:Chapter 16:

:Dalton:

"So the touring won't interfere with The Gathering." I told Andrew as he went through his dresser. "So when will we be touring the college?" Andrew asked turning towards me. "I don't know yet. But I'm sure Rory or Rodney would know." I told him.

Andrew nodded as he got out a shirt and put it on. "I'm heading over to Orchid's." Andrew said. 'Yes. I wonder what they will be doing.' "Again?" I asked. "Don't be jealous that I'm fully mated with Orchid." Andrew said casting me a smirk at that.

"She was stubborn at first too." I told him. "Because of her coven." Andrew replied. "Isabella will eventually come around." I told him. "Eventually." Andrew said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Now off to Orchid's I am."  Andrew said going downstairs. I followed after him when the scent hit my nose.

Bread and a hint of pepper. "Grandma Ashford." Andrew said bitterly. Our Grandma wasn't Andrew's biggest fan since he was an omega. But Andrew held his head high and continued down. 'Least he isn't shameful and running backstairs and sneaking out the window.' 'His keys are in the kitchen key rack.'

There at the dining table stood, my father, mother, and grandparents. My grandparents still looked young but not teenage young. Maybe thirties. Because they allowed themselves to age just a bit. Next to my mom was Isaac in a high chair. He was playing with his baby food crushing it to the highchair board.

"Grandma." I said quietly as Andrew walked to the kitchen. He got his keys. "Dalton and I see you over there Andrew. I am not blind." Grandma Ashford said. "Hello." Andrew said sarcastically. "Was that sarcasm?" She asked. Andrew made a face at her. "Of course not." He replied.

My dad gave him a look. 'Looks like dad is playing to grandmas feelings.' Looks like it. "I'm going to Orchid's." Andrew said. "Orchid is outside. She said she wanted to surprise you." Mom said casting a glance at her mother in-law. Andrew stared at grandma who turned around.

"And who would this Orchid be?" Grandma asked. "My mate." Andrew said his tone strained. 'Oh I hope this doesn't turn out bad. That is the last thing we need. If grandma gets too mean to Andrew, mom will flip.' 'Then a argument might happen between mom and dad.'

That was the only time our parents argued. The two worked fluently together until dad's parents came into focus. Mom always reminded him her parents didn't even bother them and might as well of disowned her. 'Least they mom's parents don't cause arguments.' "Invite her in." Grandma said. "We ought to get going." Andrew said.

"A few minutes couldn't hurt." Grandma said. My mom nodded at Andrew who rolled his eyes and went to the door and out he was to go call in Orchid. A few minutes later Andrew came in followed by Orchid who had a cat in her arms.

Looked Siamese but big and fluffy. Orchid was in a below knee black and grey ruffled dress along with some boots and leggings. Her red hair fell down her shoulders in curls. Orchid wasn't you're typical witch everyone thought of. She wasn't an old hag. But I do believe there are old hag witches.

'But never ask Orchid that. Rory said he did and he got the most evil look that had ever been sent his way by a female.' 'For him females never give him an evil look but now he finally got one from a witch.' 'His brothers mate no less.'

Orchid set down her cat who just sat next to her. Grandma sniffed the air and her eyes flashed gold. "Your mate is a witch." Grandma said. "Is there a problem with that?" Orchid asked staring her directly in her eyes. 'Oh yeah this is gonna get bad. Best to take cover now.'

Grandma stood up and dad cursed under his breath. Orchid didn't even seem bothered. "I thought that you'd have a Blackwolf for a mate to get rid of the Whitewolf." Grandma said. My mom wanted to say something but my dad put a hand on her shoulder and said no.