:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

"It's pretty simple." Orchid told Andrew as he looked through the racks of dress shirts. "Yes because formal but not formal is specific." Andrew told Orchid. "I already have my dress all picked out." Orchid said. 'I bet she has her funeral clothes picked out.'

Orchid liked to plan ahead. 'I doubt she plans on dying anytime soon.' Ash nodded. "I don't see Dalton in a hurry to be getting anything." Andrew told Orchid. "Dalton isn't my concern. If he shows up looking like an idiot it's Isabella's problem. You on the other hand are my concern and you will look nice." Orchid said.

"I feel the love." I told her. "If you want fashion advice I'll give it but I don't care what you look like." Orchid said turning to me before moving her curly red hair from her face and focusing on Andrew.

"Something simple and formal." Orchid said giving Andrew a smile. 'He looks like he is gonna melt into a puddle.' 'If Isabella smiled at you would you melt into a puddle.' 'Isabella prefers to smirk rather than smile and you have to admit she's good at it.' 'Explain.'

'She does the perfect rising of her lips and just has this look in her eyes that taunts you. It's like she knows she's in charge and that you are anything but in charge. She is running the show and knows it. The perfect type of woman for me.'

Ok.

Didn't think you could give a lecture on smiling but apparently Ash can. 'It's a skill that I have perfected over the last two years of being in Isabella's angelic presence.' 'Demonic, she isn't an angel.' 'But she has the looks of one.' 'I know but looks can be deceiving, look at Lucifer he was beautiful one of the most beautiful creature on earth.' 'Fine Isabella is demonic but she has a heart. She does.' 'I know she has one. One day it will be ours.' Ash smiled at that confidence boost. Now onto finding myself and outfit Isabella will look and not kill me for wearing it.

'This seems to be extremely important to her.' 'I know which is why we must not let Isabella down.' With that I got up and began looking through the dress shirt section. I know Isabella mentioned a Harley Quinn dress she was going to buy for it.

Which means a red shirt would be perfect to match. So I went through the dress shirt section and scanned the contents looking for the perfect shirt. I found a collared red dress shirt and took it with me before snatching a pair of pants.

I wasn't going to embarrass Isabella at The Gathering. I mean I never look that bad. In my opinion I tend to look presentable. How could my outfit even go wrong? It was pretty casual with a hint of formal in it. A red dress shirt and some black pants.

I'll just find one of my nice black jackets I brought with me. 'I know mom will help us if we can't.' I nodded as I came back to Andrew and Orchid. Orchid was still trying to find the perfect outfit for Andrew. "I'm gonna go check out, meet you two outside." I told them.

Andrew nodded before I was off to the cashier getting my clothes then out to the car. I got the keys out and unlocked the car before putting the things in and starting it up. I'd like to keep the car nice and cool for when we'd have to leave.

A hot car would not be good for a no doubt cranky werewolf. Mates were meant to do that. 'Please each other yet irritate each other. Perfect matches. Someone you love. . . to death.' Isabella. I love her to death. My death of course.

'I wonder how Rory's mate will be since mates complete each other and are suppose to help each other.' 'Maybe he'll get some shy girl who doesn't talk much and keeps quiet and hates men. That'll be a task and a half.' That it would be. Rory was used to getting what he wanted and when he wanted.

I was just leaning against the car when this blonde girl came up to me. She was hot. She had curly blonde hair and a big chest and her eyes were neon green. I felt out of control right now and not in my own body.

"Dalton Ashford?" She asked coming up. "Y-Yeah." I said unsure as she smiled pressing her chest together. 'Dalton, y-you need to get out of there.' I felt as if I couldn't move. She traced a finger down my chest. "Honestly I thought you'd have more willpower than this."  She said as her eyes glowed red.

For a moment I thought a vampire. But vampires couldn't glamor werewolves pretty well and they had to speak. She grabbed my shirt and I realized exactly what she was and I began to wish I had never left that damn shop and stayed within the comforts of a extremely powerful witch.

She was a succubus.

And I'm pretty sure she is trying to seduce me. "I've never done it with a werewolf before. I'm sure it'll be an experience to remember." She said. I shook my head. "Oh come on. You're a virgin. Who has been sexually teased for awhile." She said.

She leaned forward. "I will be way better than she ever will." She whispered in my ear. 'Get out of there!' I was barely able to push her away. "I-I am faithful to Isabella." I told her unsteady trying to open the car door and then lock myself in.

"Any man can be changed." She said. Before she could do something someone hit her upside the head. She froze before falling down revealing my savior who stood behind her. A certain blonde savior with similarities to the succubus on the ground who looked quite pissed off at the savior.

Lucas.

"I give you props for not giving in." Lucas said. "I was nearly raped by her." I told him as Ash fought for control. He wanted to attack the succubus. 'How dare she try to make us try to have sex with her. The only person I will ever have sex with is Isabella and I will wait decades.'

"Yes but most men would've fallen to this little whore's powers sooner. She is quite strong for her age. It's a shame what will happen." Lucas said hauling her up. "Do you know who I am?" She asked shoving him back angrily.

"You are just some fucking gay guy!" She screamed. "This gay guy is the vessel of Lilith and I'm sure she'll love to hear about you trying to seduce Satan's vessel's mate into fucking you." Lucas said his language quite you know sexual. 'Talk about battle between sex demons.' Ash was silently hoping Lilith would destroy her.

"No." She said. "Let's go Tanya. We have punishments to be delivered to you." Lucas said before snatching her. "Don't worry, Isabella will understand. Do tell though. It's best she knows from you about the succubus attack along with the other demon attacks. Maybe you two can even figure it all out too." Lucas said.

Then he walked away with the screaming Tayna succubus. Now this would be quite fun. Not.

1217. In the next chapter Isabella is gonna get extremely jealous. Ready to rip a succubus apart jealous. Yeah. Until next time jealous marshmallows.

 Until next time jealous marshmallows