:Chapter 5:

:Isabella:

I was on my way back to my house after the whole Ashford house thing. It felt good to be in my own car alone. 'That's what you think.' I bit my lip before looking at the mirror to see who was with me.

Well Ashiya was in the backseat along with Lucifer and Maryse in the middle. Next to me was the king of hell himself. Satan. If I was to try to hit them my hand would go right though. They were sorta like projections. Here but not physically here.

But they knew what they were saying and it wasn't prerecorded to replay back to me. "Such a nice day." Satan said looking out the window. "Everything is nicer with you." I said sarcastically. Satan smirked. Ashiya was petting Maryse who seemed to be enjoying it. Traitor. Lucifer was all sorts of leaned out in my car.

His purple hair falling across his face. His hair was long, down to his shoulder. When he was an angel his hair was white then went purple for some reason. "It could of turned black but it didn't singe enough when I fell. I made sure to protect my glorious hair." Lucifer replied.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and Lucifer smirked. Due to them being demons they tend to be attractive which they all know. But I wasn't surprised about Lucifer being attractive. He was God's favorite at one point in his life, making him a beautiful creature.

Lucifer had a jawline that could cut people upon touch, I swear. His purple hair was messy but in an attractive way then you had the whole muscle thing with him. But I don't think Lucifer has ever has sex before.

Then there was Ashiya. He had pale blonde hair and pale blue eyes, very pale and nearly colorless but a fire could easily ignite in them. He was the tallest demon here actually his head touching the roof of my older generation mustang.

My car had to have a seat pulled down to get in the back. So the car was cramped from the three demons. If Death was here it'd be very cramped since where he went a scythe tended to go with him. So I was fine with just the three generals of hell here. Well two since Satan was the king of hell since Lucifer gave the position up.

Satan was what most women considered attractive now a days. He had a little below shoulder length brown hair and very bright cobalt blue eyes. The eyes of his hell fire. He was also covered in tattoos which I found strange at first but apparently they did tattoos in hell.

'The shop is called Hell's Nightmare. It is run by Dimot he is a helshion.' Satan looked at me as I sped up the car to get to my house faster. "Where's Lilith?" I asked. "Lucas." Satan replied. I nodded.

Speaking of Lucas I had to go talk to him. Soon my house had appeared into view and I pulled into the driveway next to my cherished motorcycle. "A fun ride it was." Lucifer said before disappearing along with Ashiya and then Satan leaving me in the car with Maryse.

I got out Maryse climbed out after me. 'Don't forget that you have to go and see Lucas and tell him about the two Culebra demons.' I nearly forgot. "I'm going to Lucas's Maryse, are you coming or going?" I asked her. Maryse didn't go anywhere so I began walking to Lucas's with Maryse following me.

It didn't take long maybe a minute before I was at Lucas's door knocking on it. Twenty five point five seconds later Lucas had opened the door looking at me. "What brings you here?" Lucas asked. "Talking." I told him and Lucas opened the door and motioned me in.

I took a seat on his colorful couch and Lucas took a seat on his chair with some colorful quilt draped across it. 'Lucas is very. . . colorful in his own unique way.' That he was. "So what important thing do you have to tell me?" Lucas asked with a small smile.

"There are two Culebra in town. Talking about jumping a powerful girl." I told him. Lucas looked around. "And that powerful girl is you. They are here to see if the rumors are true and if they aren't they'll probably constrict around you then eat you." Lucas said his voice cheery the entire time.

Culebra were nasty. And yes they would eat someone. Some eat whole and some tear them apart. 'I remember fighting one to get them off of one of Lilith's favorite incubus's lover. Fucking nasty bitch. This is why I tell them if they are taking humans to hell to keep them with them.'

Some sex demons liked to bring forever human toys that were alive and not dead. It made it easier to feed in hell. When feeding on the damned souls there was a chance of wiping out the soul from existence.

They consumed so much that the soul just no longer existed. One of the reasons sex demons were allowed to leave hell for periods of time and have houses near portals. "Any ideas on what to do?" I asked clenching my fists tight. Lucas nodded before leaning back. 'I am interested in his plan.'

"Right now you just go home and give Victor a call for some new ammo." Lucas said. I nodded. "And I'll go see if I can find some anti-venom. Now go on and go get some needed things for we can exterminate those fuckers." Lucas said. I looked at Maryse before nodding and off we went.

'Well I believe your pistols would work fine as long range is the best way to fight. But if it comes down to it cut their fangs out or their mouth so they can't bite then go for the kill.'

Well Satan always had ways to kill now didn't he. Maryse was trotting next to me. "You got more pep in your step." I told Maryse who pretty much grinned at me her tongue hanging out. Then she went still, completely still and began to look around. Something was here with us.

I took my gun out from my holster hidden in my denim jacket. Something I put in it recently. Maryse growled as her eyes glowed red and I could see some flames dying to come out of her to show the enemy the power of hellfire. Just before Maryse could respond it came charging out.

A grey skinned boar. No. A grey skinned boar mutant thing. 'A Kan ember.' I really needed to study some demonology a little more. 'You have just now realized this. Well at least you knew what a culerba was.'

Maryse snarled. Before she could react and attack the Kan ember and I went rolling to the ground his tusks inched away from my face. I nailed him in the side of the face repeatedly. My gun had it's safety on and I didn't have the time to take it off.

Maryse, thank Satan, grabbed the Kan ember by it's leg and began ripping it off. I kicked it as Maryse got it off still tearing into it's leg. The Kan ember turned on Maryse the two ready to face off in a vicious battle. Before it could respond I shot five rounds into his heart before he burst into flames and fell to the ground in ashes. "Isabella!" A voice said and I turned around to see Whitney, Kadan's mom and his father out looking quite horrified at the dead Kan ember. I smiled at them and turned the safety off as Maryse sniffed around to make sure nothing else was around.

"Nice day Mrs. and Mr. Kirkwood." I said with a smile before walking back over.

1320. Well Isabella took that very normally. But I am going to discuss something. Anyone here about Nelsan Ellis and his death. RIP Nelsan Ellis, you will always be loved for your part to the True Blood show as the fabulous black gay Lafayette. Heaven (Or hell) just got a little more fabulous. PS: The car in the picture is Isabella's 1967 ford Mustang. Until next time Nelsan Ellis respecting marshmallows.

 Until next time Nelsan Ellis respecting marshmallows