My brother just dragged me out of the room just as I got ready to do a charcoal drawing. My paycheck had come in and I gave the money for the bills and had some leftover.

I got more charcoal supplies. Before the only charcoal art supply I had left was a pencil getting ready to die. So I bought more charcoal pencils, chalk and sticks. I did love drawing with charcoal. If you smudge it with sandpaper which I had it made a beautiful effect.

'Is the sandpaper that thing on the wooden piece.' 'Yeah.' For Christmas a few years ago Derik and Orchid bought me an art kit. Drawing one. Then later on I bought myself a painting kit then a whole bunch of different paints. My typical paint is acrylic as it is simple to use.

But water paint is fun too. Nico paints typically with water paint. I had some water paint but not as much as Nico did. But recently I got myself glow in the dark acrylic paint. My goal was to get more and have one of my walls covered in glow in the dark painted canvas's.

Most teenagers had posters covering their wall. I did at one point but then I tore them all down and replaced them with paintings and drawings. Way more original in my opinion. 'You have quite the room. It looks normal but yet unique.'

My room didn't have some magnificent color wall but I did have a Harley Quinn comforter. Something I got recently. But I loved my room. It was my room after all. But back to the present and the fact that Ryne was yelling at me about how to work harder.

"Why don't you go work harder Asshat!" I replied as I brought myself down again. Ryne laughed at me and Enyr rolled his eyes. "One hundred and fifty. Done." I said pushing myself up and giving Ryne my best glare before storming into the kitchen where Derik was drinking some water.

He motioned to one on the counter. "Flimur got it out." Derik said. 'And look it is the Deer Park water. Your favorite but expensive water.' I opened it and took a long gulp of it. "It's weird not having to go to school ever again as we graduated." I told Derik.

"In a high school we have been in for over a year no less. Never thought that day would come." Derik said. "I know. But this town has a certain charm to it." I replied leaning against the counter. "Lots of supernatural activity. Did you hear who's in town?" Derik asked tilting his head to the side.

"No who is in town?" I asked. "Jordan and Dale Ashford." Derik said. 'Jackson has siblings?' "Dalton's aunt and uncle?" I asked. "No the previous alpha's of Black Crescent Moon. Dalton and his siblings grandparents." Derik said looking me dead in the eyes. I nodded.

"Yeah Jordan and Dale don't get along with Danielle well and the feeling is mutual for Danielle. The three are never left alone in a room." Derik said. I nodded. "Have you met them or encountered them yet?" I asked. "Actually yes I did. You want me to tell you?" Derik asked. I nodded.

"Well I went grocery shopping for one of the big TV dinners as I grabbed a small one by accident. They were there with Jackson and Danielle talking about Dalton and his future ruling." Derik said. 'Oh well this might get interesting.' "Future ruling?" I asked.

"Him taking the alpha position." Derik said. "What did they exactly talk about?" I asked. "How strong he is. The training he got. When will be ready. Does he have a Luna." Derik went on with other reasons. "Luna." I stated. "His mate." Derik said staring me dead in the eye.