:Chapter 36:

:Dalton:

Isabella had pulled into the driveway of the building we had been at last time we were in NYC. The place was a lot busier and a lot more security. Not to mention everyone had a weapon them which was quite scary.

'All we have is fangs and claws.' 'We'll be fine Dalton. Isabella won't let anyone gut us or shoot us.' I nodded as Isabella pulled the car to a stop. "Do not do anything stupid. Do not make faces do not talk impolitely to the high up ranks," Isabella started.

"How do I know if they are high-ranking?" I asked. "Trust me you will. Every danger alert will go off in your body." Isabella said. "So don't embarrass you? Got it. I won't I'll make sure you reputation is kept." I told her with a smile. Isabella rolled her eyes before fixing her hair and straightening her ring. 

"Let's go." Isabella said before getting out of the car. I followed after her before adjusting the shirt and following her up the steps. There was one of those velvet ropes along with security that put Fort Knox to shame. They had automatic rifles and machine guns. 

"ID and name." A guard said holding a tablet. Isabella pulled out a card. "Isabella Knight." Isabella said. "Who's he?" The security guard. Isabella sighed. "Dalton Ashford, son of Jackson Ashford and Danielle Ashford, Alpha and Luna of Black Crescent Moon." Isabella said. The guard checked off a name before motioning us in.

Isabella made a face at him. "You just broke a rule." I told her. "Your rules." Isabella said. 'Sounds like she's playing a little unfair.' "Reputation to retain." I teased. Isabella rolled her eyes as she led me through the high-tech place. "Finally replaced Layla." Isabella said looking at a woman.

"Layla?" I asked. "She was tipping off the rogues and Vee." Isabella reminded me. "Oh the blonde woman." I said. 'Hope both her and Kayla are rotting in cells along with Ryan. Douche bag he was.' He was a close friend until he betrayed me for Kayla.

Kayla was his mate. 'How could he stand her? She wanted us not him yet he stayed around.' 'The things people do to each other in want.' Ash nodded in agreement as we entered a huge room. There were people everywhere with weapons. There were tables and tables of food and tables with chairs. 

"Follow me." Isabella said before leading me up to a familiar man. His hair was turning grey. Alarms went off instantly. "Old man." Isabella said. Next to him was a middle aged auburn haired girl. Her stomach had a bulge and she had two heart beats. Pregnant.

"Little shit." He said and I wanted to growl at him. "Victor be nice to Isabella." The woman said. "Yes Carol." Victor said in a monotone voice. "Happy wife happy life." Victor said and Carol rolled her eyes. "Who is this?" Victor asked. "Dalton you met him at the bust up of Vee's." Isabella said.

"Why's he here?" Victor asked. Isabella huffed. "He's my date." Isabella said. Victor raised his eyebrows. "Oh really now." Victor said. He turned towards. 'Oh boy an ever worse person than Ryne. Bringer of death. Yeah you can deal with it. I'll deal with Ryne next time.' Then Ash left. 

"You hurt her, break her heart or any of that. I'm gonna break your spinal cord and put a silver bullet in your lungs, your heart and your brain." Victor said showing a pistol. "Victor be nice he's a werewolf. He isn't dating her for no reason. She's his mate. Romantic." Carol said.

"We aren't dating!" Isabella said very angrily at Carol. Carol laughed. "Then why is he your date sweetie?" Carol asked. "Why are you pregnant?" Isabella asked. "I know your mom wasn't around to give you the birds and the bees talk. I can give you it," Carol started with a smile.

She looked at me. 'She seems nice almost like a mother.' "Or the wolves and the coyotes." Carol said. "What the hell? I don't need sex talk. I am not having sex with him. What do you think I'm gonna rip his pants and have sex with him. In Derik's car no less?"

Satan's AscensionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara