:Chapter 27

:Isabella:

We had continued to walk through the campus. Well they had, Rory had sent me off in the direction of the art studio after I asked. 'This campus is huge.' Yes it was. But it was nice looking and very beautiful. Minus all the dicks that I had found.

Won't college just be so fun? 'I am afraid you might end up committing murder now.' 'As long as they keep their hands to themselves we will be good.' Satan nodded as I continued to travel through the campus with the map in my hands before arriving at said building.

I smiled before entering the art building which had professors and some college students around. Looking back at the map I followed the instructions to the studio art room which only had the professor looking at some art while I assumed he was grading it.

His eyes glanced up. They were a dull brown but he looked quite strict. 'Think you can handle it.' 'I'm good with art.' "And you would be?" He asked. "Isabella Knight. I got a scholarship here." I told him watching as he pushed the papers away. "Where you the one with the wolf quilt and numerous sketches?" He asked.

"Yes along with my partner Nico but he won't be taking studio art." I told him. The professor nodded. "Do you have anything of yours on you?" He asked. "I do. My carry with me sketchbook." I said before reaching into my coat pocket and pulling out a leather journal.

I had tons of sketchbooks. 'You do and they come in all kinds. Leather, regular sketchbooks, notebooks and even napkins sometimes.' 'The napkin sketchbook is beautiful.' I handed the leather journal over to the professor who opened it up and began to scan through the contents inside.

"What kind of art do you specialize in?" The professor asked. "Well I do like painting but when drawing I enjoy charcoal and colored gel pens for the finishing touch. Sometimes colored pencils." I answered. The professor nodded as he continued skimming the leather sketchbook of mine.

"Any paintings you brought with?" The professor asked. "No. But I have some on my phone." I told him before pulling out my phone. I showed him the one of the black dog with blue flames. "My initials are at the bottom in cursive. 'I liked that painting. Almost looks like a hellhound but with blue flames.'

I liked the painting too. "I will take a guess that you sketch and paint the supernatural?" The professor asked. "I do anything including still life and things like that. Supernatural just comes naturally to me. But you can tell me to paint something and I'll come back with it when college starts." I told him.

The professor looked to be deep in thought. "A still life of a scene you live by or have been then a picture to make sure it is true." The professor said. I nodded. "Thank you professor." I told him.

"Professor Grimlock." He said as I left. Least I knew my professor's name. I watched as Maryse trotted after me. 'No one can see her which is good. They might freak out if they did.' 'Them freaking out sounded like a personal problem.' Maryse and I walked through in hopes to find our now lost group.

Maryse's nose was to the ground tracking them. I followed after Maryse knowing that she'd know where exactly to go. Maryse then took off and I jogged after her. I passed Nico on the way and he waved at me and Angel waved too so I returned the wave.

On the way Derik caught up to me. "Who you looking for?" Derik asked. "My group that left after I went to studio art. You?" I asked. "Ryne sent me to see what you were doing." Derik said. I nodded. "What college courses are you taking?" I asked not remembering what he told me.

'Derik actually never told you what college courses he was taking.' "A science course to help with the gas at The Organization and things like that." Derik answered. I nodded. "What about you?" Derik asked. "Studio art to perfect my art skills." I told him before moving hair out of my face. 

Derik nodded. "And your group is over there." Derik said pointing to them. "Thanks, I'll see you later." I told him before we parted ways. Maryse stuck to my side as I put my leather sketchbook back in the pocket of my denim jacket.

It was in the saddlebag on my motorcycle but I brought it in. 'Looks like you got homework for college.' 'It seems I do but I'm fine with it.' Dalton turned around and offered a small smile to me as I slipped my way into the group. "How was it?" Dalton asked coming up to me.

"Fine. I got myself into homework though." I told him as Andrew came over. "You haven't even started college yet you got work?" Andrew asked. "It felt like that professor challenged me over my art and supernatural drawings so I told him I'd draw a still life of where I lived." I told them.

Andrew nodded. 'I would of done the same thing if I was you. Except worse since you know, King of Hell status.' I nodded understanding. I might have some of Satan's attitude in me like Lucas had Lilith's attitude. Satan nodded in agreement. 

"So how's it been with the tour?" I asked. "I saw where I'd be going." Dalton said. I nodded. "And you?" I asked. "Orchid convinced me to take some science classes saying it'd be useful for our life." Andrew said. I nodded. "What is Kadan taking?" I asked. "Business classes like me and Alana is taking the Health and Society in Global Context." Andrew said looking over at Alana who was pushing Isadora in her stroller. Lots of the college students had gushed over Isadora who simply stared at them as if they had two heads on them.

'In her eyes they might have two heads.' Maryse had sneaked back up to Isadora and was watching her. 'Alana and Kadan might have to get Isadora a pet hellhound.' 'Maybe.' Satan began thinking about that. 'Who knows maybe a protector hellhound will like Isadora and decide to bond with her and protect her.'

That'd be nice. 'Black Crescent Moon is gonna be quite the pack in the end. Hunters, witches and even hellhounds to go with their werewolves.' I nodded at that. They might be top pack with Red Claws if Red Claws go back up there in the world ranks.

I know Black Crescent Moon was a big pack in the US and North American continent. I'm sure they'll make it to the world ranks one day. They'd have a nice Alpha once Dalton becomes Alpha. Not a dick one like some packs have or one that is all mean and possessive over everything.

Jackson didn't seem bad so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 'And their Luna will be quite something.' I ignored Satan on that as Rory led the group further into the campus showing everyone around and what there was to do. Orchid really didn't seem to care much but talked to Andrew.

My guess was Orchid wanted to apply some science to her potions and spells. Andrew seemed happy to do that with her. Andrew and Orchid seemed to have a good relationship in general. Andrew was over at Orchid's a lot and got along with me and I was her friend.

Not to mention Orchid climbed the barrier of her coven not caring what they said about their relationship. 'They will defiantly be having strong pups if they have any. Half witch, half werewolf. Imagine what they will be capable of doing.' I nodded in agreement. 

The tour had gone well without any attacks which was good. Public attacks were hard to cover up and explain. But it was good so far. Now just The Gathering.

1321. So another chapter in time no less. But the book is going well so far. Maybe 15 chapters left. I'm hoping I'll have my MacBook by then. Until next time werewolf marshmallows.

 Until next time werewolf marshmallows