:Chapter 33:

:Isabella:

"Well I have no desire to watch it." I told Magenta as she sat on the bed with her baby next in the crib with Maryse watching her. "It's really good though." Magenta said with a smile as Ferrell came out of the bathroom.

'You are being lectured by Magenta on T.V. shows.' 'I don't need to know about what T.V. shows are good. I rarely watch T.V.' 'Except to go to bed. You watch iZombie at night.' The only exception. "You two girls can be ridiculous." Ferrell said as he picked up his daughter. Maryse watched him closely.

In the corner of the room was my portable easel with a canvas in it. "Suck it." I told him. "I don't suck anything. It's the other way around." Ferrell said with a smirk and his green eyes mischievous. Magenta turned well magenta almost her cheeks tinging a purple color. Hellions.

"But of course your virgin mind wouldn't comprehend that." Ferrell said. "I am wise beyond my years." I told him with a smirk. "If you were to decide to love Dalton and make. . . love. Would you even know what to do? Besides bend over and hope for the best. Are you submissive or would you prefer for Dalton to be on his back with you riding him. Hmm. I wonder if you'd be dominant. Alpha the alpha? Or you going to lay. . . bitch for the alpha?" Ferrell asked with a smirk on his face.

'The color of your face is so red. More red than any vampires eyes could ever happen.' Ferrell just talked about me having sex with Dalton. Dalton. . . mounting me? Or I riding him. Oh my gosh my poor virgin mind wants to flee this conversation and room, hotel, city, state, country, continent, world, plant, galaxy, and dimension.

I was still red as a vampire's eyes. "Who's wise beyond their years now?" Ferrell asked with a sly smirk. "I am mature." I told him. "So you'd know how to give Dalton the best blowjob?" Ferrell asked.

"Ferrell she is seventeen. I didn't give you our first one till I was nineteen." Magenta said. "I'm leaving this room! No more!" I yelled at them before storming out into the suit as the two left with their baby. Maryse followed me out and just as I entered the living room there was a knock at the door so I went up.

No demon banshee room maid was going to be taking me by surprise today. The hot parts of hell would freeze over before that happened. Dalton stood there looking quite anguished which is what made me open the door all by myself.

"Come on." I told him motioning him in as Maryse went to go lay down not perceiving Dalton as a threat. "What's wrong?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen and I got myself out a can of Arizona half and half iced tea and lemonade and offered Dalton one. He accepted it.

'Looks like he's thirsty.' 'Shut up something is wrong.' "L-Lucas." Dalton said unsteady. "What happened to him?" I asked clenching my fists. "Nothing to him, i-it was me." Dalton said before looking up into my eyes. "What happened?" I asked staring directly into his crystal blue eyes with the golden flecks.

"A succubus." Dalton said before sitting down and I sat down next to him. "What happened?" I asked. "First the culebra, boar man, demon banshee and now a succubus. They attacked you and one me. But now one attacked me saying it'd get to you." Dalton said looking down.

"What'd she do?" I asked putting my hand on him hoping he'd calm down enough to talk. It was urgent I knew what had happened. "She tried to rape me." Dalton said staring directly into my eyes his eyes blank of any emotion until the gold came in then it filled with anger.

It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I had been angry before. But this was hot red anger and the need to go to hell and rip apart something. Hot jealousy at it's finest. "Did she?" I asked clenching my fists. Dalton didn't answer.