:Chapter 19:

:Isabella:

Packing was just so much fun now wasn't it? Getting all the clothes I'd need, the essentials like shampoo, conditioner, my dove deodorant, a new Bath & Bodyworks soap called Magic in the Air, my denim jacket, combat boots and don't forget the weapons.

'Or the art to bring to show to the college professors.' Ugh. Packing. The last time I packed was for the trip to Mass when Dalton and I went to go investigate. But that had been awhile ago but now I was off to NYU. I had been there before around New Years Eve.

Actually the same place I was going now. 'The headquarters in NYU. One of the many.' There was one in Los Angles and Hollywood too.' They are able to blend in as big corporation with high tech security. 'High tech security is people with guns, specifically hunters.'

My eyes shifted to my hunters badge and I looked at it. A picture of me staring at the camera when I was fourteen going on fifteen. Now I was seventeen. My hair was up in a braid and I had horrible bangs, pretty much emo bangs. Emo is just a faze.

Now I had better bangs they stuck to my right side of my face. I was also considering getting a haircut. But in the picture I had on my signature denim jacket and some band tee. I looked at all the wording on the hunter ID/Badge.

Name: Isabella Lee Knight
Birthday: April 1, 2000
Gender: Female
Occupation: Executer hunter

That was it pretty much then a picture of what I looked like. I should probably get that updated. 'You know what you should also should keep packing before Ryne comes in and yells at you.' 'He can shove it where the sun don't shine.'

With that I put the sword in the suitcase and the rest of my things. I threw in my ID along with the rest of my things. Soon I had all my things with me. Two suitcases. After that I changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of fishnets and my lace up Harley Quinn shorts then yes my Daddy's Little Monster raglan shirt. Then my other pair of beat up combat boots. 'You hear about the solar eclipse?' 'Yeah which is why we are leaving early. But The Organization provided glasses for it just in case.'

Satan nodded as I got all my stuff and headed downstairs. All of our luggage was downstairs along with Maryse and Caesar. Ryne had decided Caesar was going to do minor work like tracking. Caesar would even get a bulletproof vest if he had to go on the field.

Maryse worked with me as did Magenta and Ferrell and possibly their child if I made a contract slash deal with the child. But right now their child was too young to do anything that I do right now. "You ready?" Ryne asked. Everyone was leaving today, even the werewolves.

I nodded. "Derik, Enyr and Lucas are outside, Alana, Kadan and Isadora have already left." Ryne said. I nodded. "Come on Maryse." I said as I grabbed my pistols and the ammo that came with. 'Isn't she just the cutest hellhound out there. Well the ones that can't shift into human form.'

I rolled my eyes. Satan may be the king of hell but he could be just like any other guy. 'Hey I at least satisfy myself with the most sexiest woman known to creation.' 'Lilith?' 'Yes. I mean have you seen her.' 'Yes. Yes I have. Many times.' Satan snorted.

After that Ryne and I went out where Lucas's SUV was outside. Derik was in the front car playing on his phone. Specifically Plants Vs. Zombies 2. Ryne hauled the luggage up into the SUV. My helmet was on my bike. "Go on Maryse." I told her and Maryse hopped up into the SUV.

"Taking your bike?" Lucas asked. I nodded. "Good didn't want to smell your BO!" Derik shouted. "Didn't want to smell the stench of dog!" I shot back. Derik gave me the finger and I returned it and we both laughed. I went up to my bike as they got in the SUV.

Putting on my helmet I got on my bike before revving it up to life. Lucas had turned on his SUV and pulled out and I followed after him before glancing at Alana's house. Alana's mom was outside with her husband. The two were talking. 'They are grandparents.' I smiled before driving off.
***************
We spent two hours on the highway. I ended up seeing the Ashfords vehicles too. Three of them all packed up too. Nico had waved at me but Dalton didn't see me. He was asleep. They all looked so worn out and I really didn't understand.

But like the last NYU trip we went to The Library Hotel. The hotel was lined with dark wood paneling and bookshelves. But went straight to our rooms no questions. 'Good thing this hotel has some hunting staff.' Yes it was. We had weapons bags. Also my beautiful Harley Quinn formal dress.

But I was currently in my room which I shared with no one! Ryne and Derik were sharing a room and surprise, surprise Enyr and Lucas. I have no intentions of knowing what they are doing in that room. Not a single intention. The person at the desk didn't see Maryse but they did see Caesar.

It cost a little extra for him. But Maryse was on the bed next to me as I sketched in my sketchbook. It was a sketch of the hotel room actually. And for laughs I put myself in it sketching with Maryse besides me. Ryne took a picture for me.

I was bored. 'You get bored too easily.' 'Hotels bore me.' 'You could swim.' 'I don't know how to swim and have no desire to learn.' Satan rolled his eyes.  Then he went off to do who knows what. I continued my sketch when there was a knock at my door.

I opened it revealing one of those maids. "Mind if I did some cleaning?" She asked. "Go right ahead." I told her before going to my bed and sitting down. She came in with the whole get up including a trash bag full of trash.

I watched her before going back to my sketch and looking at my bags. Continuing the sketch I debated about adding her to the scene while bring my combat boot up to me. I played with the strings while debating if I should add the titles on the books or just make scribbled writing.

I decided to do scribble writing and draw the maid. My hand went to the side of my boot and I slipped out something small. It helps calm my nerves very well. Something to do when I get restless and want to do something. The maid continued cleaning while glancing at me here and there.

'Now.'

I threw my sketchbook and brandished the dagger and pushed her into the wall and kneed her before trying to knife her. She kneed me and threw me on the bed and I rolled across it before forcing myself up. Her appearance changed.

Something like a nasty looking fury almost . But furies didn't attack like that. "What gave it away?" She asked her tone in hisses. "The real maid in the trash bag." I told her pointing at the trash bag. Maryse had gone into stealth mode creeping up on the fury-imposer. "I'll bet they will be impressed. Lets see if the rumors are true." She said.

Then she came at me. But before she could Maryse collided into her and took her to the bed. I gathered some things and tied her to the bed before knifing her arms and legs. "Who sent you?" I asked. "Fuck off!" She hissed.

I struck her right across the face. 'Good way to get anger out.' "Easy way or hard way?" I asked. "No way bitch!" She hissed. I kicked her. "Weakling guess the rumors aren't true." She said. "Rumors?" I asked with a smirk. Things were beginning to add up now.

She glared. "Oh the rumors are true. I am powerful." I told her then she lit on fire. Blue fires burned her to a crisp before I put the knife right through her heart and she just shrank into nothing. During the scuffle Satan had appeared.

Soon some girl had appeared. Dead. "A demon banshee. They possess and when killed you kill the human. But do remember you killed the banshee too." Satan said. "Now to dispose of the body." I said. Satan smirked and I rolled my eyes before taking my clothes off and getting a new outfit change.

1443. Action hasn't happened in awhile so here is another villain. But this doesn't have a main enemy yet. But more of a rumor spreading making people willing to rebel target Isabella. Sadly my Photoshop still isn't working. I wanted to make an ID for Isabella. But nope. Until next time rumor marshmallows.