:Chapter 7:

:Isabella:

Elevators were so much fun now weren't they? I was in an elevator in White River, a town next to Greenburg. But here I was in an elevator going up to Victor's hotel room. He owned the hotel room actually.

'So he technically lives in a hotel room.' 'Yes.' Soon the elevator had dinged and I stepped out. Looking down at the hotel number I started down the hallway my eyes flickering to each hotel door looking for the number of Victor's hotel room for I could get what I need then go on my merry way to Lucas's.

I stopped in front of the door and knocked. After a few minutes a young woman opened the door. I pulled out my hunter ID and showed it to her. Sorta like a police badge. If you flash it at a hunter they typically let you in.

Typically.

'Wasn't there a rogue that stole one and tried to break into a building.' 'Yes that is why The Organization has such tight security now.' I walked inside and sitting on the couch was Victor. A whole bunch of brief cases surrounded the room he was in all full of weapons.

"What cha got for me old man?" I asked him. Victor turned around. "I may be old but I'll still kick your ass." Victor said. "Weapons." I reminded him. Victor got up and began collecting the brief cases before motioning me over to the table.

Victor opened up the brief cases. One was full of nothing but ammo. "The Organization sent in some more ammo. This is quick silver. It melts in the veins and travels around. Different from exploding silver as it is solid silver but warm blood like werewolf blood makes it melt down." Victor explained.

I nodded. 'Sounds like an interesting bullet to use on rogue werewolves.' That it does. "Regular ammo." Victor said pointing at numerous clicks of ammo. Including shotgun ammo for Derik. The brief cases were quite big and had many hidden pockets. Victor then pulled out white bullets with a grin.

"Blessed bullets from the pope and have been run through holy fire." Victor said. 'That'll work good with demons. It'll be invincible when combined with my hellfire.' Yes it would. Maybe enough spark will ignite the holy fire and combine it with the hellfire. Guess we'll be finding out. Victor locked up that briefcase and brought a really big one out.

It was like the size of a damn trombone case but wider and longer. He opened it. "Damn." I murmured. There were numerous knives and daggers all in a neat row. A few throwing knives. Along with some new model guns, a strap on gun. Sorta like Deadshot's but looked way cooler. I love my job and life. There was a crossbow, a compound bow and arrow with special arrows no doubt since they were labeled. Labels meant they were special. I picked up a gun from the brief case and smiled.

A .44 magnum. 'Isn't that the gun you started when they officially let you have a gun.' 'Yes.' I had started out with daggers and knives. Then they taught me how to use pellet guns, BB guns. Next went the bow and arrows and then guns. The first gun I show was a .44 magnum.

After that I decided that I loved pistols. I currently had glock pistols. I've had them for awhile. They were like my children and when I got ammo I always got it for them. But now I had a .44 magnum I could bring with me. Yes it was loud but it was fun.

I'd carry it with me and use it in secluded forest or in desperate situations. I put the .44 magnum back and smiled at the brief case. "Thanks Victor." I told him. "So what's going on that you needed a weapon supply early?" Victor asked as he got himself a cup of coffee.

'Tell him a bended truth. Just don't go up and tell him you are dealing with culerba.' "A large amount of enemies are heading my way and I just want to be prepared. Plus I could use some training to make sure I'm not too rusty." I told him with a grin. I was gonna head over to Lucas's and probably practice with the compound bow. I didn't use bows much but they were very silent weapons and would work well for stealth. But Lucas's basement had a practice range down there too.

If he didn't have it up and running we could always head out to the public range or go set up targets at Dalton's. I'm sure Danielle wouldn't mind. Too much. "So you'll be good without me?" Victor asked. "We'll be fine." I told him. Victor nodded as I went and grabbed the briefcases.

With that I walked out and out to my car.
*******************
It took maybe thirty to forty five minutes to get to Lucas's. I was pulling into his driveway next to his black van. 'The van that is slightly creepy.' Just a little. I pulled my Mustang to a stop and got out bringing the briefcases along with me.

I went up to the door and knocked. To my surprise Enyr opened it. He was in nothing but a towel. "Who is it babe?" Lucas called out. Oh my god. "My sister." Enyr replied. Lucas came up to the door in nothing but shorts.

His hair was damp. They took a shower together. 'And we all know what they were doing in the shower.' 'Satan no. No, just no.' Satan cackled like a hyena as Lucas motioned me in. "I'm going to go get dressed." Enyr murmured.

"Ok not that I care. You look nice in a towel or nude." Lucas called out with a smirk. "Go put clothes on." I told him. Enyr was off in a jiffy. If I told that to Ryne he'd tell me to suck it up. "You get the anti venom?" I asked Lucas.

Lucas motioned for me to follow him into the kitchen. I went after him into the kitchen and Lucas pointed to a case of fifteen vials. "Brenex drugged a culerba and held it down while I extracted all it's venom." Lucas said with a small smile. Brenex was an incubus that Lucas knew.

An incubus that he had a threesome with my brother.  I was forever scarred because of that day. 'Incubus have nice bodies as succubus do. After all they are sex demons and they have to be sexy.' 'You gay?' 'I wouldn't ever be gay. I am straighter than angels and Jesus himself.'

I bit my lip at that. Lucas pulled out a vial full of green anti venom. "A shot of this cures the venom. Each vial had enough for about one to two shots depending how much venom is in your system." Lucas said as Enyr came back out in shorts and a tank top.

"Well I visited Victor and he gave us a shitload of weapons for all of us." I told Lucas. Lucas grinned as I got up the brief cases. "This is ammo and this guns and weapons." I told him. "Shotgun shells. I'll give them to Derik." Lucas said.

"How is Derik?" I asked. "Good he is currently with Dalton actually. His parents wanted to go over some things about werewolves and territory since Derik is a lone wolf." Lucas explained. I nodded. Derik could of been an Alpha but he chose his hunting career and friends over that.

But Derik was a lone wolf. He didn't have a pack despite Dalton offering him a position in Black Crescent Moon. I might of threatened Dalton I'd hurt him if his pack hurt Derik. Derik and I were tight, we known each other for awhile and were even hunting buddies.

But it's never been romantic between us. Derik is like a brother to me and I wouldn't date my own brother. 'No but I'm sure Derik will find himself a mate one day and be able to live out his life.' That he would.

Derik however was touchy on the mate subject since Kayla faked being his mate. He didn't like people referring to him getting one. I believe he was scared of getting hurt again. Not that I blamed him. He thought Kayla loved him but she didn't and was simply using him to get to me and Dalton.

Kayla was obsessed with Dalton and was determined she was gonna be his mate. 'I wouldn't put it pass her to try to turn into you and get marked by him.' 'Dalton wouldn't do that. In what reality would I straight up ask Dalton to put a mark on me?' Satan nodded.

Lucas pulled out the compound bow. "Still got your target range?" I asked. "Of course." Lucas said before collecting the weapons and motioning us downstairs to follow after him.

1474. So yeah Isabella is gonna do some target practice.  But sorry about the late update. I'm trying to figure out how this book is going to go. But until next time target marshmallows.