:Chapter 4:

:Dalton:

Isabella and I were sitting in her Mustang with Maryse in the backseat. I was wearing Enyr's shorts as they didn't want me naked. 'I don't see the problem. Lots of people have seen us naked. Not to mention Isabella has too.' 'It's a human thing.'

The woods were flying by hinting that we were near my home. When it got thickly wooded it was a hint of how deep we were in werewolf territory. Not that I was worried about it. After all I was next to be Alpha of the territory.

Soon the ten bedroom house had pulled into view and to my surprise Alana's car was there. Alana's 2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek, something Kadan got her for her birthday. From what I could see there was already a light pink car seat in it. 'I wonder if Isadora is here.'

"Here we are." Isabella stated glancing at the house. Aries and Hades were in the window in moments and Maryse perked up. She began letting out low growls. "Stop it Maryse. They won't hurt us." Isabella said scolding her hellhound. 'Not the traditional pet in most peoples sense but least Maryse is loyal.'

I had Isabella's pet Aries, a pitbull mix upon further inspection but Ryne's dog and Aries were fighting and Isabella didn't want to get rid of either. But Aries and Hades got along so Isabella sent him to me. Aries didn't mind Gracie as long as she didn't jump on top of him.

But Aries had taken a liking to Max actually but was just as happy when Isabella came over. Hades was my dog. Well in my eyes he was. Hades was a free spirit but he slept either in my room or outside it and sometimes with Gracie.

Breeding was a possibility with those two. Once Hades got a DNA test of course. Gracie was registered from a breeder. 'A psycho breeder named Vee. She should of never qualified for being a breeder or even living! For all we know she killed the original breeder.' Well Ash had a point there.

"You want go say hi to Aries?" I asked. "Sure." Isabella said turning off her car. When she got out Maryse followed after her. I got to the door first and opened it and sitting there waiting were Aries and Hades. "Be nice Maryse." Isabella said as she walked in.

Aries tail was wagging when he saw Isabella. Isabella crouched down and patted his head. "Haven't seen you in awhile." Isabella told Aries. He went underneath her arm. Not long after that Gracie came running out followed by Alex. In the kitchen was Alana and Kadan. 'Plus Isadora.' Yup

Isadora was in Alana's arms wearing a cute little outfit. She wore a little pink hat on top of her little head that was gaining somewhat red hair. Sorta strawberry blonde but darker. Then she wore a white shirt and a pair of pink shorts and socks. Alana had her close to her.

'Babies are so cute and full of joy. I can't wait to have my own pup one day.' Ash was determined to one have children with Isabella. 'That won't be for awhile, lets focus on getting Isabella to want to date us. Not be the mother of our children.' 'It will happen one day.'

There was no arguing with Ash. He always had to be right. Alana perked up and smiled upon seeing Isabella. Alana gathered Isadora before coming over. Isabella looked up before using Maryse to get up. Maryse was currently having a stare down with Gracie as if to show who exactly was top bitch around here.

Females.

"Isabella you want to hold Isadora now?" Alana asked. 'The two have such similar names. But I've never heard Isadora before.' It was defiantly a unique name and not something you'd hear in public often.

"I'm fine." Isabella said staring at Isadora as if she was a foreign creature. Alana didn't really care as she still put Isadora in Isabella's arms. Isabella looked uncomfortable as Isadora stared at her. Then Isadora grabbed her lip ring. "Ok. You can't rip that out." Isabella said removing her hand.

Maryse was staring at Isadora with interest. Alana came over and took Isadora back and smiled at Alana. Maryse followed Alana into the kitchen and Isabella walked after Maryse. When Alana sat down Maryse sat down in front of her still eyeing Isadora. Alana patted Maryse on the head while Kadan took Isadora.

Maryse in response scooted towards Kadan. 'I think she wants to see Isadora.' Isabella watched Maryse who was watching Isadora before placing her paw on Kadan's lap. "Your dog likes my baby." Kadan stated. Maryse's ears went back. "She's a hellhound not a dog. And she's never seen a baby before." Isabella stated.

Alana took Isadora before sitting on the ground. Maryse came over and began sniffing Isadora. Isadora grabbed Maryse's ear and yanked. "Hey be nice Isadora." Alana said. Maryse laid down and eyed Isadora. Isadora reached out for her ear again and Maryse moved still staring Isadora down.

Hades had come in to watch the scene. 'Is Maryse trying to play with Isadora?' 'It looks like it.' Pretty much everyone was watching the bizarre scene before them. A hellhound playing with a baby. Certainly a once in a lifetime experience. Isadora grabbed Maryse's nose and squeezed.

Maryse licked her hand before getting up and walking away. "Bye Dalton." Isabella said and waved at Alana before taking her exit followed by Maryse who had her tail curled up high while eyeing Gracie. Alana got up still holding Isadora before sitting back down. Isadora was watching Maryse through the window.

She pointed at Maryse. "I know the doggie left." Alana said. "What's up?" I asked Kadan. Kadan got up. "There was something in the woods. Smelled like a snake." Kadan said. Alana glanced up her brown eyes going between her mate and me before returning to Isadora.

Isadora began to cry. "I'm gonna go feed her." Alana said before disappearing. "Ok baby." Kadan said. 'So he caught the scent of the culerba. Do you think they left?' 'I don't know. Isabella might be getting onto it.' 'I hope so something like that running in the woods is not good. Especially since the newly shifted.'

This year some younger werewolves had shifted. They were around Max's age and Noah's age. Mostly twelve and thirteen as that was the age. Noah was a late shifter though as Alex was an early shifter. Kadan stared at me awaiting an answer.

"Isabella is gonna deal with it. It's some sort of demon. They are called culerba. Snake demons. I encountered the two. But alert a few people but not a lot. We don't need a mass panic in the pack." I told Kadan. Kadan nodded. "What do you think it's about?" Kadan asked. 'Tell him the truth.'

"They want to test Isabella's power since she came into it when she defeated Garrick." I told him. "Did you ever find out what happened to Garrick?" Kadan asked. During the fight Garrick had disappeared but he hadn't been seen since. That was quite the night. I had led the pack to a battle for the first time.

"No. I don't think he's coming back. I think he was here to test Isabella to see if she was into her powers and now demons are coming to see if she truly is." I told him. Kadan nodded. "I thought demons were trapped in hell?" Kadan asked.

"Some can come out." I replied. Kadan nodded. "I'm gonna go check on Alana. Can we stay for dinner?" Kadan asked. I nodded. Kadan thanked me before going off to check on Alana. Well today has sure been quite the day.

1290. And I updated on time! But I am nearly done with the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I am on the last book. Makes me sad. But after that I am gonna read this fae book. I love fae. I plan to write a book about it. Also Noah's story will contain the fae world. But if you haven't read the Entwined Mate's series go read it. The series is about the Ashford brothers and their mates plus Alana and Kadan. Probably more later on as Isadora is gonna have a book about her and her mate. I have big plans for that one. But until next time big marshmallows.

 But until next time big marshmallows