:Chapter 2:

:Dalton:

I was sitting at the table with my brothers. Rory was planning the tour. He had a map of the NYU university campus laid out. "This is where you'll be staying Angel. It's the female dorms." Rory said glancing up at Angel.

'She looks very reluctant to be here.' 'She's only going because she wants to be with Nico.' Ash nodded. "This is the main building where most of the classes stay and this is where some mad parties are thrown." Rory said with a small smirk on his face.

Yeah. Rory still stuck to his partying self. I wonder if his playboy ways have loosened up. Rory was known for leaving a string of broken hearts in his wake. 'I'm not sure if he is even a virgin actually.' Rory was defiantly your typical playboy alpha's kid. And he enjoyed it.

But he wasn't as obnoxious as Trace who was simply a warriors kid. But Rory had his faults and tended to leave very jealous exes behind. I remember that psycho alpha's daughter that came here one day until our mom came out and she went running with her tail in-between her legs. Very little werewolves wanted to mess an actual alpha female.

'That was quite the day.' It was. "What did Isabella say?" Rory asked. "She said she'd think about it and would ask Derik." I told him. Rory nodded and then he looked around. "Feels like forever since I left for college." Rory murmured.

I nodded. Rory got up and headed towards the fridge. "That's all I have to show for now." Rory said. Everyone got up and left and I headed straight for my room and got on my rose comforters and looked around. My backpack was discarded near my dresser.

Hanging above my head was my high school diploma. I was officially out of school and heading towards college. 'It has never felt better to be out of high school. How about a run?' I looked outside at the grass that was rising as summer approached and let all the nature grow.

The sun was shining on the woods which had grown it's leaves. It was a perfect day for a run. 'Yeah I guess we can go for one.' With that thought out I was from my air conditioned room and called out what I was doing before heading outside.

Coming to the woods I discarded my clothes and hid them underneath a pile of leaves before letting the shift takeover. Soon I stood there I my wolf form before taking off into the woods with ideas running through my mind. I could go hunting but something else was on my mind.

The creek here in the forest. Today was hot but not too hot but perfect for a nice dip in a creek. 'And let us go.' Sniffing the air I caught the scent of the creek which also led to a river that my family and I went swimming in frequently.

'This forest is the best forest in my opinion. Good game and streams and it has never really been touched by man.' This forest would never be touched by man as long as werewolves lived in Greenburg. The forest belonged to the werewolves and stretched all over town.

Some of it was owned by witches for example Orchid. But Orchid lived quite close to the werewolf territory. Actually she lived pretty much dead center in it and owned some of the forest around. Before she needed permission to use the werewolf side of the forest but now she is Andrew's mate and doesn't require asking for permission.

I began tracking the creek through the woods enjoying the scents of wilderness instead of gas. Yes I enjoyed my Lamborghini but if I had to chose between my car and this I'd chose the wilderness. 'I'd chose any human thing over this.'

I'm not sure about my bed though. I thoroughly enjoy my bed. But yes I'd chose the wild over my devices as I am a werewolf. Werewolves were born for the wild and I felt at peace in it. 'Almost at peace when Isabella is around.' Yeah. Now I felt at peace with Isabella.,