:Chapter 21:

:Isabella:

The body disposal went well thankfully. The last thing we needed was running into more of the little screamers. 'Demon banshee.' 'Sorry, my mistake for not giving a shit about them.' 'Someone's grumpy.' I rolled my eyes before looking at Dalton.

We had gotten back from the restaurant which was really good. I guess I was happy about going with him. Not like it mattered. "Thanks for going to the diner with me." Dalton said with a smile on his face. "Yeah whatever." I said turning red and looking away with my arms crossed across my chest.

Dalton smiled at this. "Did you hear about the Annabelle movie coming out?" Dalton asked. 'He, he. Annabelle.' "Nope not going. You couldn't force me to see that movie." I told him. "Don't like demons?" Dalton asked in a teasing tone. I thought back to when I saw the first Annabelle.

'That was the best night of my life. Seeing you scream when that demon paid Lucifer a visit. Oh what would you do if you had to deal with something like that?' 'If it's a doll I'm gonna smash it's head and perform my own kind of exorcism. It's called burning that demon to nothing but ash is left. Yeah and I'll burn that nun too. Little punk ass bitch she is. I mean is Valak even a real demon?' 'It's a dude with angel wings who rides a dragon seeking treasure.' 

I shivered at that. The demon world could be nice sometimes but some of those demons out there were just horrid. The generals liked to present themselves nicely. Reapers are just skeletons but I can stand them. But creepy dolls and demonic nuns are just weird and scary. Nuns are to make people question their faith.

I knew that. With a demonic nun religious people begin to question their faith. I mean it's a nun and aren't nuns married to god or something. 'God must have lots of wives. And they call me bad. Least I don't have strings of woman. I just have the sexiest woman known to creation.'

Well I guess Satan had a point there. But I was not religious. No religion at all and I wasn't atheist either. I didn't worship God or Satan. I was not that creepy Satan worshiper in a shirt that says Satan Loves Me. All those emo girls wear them.

Satan does not love you! He does appreciate the support but he doesn't love you. 'I don't love humans. I like humans since they are funny to watch as they fail miserably in life. Like your love life.' 'Ha like your love life is any better mister sex buddy.' 'Least I'm getting it.'

I rolled my eyes. "You ok?" Dalton asked. "Yes I'm fine. Come on lets go." I told him before we entered the building. "Thanks for going out with me." Dalton said with a smile. I gave him a weird look but nodded. "I'll ask Rory about the college tour." Dalton said before leaving.

I sighed when someone grabbed my shoulders. I got ready to turn into a ninja at that point. But Derik came around laughing at me. "Someone jumpy today?" Derik asked his voice teasing. I rolled my eyes. "You were out with lover boy?" Derik asked.

"Ice cream man." I told him. Derik sighed. "Ice cream, the only love in my life." Derik said as we walked along. "Now that's sad. My love is Maryse." I told him. "Well sorry I don't have a cute hellhound." Derik said. "You have Aki." I told him.

'The cute Redwolf.' "Yeah but I can't pet Aki. He is quite supportive. I see what you and Lucas talk about with Lilith and Satan." Derik said. I nodded. "But you were born with Aki." I told him. 'Would your prefer I visited you when you were a baby?' 'I actually don't know really.'

Satan nodded. "Well wolves don't come out until you shift and I shifted late at sixteen. Even later than Noah. Jackson said it was probably since I had amnesia." Derik said looking at me. I nodded. Derik was my best friend. I knew Orchid but Derik and I had things in common Lucas and Orchid didn't.