:Chapter 13:

:Isabella:

-9 almost ten years ago-
Orchid walked with me as we went through the hunting place. "Why are we here?" I asked Orchid. "Isabella you need to be trained and have someone to watch over you." Orchid said. "I have someone to watch over me." I said.

"Who?" Orchid asked confused. "The man with tattoos." I told her. Orchid looked confused. "Who?" Orchid asked. "He's nice. He told me I am not alone as long as he is there." I told her. "Isabella sweetie he isn't real." Orchid said. "He is." I whispered as she pulled me along.

There were people in black clothing with weapons like my mom and dad. They stared at me. I watched them. In my boot was my hunters blade. ''She won't believe you.' I smiled. He was here. He came back just like he promised he would.

Orchid pulled me along. To a desk with a lady with blonde hair. I stared at her. "Layla. This is Isabella Knight." Orchid said. "Maryse's daughter?" Layla asked. "How do you know my mother?" I asked shaking. "We trained together but I became a clerk in the end." Layla said getting up.

She had a blade near her. "She needs a mentor." Orchid said. "How old is she?" Layla asked. "Eight going on nine." Orchid said. "She's too young. No one will take her on." Layla said. I glared at her. "She needs to be able to protect herself. Come on her family is dead. No one will take her she has no family." Orchid said.

"I'm sorry Orchid. She might end up in an orphanage.  A hunter's orphanage of course." Layla said. "I'm not leaving." I told her. "Well sweetie you have no parents." Layla said. "They died protecting me you heartless bitch." I spat at her.

"Isabella! Apologize." Orchid said. "No." I responded. "Where did she even learn language like that?" Layla asked look horrified. "Never been called that?" A man asked coming up. "Not by a little girl." Layla said looking at him. "You got fire." He said. 'He has no idea.'

I stared at him. "I'll alert one of the orphanages to pick her up. When she is old enough she'll come back." Layla said grabbing her phone. "No need. I'll be her mentor." He said. "But Victor she is only eight." Layla said. I looked at him. "I have this boy coming from Asia his parents died." Victor said.

"I'll train them together." Victor said. "I'll be the best hunter." I said. "You'd never be better than Victor." Layla said. "Oh she'll be almost." Victor said. Orchid smiled. "Thank you Victor. Free potions." Orchid said. "No need. She's a knight.  I'll be honored to train her." Victor said.

I looked at him intensely. "You'll be getting trained." I responded. "Do you know who I am?" Victor asked. "No." I responded. "I knew your parents." Victor said. "Seems everyone does." I said glaring at Layla who rolled her eyes at me.

"Come I'm gonna teach you how to wield a dagger." Victor said. He offered me his hand. I didn't even look to Orchid for reassurance. Something told me to trust him. So I took his hand and stared him directly in the eyes. "Ok."
*************
I opened my eyes and looked around my bathroom. Currently I was taking a bath after having fought Lucas. He wanted to make sure I was in shape. Some blood tinted the tub as I had some wounds. At first it stung but now it felt alright. Of course the cuts weren't major so I would bleed out.

'If you were gonna bleed out I'd possess you and drag your ass out.' To believe Satan has seen me naked. 'Doesn't matter to much. Lilith is way more hot.' 'Thanks for the ego boost jackass.' 'Any time bitch.' Satan smirked before cutting our connection with one last evil laugh.

Grabbing the black fluffy towel I wrapped it around myself before heading for my room. The sky was getting dark so when I went for some clothes I got a pair of shorts and a tank top. By the time I had gotten dressed Maryse pushed her way into my room.

"Hey girl." I said patting her head. Maryse hopped up on my bed. Maryse laid down. "My brothers home yet?" I asked. Maryse shook her head. Good thing about Maryse was she understood what I was saying and how to respond to it. Hellhounds. They are awesome friends.

'Why do you think I created them?' Maryse lounged back as the door opened downstairs. "Isabella Flimur is cooking dinner!" Ryne yelled as he entered. "Ok!" I yelled back. 'You two communicate through yelling very frequently.' 'It's the way of our life. Take it or leave it.'

Satan nodded. My thoughts drifted back to when Andrew and Dalton asked about Victor. And their expressions when they found out who he was. When I first met Victor I had no idea who he was yet hunters treated him with fear and respect. I never understood until he told me why. To this day I am not afraid of him.

I respect him but not fear him. There are very little things that I fear in this world. Cannibals being one of them. The thought of another human eating a human made me sick, maybe that's why The First sent a wendigo after me.

I assume he did. Wendigos didn't live in that part of the world. 'They enjoy Mississippi and Canada.' I mean I am the perfect weapon for a wendigo but I don't like them. Being equipped with a flame thrower would make me more happy. 'You are a flame thrower.'

Sorta.

I mean I can manipulate Satan's flames but I am no El Diablo. 'You could be.' Biting my lip I got up and whisted for Maryse to follow me. Downstairs Ryne was turning on the T.V. to watch one of his shows. "Where's Enyr?" I asked.

"Staying over with Lucas." Ryne said looking up. "Not staying with your girlfriend?" I asked. Ryne gave me a look. "She had therapy." Ryne said. "Are you admitting to dating her?" I asked very shocked. "She asked me out to some restaurant." Ryne said his brown eyes staring at the T.V. screen.

"What did you say?" I asked. "Yes." Ryne said. "Your first girlfriend." I said. Ryne lifted an eyebrow at me. "You dated before?" I asked. "This one fae girl. We also had sex. Then I left." Ryne said. 'Hey look you are the only virgin left of the Knight family.' 'Are you implying I should go have sex with a stranger.' 'Not a stranger. STD and AIDS. But Dalton would work.' 'I am not having sex with Dalton. I am not having sex with anyone.' 'That's what I said.' 'Before who? Dustin's mom or Lilith?' It was a serious question.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

'Lilith. I vowed off woman after Dustin's mother died I never wanted to do with anything besides my position in hell.' Then Lilith came around. Flimur yelled at us. "Sliders." I told Ryne pushing myself up to go to the kitchen. "Tell Flimur I will have four." Ryne said.

I nodded before heading to the kitchen followed by Maryse and Caesar.

1210. So school is starting up for me. I am doing English 2, some weird math, US History and some science, then creative Photography and some Cinema class. But yeah school is starting up. It shouldn't effect my writing much as I am homeschooled and write while doing school. But yeah. A chapter on time too. The song is Hollywood Undead- California Dreaming. It's a new one and I am in love with it and have listened to it the entire time I wrote this chapter. Until next time HU marshmallows.

 Until next time HU marshmallows