:Chapter 9:

:Isabella:

It was as if time had slowed down when I was staring at Dalton as he went to his car. Nothing seemed to be wrong as he unlocked his car and prepared to go home. 'Then wait for your phone call.'

But it changed within seconds.

Dalton was jerked up into the car by a green man and then fangs came out before striking him right in the shoulder. Dalton let out a cry and my body went into autopilot mode. I had my pistols in my hands in moments before I was out the door yelling his name.

The blue culerba was the next one out. 'But he is not your target.' I fired shot after shot at the green one. My anger gave fuel to the rage that sparked my powers and soon the bullets were coated in blue flames. Each bullet found it's target in the culerba.

My firing had caught the rest of their attention and Lucas came out with his crossbow as a purple culerba leaped down. Lucas was quick to fire and out came the rest of the hunters. 'I honestly didn't think there'd be more. The little snake is going to be talked to.'

I didn't either. But I ignored that and was quick to Dalton who seemed dazed. This was gonna be hard as he was taller than me by over a foot and weighed more than me. But I boosted his arm over my shoulder and began to drag him back inside.

One of the culerba came at me but before it could strike a bolt buried in it's chest before it sank and disappeared. "Go! Get him inside!" Lucas yelled. Before I could collapse Derik had appeared and began helping me get Dalton inside as my brothers and Lucas battled the culerba.

"Go help them I'll be fine." I told him. Derik nodded as he grabbed his shotgun and cocked it back. I felt like an idiot as I unbuttoned Dalton's shirt and threw it off. Near his neck were two bite marks that looked nasty. Damn it.

'The anti venom is in the kitchen with Flimur.' "Caesar, Maryse watch him." I ordered and Maryse, my little hellhound planted herself in front of him. A promise that nothing would get to Dalton as I hurried into the kitchen. I was in the kitchen and smiled upon seeing the numerous vials. More than enough for everyone.

I guess I can thank Brenex. 'Don't worry I won't tell him or he'll want something out of it.' 'Good.' I took out a vial and a syringe before taking some of the anti venom out and hurrying back to Dalton. His eyes were open and he was breathing heavily.

The bite mark had black veins around it that were spreading. 'The venom is setting in. Get him the anti-venom quickly.' I was quick over there and the moment I pressed my hand on him Dalton shot up his eyes gold and canines lengthen.

'Hurry up before Ash takes full control. He's trying to fight the venom off since he is a werewolf.' 'What will happen if Ash takes full control?' 'He won't have any self control after that. He'd be on the run or on top of you giving you his mark before he decides if he wants to mate.'

When Dalton's nearly entirely gold eyes looked at me I slammed the syringe into the bite mark and soon the anti-venom spread throughout and the black veins disappeared and was replaced by a light gold spreading throughout his body. Dalton's eyes turned gold except it wasn't werewolf gold.

Before he could do anything Dalton collapsed against the bed and his eyes went blue and the gold veins disappeared. 'Did it work?' 'Yes.' I felt relieved. There was a battlefield outside and I was tempted to go outside but I didn't want to leave Dalton alone. I fought the instinct to go to battle and sat down next to Dalton. It was the least I could do for what he has done for me. 'Like be patient with you and not mark or mate with you against your will. Well mark you instantly like most Alpha's do.' 'Whatever.'

After five minutes all four of them came inside. "Any anti-venom needed?" I asked. "I got it Lucas said motioning to a small bite mark on his arm before going to the kitchen. "Anyone else?" I asked. Derik and my brothers shook their head before sitting down. Derik glanced at Dalton.

"How's he doing?" Derik asked. "Alright." I answered as Maryse came up and laid down in my lap. I stroked her head as Lucas came back. "I'm gonna go lay down in your room Enyr while the anti-venom kicks in." Lucas said. Enyr was quick after him. Ryne stared at Dalton and the bite marks and syringe mark.

'Least he is alive and not dead like some culerba victims.' 'Are they all gone now?' 'They should be but I'm gonna have myself a talk with some demons.' With that Satan cut the connection hinting I wouldn't hear from him for awhile while he questioned or beat some demons.

"I'm gonna head back to my place and give Orchid a call. I hope Dalton wakes up soon and thanks for the ammo." Derik said. "No problem." I replied. Derik gave a small hug, an awkward one as he had a wound on his shoulder from a recent job.

Then he was out of here. "I'll make sure he gets home safe." Ryne said. With that Ryne left with one glance at Dalton before following after Derik. I got up and sat down on the chair and my eyes drifted to Dalton who was passed out on the couch.

I do hope that is just a side effect of the anti-venom. I never used culerba anti venom before so I had no idea. Rarely did I even fight poisonous supernatural. But I did fight one today after it bit Dalton and put venom inside his body.

Suddenly Dalton had shot up like a cannon his eyes flickering from gold to blue. His eyes scraped the house looking for a threat. "Hey calm down. The culerba are dead." I told him. Dalton touched his neck. "I gave you the anti-venom and you got knocked out." I told him. Dalton nodded.

He rubbed his neck. "So what is it you wanted to ask me?" I asked staring at Dalton. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out somewhere." Dalton replied. "Not today. I'm gonna drive you home. Again. You should get some rest." I told him. "One day Isabella." Dalton said as I helped him up and out to my car we went.

"What about my car?" Dalton asked. "I'll have Nico or someone else get it." I told him. Dalton nodded as I helped him into the passenger seat. He grabbed a letter as I got in. "What's The Hunters Gathering?" Dalton asked.

"It's a gathering for hunters. Sorta like a dance or something like that. I got invited. My brothers are probably gonna make me go." I told him. Dalton nodded. "Your parents might be going as supernatural with alliances with The Organization go." I told him. Dalton nodded.

"They might be going." Dalton responded as I started up the car and off we were to his place.

1210. Updated on time once again. I might update a chapter of Delta's Rogue depending on how it goes. But yeah. Until next time rogue marshmallows.

 Until next time rogue marshmallows