:Chapter 25:

:Isabella:

I was sitting in my chair as Danielle got all the delicious Chinese food out of the boxes. There were two high chairs. One with Isaac and the other with Isadora. The two were sorta playmates. If Isaac did something Isadora deemed weird she just stared at him.

Isaac still seemed to like me. 'I know it's so cute. He calls your name and stares directly at me.' 'He is the spawn of Death.' 'Literally. But he should loosen up the older he gets. But when he is old enough you and Lucas should try to teach him to control his powers.'

I looked back at Isaac. Of course I'd help him. He may scare me and irritate me but he was Dalton's brother and Danielle's son. Anyways I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let him go off into the deep end and not because of Danielle and Dalton.

He'd be alone and that's the worst feeling. Being alone and abandoned. I Isabella Knight, promise never to Let Isaac Ashford be alone in his journey to becoming Death's vessel, I promise to support him no matter how hard or frustrating it gets.

He deserves to have someone or two someones to be aside him who knows what he's going through. Not with the shift but with Death. 'Look he won't ever be alone. Death and his wolf.' 'Quite the combination.' But least he had support from both sides hopefully. If he didn't I might be beating his wolf and Death down to size.

'That's the spirit!' Soon Danielle had all the food out and gave everyone plates and soon everyone was giving in. Isadora only got rice and some baby food. "Isadora is slowly beginning to eat solids." Alana told Danielle with a small smile.

"Isaac eats solids. Not sure what was worse solids or baby food. He throws food if he doesn't like it." Danielle said as she gave Isaac some food. Isaac thought he'd be a gentleman today by trying to share food with Isadora. Forcefully of course.

Isadora looked at him before slapping him making Isaac real back. Isaac looked stunned at that before turning away to pout. It was sorta cute. 'Isaac is already getting bitch slapped by the females.' 'I wonder if Kadan is worrying about his little girl yet?' Kadan was next to Alana getting both of them food.

Alana protested but Kadan ignored her and continued on with getting his mate food. I got myself teriyaki on a stick, some beef chow mein, then the boneless ribs. In the end I got more boneless ribs as those were perfection at it's finest. Flimur had sneaked in with me.

Maybe I could make him make boneless ribs. I remember after the pool walking into the room and him making the bed the 'right' way according to him. I left Flimur at home because he originally wanted to stay. But Kadan's parents were staying at their place for their anniversary and said they'd check up on it.

Ferrell even said he'd check up to guard it if anything happened. 'Don't forgot that he showed you his daughter in her hellion form.' She was so cute. A mixture of green and purple. Her hair was the same color and she had bicolored eyes. One green the other purple.

Ferrell didn't think it was funny when I asked if her name was Maleficent because of the colors. 'But it was funny-ish.' But showing me off his daughters hellion form wasn't why he was there. It was to make a contract. Their daughter was now my fourth hound of hell.

Ferrell said she had taken a liking to me and even agreed to make a contract. However a baby does that. But right now she wasn't ready to fight. When she was eight she could be trained and in her teens small fights and adult full on fighting like her parents.

It'd be a long road but worth it. Hounds of hell were very loyal creatures to their masters depending on the relationship. If it's a crappy one their glad to give it up hence Maryse's and Vee's relationship. Vee didn't even give Maryse a name.

My eyes shifted to Maryse who was laying on the floor. I liked to believe we had a good relationship. 'You do. You treat Maryse with respect so she puts her life on the line to protect you. Just like Ferrell and Magenta will do and eventually their child. You are a respective master in their opinion.'

'I am not a master. They simply chose to do this. I'd never force them.' 'That makes them like you even better.' I smiled. I enjoyed my relationship with my hounds of hell. I protect them and they protect me. I also appreciated Flimur, he cooks and cleans and I help him sometimes if he requests.

But demons are put out to be so bad. Honestly they aren't unless you piss them off. After all no one can be perfect. 'According to God Angels are. If they aren't they fall.' Which is what makes them have a human side. The reason Lucifer fell from heaven.

'And took 1/3 of heaven with him.' I nodded. 'According to him this is what he said to them. If I can't move heaven, I'll raise hell.' It means if he can't control heaven he'll control hell. Which he does, he controls it next to Satan.

The five generals of hells. The rulers of hell. Satan, the king of hell. Lucifer, the fallen archangel ruler of the fallen, Lilith, the first succubus and ruler of the sex demons, Ashiya, the intermediate demon, ruler of the subspecies demons, and Death, the in between, bringer of death and ruler of the reapers.

Unfortunately God wouldn't allow Death to be in the human world or heaven so he was sentenced to hell. But Death didn't care he had one job and that was death and bringing the souls of the damned. Reapers and hellhounds commonly worked together sometimes.

Death controlled all souls, one to heaven and ones to hell. His reapers guided the souls to heaven and the damned to hell. If they flee that's what hellhounds are for. To drag them down to hell. 'Honestly they should've just gone with the reaper. Would of been way less painful than it could've been with the hellhounds.'

Souls of the damned are stupid. They'll resist anything to go to hell. Some of the reasons ghost exists. Hellhounds do ghost hunts too the ones that torment the living usually like all those poor 'mediums'. Yes they could see ghosts but usually they could see more.

If they saw a supernatural it was common. Mediums were simply humans capable of seeing what they shouldn't. And trust me there are tons of fakes out there claiming to be the real thing. But there are real ones out there. I smiled at my food. The only thing that has attacked had been a demon banshee so far.

Maybe it'll calm down some. Or that's what I thought.

1160. I had cheesy tots twenty minutes ago. Two chapters in one day. My MacBook still hasn't come so still no banners. I'm hoping it'll come before I start book 9. But this book has about twenty to fifteen more chapters left. Then Satan's Duplicity begins. It's either called that or Satan's Destruction. Blah, cover names are hard especially now that I have a bunch in mine and at one point I didn't. But that's all. Until next time jumbo sized marshmallows.

 Until next time jumbo sized marshmallows