:Chapter 37:

:Isabella:

I came back to the table with a cheeseburger the most delicious thing to grace our presence. Cheesy tots. They bought boxes and boxes of cheesy tots. 'All from Burger King right?' 'They are so delicious and sadly are only seasonal but I'll get over it.'

Dalton was following behind me with a plate of three steaks and mashed potatoes. A few hunters had watched him closely. One look from my burning blue eyes and they turned away. Well the young ones who were mostly the staring I wanted to punt.

But I sat down next to Lucas and Dalton sat down next to me. The Ashfords and Orchid were at a table full of werewolves. However Dalton decided to stick with me. 'You are his date. He came as your date so he will stick with you to show it off.' I rolled my eyes at Satan.

Sometimes I want to hit him. So much just hit him upside the head again and again and again. But I sat down and began to eat my hamburger as Dalton cut into his three steaks. Lucas looked over at me. He smiled before returning to fried chicken.

I happily ate my burger before savoring every single cheesy tot that graced it's presence inside my mouth and stomach. The best things to grace the greasy Burger King. Dalton looked over at me and smiled as everyone continued to eat. "I heard rumors that you were getting an award." Derik said.

He was sitting across from me. "What award?" I asked. Derik smirked. "Just have to wait and find out." Derik said. "I'm sure it's a good award." Dalton said. "They don't really give out bad awards." Lucas said and Dalton simply nodded before returning to his steak.

"I'm meeting up with the SHU to talk about applying along with Enyr and Ryne." Derik said. 'What is it?' 'It's classified Satan I told you this.' 'I tell you classified things please grace me with the presence of it.' 'You will probably tell Lilith who will let it slip to a sex demon then bam! Everyone knows.' 'I promise I won't.' 'I promise to tell you once it has more knowledge and has been started.' 'Fine.' 'Don't even try to rack my brain for it as I locked that memory away.' I put that is a box and threw away the key.

Kidding.

I hid the key where only one person who will not be revealed knows where it is. But I literally put the files in a box and gave someone a key. Someone who can't be found right now. Hopefully they will be back and better one day. I know they would. I had faith.

'In me!'

Yes in Satan. I don't pray to God as he don't answer me. I pray to Satan as he is inside my fucking head. 'I am here yet not here. Cue the evil laughter!' Muhahahaha! I smiled before once again returning to my cheesy tots to finish them up.

Cheesy tots were absolutely delish. Perfect thing to eat. After finishing them I might of gotten a second box and finished that before going back for dessert followed by Enyr. Enyr was in all black with some weapons strapped. He brought a bow and arrow with him as Lucas was refreshing his memory with the weapon.

Just like me. We even shot at the range together. "So things seem to be going good so far." Enyr said as he got a slice of cake. I got some cookies before moving past an elder hunter. He watched Enyr and I as we got a brownie.

Then we headed back to the table and I took my seat next to Dalton and Enyr next to Lucas. Dalton had already moved to his dessert and was cutting up a carrot cake. He offered a small smile to me. 'He adores you so much.'

I ignored Satan and ate my brownie before returning my attention to the plate of sweets that were all mine to eat. So yes I had a sweet tooth and no one should make is it that time of the month joke. People will be shot dead if that happens.