:Chapter 20:

:Dalton:

I was walking through the hallways of The Library Hotel. We had arrived at the hotel finally. My entire family decided to come. I think my grandparents did not sure. They weren't in any of the cars but there car wasn't in the driveway.

'Worry about that later. Worry about finding someone so we can eat.' I nodded and continued down the hallway and almost ran into a maid. "Sorr- Isabella?" I asked confused staring at Isabella in a maid outfit. It was big on her.

"Dalton quiet." Isabella said pulling me to the side as a hotel staff walked by. Isabella shot a smile as he walked by and then Isabella resumed her typical status. 'Not complaining that she looks good in that.' "Not complaining about the maid outfit you look wonderful but what are you doing?" I asked. Isabella motioned me forward and opened the trash bag.

Two nearly naked dead woman were in there. "Why?" I asked. "One was killed by the other one and I killed the other one. It was a demon banshee. Now we need to dispose of them." Isabella said. "We?" I asked. "Your gonna leave me along?" Isabella asked.

"Lead the way." I told her. Isabella walked off and I followed after her and we gave a low profile before arriving at a garbage disposal. "A garbage disposal?" I asked. "Any other suggestions?" Isabella asked. 'I got nothing how about you?' 'I guess garbage disposal it is.' 

I helped Isabella get the trash bag out before we tossed it below the trash bag hitting the walls. Isabella and I hurried back to her room where Isabella got dressed again. "Would you mind explaining to me what happened?" I asked sitting down on her bed and glancing back at Isabella who was decked out in Harley Quinn attire.

"Well I let a maid in and sensed something off so I knifed her when she attacked me and then killed her for a good cause. But I killed a human as demon banshees possess unlike the supernatural world banshee that predicts death." Isabella explained.

Isabella looked at the dagger and grabbed it before rinsing off all the blood. 'All these demons keep on attacking Isabella. It's really starting to piss me of. Just when I believe we can have a chance with Isabella some asshole of a demon steps in and then we are back to protection mode.'

Yeah Ash really wanted a relationship with Isabella. But I congratulate him on some of his patience. He hadn't marked her at all like most alphas would of done. 'I've thought about it. But Isabella would kick my ass if I just up and marked her.'

Isabella came back and sat down in the chair. "They followed me all the way to this damn hotel. I doubt Antarctica would be safe. Some leopard seal would turn out to be a demon." Isabella complained. "Leopard seals are dangerous enough on their own." I reminded Isabella making her groan.

My eyes shifted to where her collar bone goes to her neck. 'Where are mark will be. Eventually.' 'Yeah.' Isabella kicked her boots off and then leaned back. "Bored?" I asked with a small smile on my face. "If I say that watch another demon banshee come in." Isabella said with yet another groan.

"If you want we can do something together." I told her. "Like what?" Isabella asked. "I don't know. Anything you want." I replied. "You know next place we go should be New Orleans. Down in the swamps with the voodoo people. Might be fun there." Isabella said.

'Voodoo. Never understood it. But I hear some of the voodoo priests are actually witches.' 'That is scary thinking about it sometimes.' Ash shrugged. "I'm sure there is something to do here." I responded with a smile on my face. Then the idea hit me. "Like swimming." I told her with a grin.

"Nope. Nope, nope, nope. No swimming." Isabella said. "Ice cream?" I asked. "There's a good idea." Isabella said before getting up and putting on her combat boots. I smiled. There ought to be some sort of place to eat in here that involves ice cream. Or a local restaurant. So with that Isabella and I were off.
***************
It turned out that just a mile down the street there was this ice cream place that also sold food. 'The best places. Ice cream places with food.' Isabella and I were currently there. Isabella had a big bowl of mac and cheese with chicken pieces on the top.

Isabella had taken off the chicken piece then ate them. I had an eight piece chicken strip meal with some fries. We both had tea. Isabella's sweet and mine unsweetened. After we finished our meal we would get ice cream. I'm not sure if I'd consider this a date.

We were out in public together and Isabella didn't seem to mind it. 'I believe the food is keeping her content.' 'Might be.' Isabella looked up after finishing her bowl of mac and cheese and moving her raven colored hair behind her ears and staring at me.

"So have you ever been to a hunters event?" Isabella asked. "No." I answered truthfully. "Do I have to act a certain way?" I asked. "Not really. Just don't be a dick to any strong hunter and you are good. Don't forget to present a friendly face for the werewolves." Isabella said.

"Isabella." "Yes." "I am not going to The Gathering for the werewolves. I am going for you." "Still give them a good name." I rolled my eyes but nodded at her suggestion. "So when will the tour of the college be?" Isabella asked. "I'll ask Rodney when I see him." I told Isabella.

Isabella nodded. The waiter soon came over. 'What kind of ice cream should we order.' 'Chocolate of course but with toppings since it offers toppings.' Ash was happy at that. "Dessert for you two?" The waiter asked glancing between us. "Yes I'll take the forbidden chocolate with mini reece cups." I told him.

"Mint chocolate chip." Isabella said. "I'll be back with it." The waiter said before walking off. "So how is Alana and Isadora doing?" Isabella asked. "Good the three of them are sharing a room and even brought a small crib for Isadora." I told her. Isabella nodded.

Alana named her first baby after Isabella. Well sorta. Originally it was Isabelle but Alana changed it. Isaac got to play with Isadora who threw a toy at him. Isaac had been talking and Isadora didn't like it so she threw a toy. Isaac looked confused but didn't do anything.

Another bird flew into the window after that. So many crows were doing that. Flying into the window. Dad cleaned up some after grandma complained. One of the warriors burned them with a fire he had made. But now we were here. Isaac had come too as mom wouldn't leave him behind with the pack at all.

Mom trusted the pack but she was a mama wolf. 'She wouldn't dare leave her pups behind.' I smiled at that. My eyes shifted to Isabella. I saw a future with Isabella. It would take a bit but one day I hoped to have a family with her. But I'd wait. Isabella was worth it

1202. Ended on a happy note. But I'm trying to get the book going. I have like twenty to twenty five chapters left to write. I'd like to end this book before October as in book 9 college starts. Then after that is book 10 then the series ends. But a second series starts up after that. But book 9 will be called Satan's Duplicity. Until next time baby marshmallows.

 Until next time baby marshmallows