:Chapter 28:

:Dalton:

We toured the college for two hours before my parents called it quits and said it was lunch time. We ate at Ruby Tuesday, it was quite good actually. My mom got a huge table for us and two high chairs for Isaac and baby Isadora.

Isadora had mostly baby food with some solids. 'The food here is really good. I do love steak.' I had ordered a 12 oz Cajun Rib eye. Isabella had ordered herself a Bacon Cheeseburger and a glass of diet tea. There were some bread sticks at the table while we waited for our meals.

Isabella was talking to Derik about something. I didn't care that she was as I heard mostly The Gathering being said. 'I wonder if Derik is going to The Hunter's Gathering with anyone?' 'Not that I know of maybe Enyr, Lucas and Ryne.' 'Probably.'

Isabella pushed some hair out of her face. I smiled at that. Isabella looked so perky and cute. While thinking of Isabella one of the waiters came holding trays of food full of everyone's food. All the food was handed out and I happily took my Cajun Rib eye with the sides.

Isabella had her bacon cheeseburger with her side of fries. Soon we all had our food before the waiters left us to eat. 'That makes my mouth water in hunger of getting to eat that beautiful steak.' It was one of a kind. I wonder if Flimur or my mom could recreate it?

'I guess we should find out when we go back home.' Looks like I would. I grabbed the knife that came with the fork and spoon before beginning to cut up the steak into edible chunks. After that I began to eat my steak loving the flavor of the Cajun spices.

We all ate with chat here and there and numerous conversations. My parents were discussing The Hunter's Gathering like the hunters. Andrew told Orchid about applying science to potions confirming he was helping her with potions or even making it with her. Orchid smiled at him before squeezing his hand tightly.

The two were so head over heels. My eyes drifted to Nico who was trying his best to have Angel keep her attention on him not on the other people. 'Nico is still trying to keep Angel under control and not to freak out about someone walking near her.'

Angel had improved since she had stayed with us. When she first came she didn't want to do anything with anyone. Sometimes not even Nico could get her to do anything. But now she had improved and did things with people. Well mostly Nico as she trusted him the most of everyone.

But least everyone was talking about something and not staying quiet. Quiet is nice sometimes but not when eating. I feel conversation should be included to make it more comfortable and not uncomfortable. Isabella glanced at me as she picked fry by fry into her mouth. I smiled at her and she turned away.

I swear her cheeks tinged pink. 'She looks cute when she blushes and I bet she is blushing because we caught her staring. That means she is embarrassed!' Ash was going way far with this loving that Isabella could of gotten embarrassed about being caught staring at us.

Isabella ignored that before finishing her fries and moving onto her burger. She acted like nothing happened which I'd give her prompts for. Most girls would be embarrassed and might even be yelling at us to stop staring but Isabella took it calmly. She had matured quite well physically and mentally. 

She wasn't as angry as she usually was which was good. It was nice to see her more calm and relaxed. But she still had her guard up prepared to attack and defend herself if something was stupid enough to go at her in public but it had happened before.

The supernatural may be rare but they also can be stupid. Especially werewolf-hellhound hybrids. Some of them were so determined to get Isabella they attacked in public. 'Isabella shows them though. I do find it entertaining when she beats their asses.' Ash smiled at that thought. Isabella had some action so far.

Two culebras back in Greenburg and a demon banshee here. I should talk to Nico about this later. Maybe see if we can link this to anything on why they followed her here. Nico did want to be a private investigator. He was even taking law in college to perfect his skill.

However Angel wasn't taking anything but was still gonna be on campus to keep Sandy and Jason calm. Angel hadn't gone to school but Nico didn't care. He said he'd take care of her and if she wanted a job she could work for him doing things at his office.

Nico had a whole bunch of things planned. Nico was also taking business classes along with me. 'I believe he said Angel would help him with things around his office.' I looked over at Angel who was eating some sort of ribs. Nico fussed if she got something on her making him clean it up. 

Nico seemed to enjoy fussing over her if something went wrong. I simply shook my head before finishing up my sides and then my drink before returning to my steak. It didn't take long for everyone to finish their food before heading out. 
*******************
I was walking next to Kadan watching Isabella walk with Alana who insisted on her holding Isadora. Isabella had looked so awkward when she held Isadora. The first baby Isabella had ever been around was Isaac. Isaac actually liked Isabella. I'd say Isabella was his first word but his first word was no then a swear word.

Then mama and dada then came the names. 'Mom worked hard for him to stop using swear words and integrated all of us on who said it around him.' 'She never found the person though.' "Alana is trying to get Isadora to say her first word." Kadan said. 

"Any luck?" I asked. "Nope, why speak when she can point. Alana is still trying though and is making me do it too. I thought we agreed that I'd teach her to walk and Alana teach her to talk." Kadan said. I nodded. Maryse was besides the stroller. 

She watched Isadora closely before returning to Isabella's side however her eyes still glued to Isadora to make sure no one would attack her. 'Isabella did say Maryse protected woman and girls who couldn't protect themselves.' Maryse would make a good babysitter. Ash smiled at that as an idea came in.

'I want one of our children to be a girl. Maryse will be able to watch her and Isadora have a friend besides Isaac and yeah.' 'We should be more thinking about getting Isabella to date us before having children.' 'It's always good to think ahead.' Ash then went onto the names so I just ignored him after that.

"And here's our room. See you later Isabella." Alana said before unlocking her roo. Kadan said bye before following after his mate and child. Isabella went to the elevator and we got inside with Maryse who sat down next to Isabella.

"So when's The Hunter's Gathering?" I asked. "About a week away. Hunters are still flying in. If you see them just ignore them or tell them you have an alliance if they try to mess with you." Isabella said as she hit a button making the elevator go up.

I nodded. 'I wonder why'd they mess with us?' "Some hunters enjoy antagonizing werewolves and other supernatural until they fight back then they frame them and blah, blah, blah. If it gets bad just get someone specifically Derik, Lucas or I. Or your parents." Isabella said as the elevator beeped.

"Ok thanks." I told her. "Don't attract any demons." I told her. "Same to you." Isabella said a I hit my button then was off.

1314. My mom went grocery shopping and I wanted to go with but the stores are horrible. People are preparing for Hurricane Irma. I don't do crowds. People are even stocking up on chocolate. But that's all. Until next time Hurricane Irma fighting marshmallows.

 Until next time Hurricane Irma fighting marshmallows