Hey Dad

I stormed into my house, hanging up the phone as I had just called Kendall to take care of his girlfriend and others. I looked around at the mess sadly, I need a vacation.

Knowing I won’t get any sleep I went around and cleaned everything up, then getting my school work done. I checked the time, midnight. I have class in ten hours, but knowing I still wont sleep I set out to practice a song.

I pulled out a guitar and started to pick the notes from the screen, this is one of my favorite ones.

Would you go with me, if we rolled down streets of fire? Would you hold on to me tighter, as the summer sun got higher. If we roll from town to town and never shut it down.

Would you go with me, if we were lost in fields of clovers. Would we walk even closer, until the trip was over…..

I trailed off as my phone rang, I picked it up without checking the ID. “Hello?” I whisper into the line.

“Hey, Mikayla. It’s your dad.” I heard his deep rough voice came to my ears through the small device.

“Hey, how are you?” I asked as I placed my guitar next to me on the couch.

“Good, I just. Uh, wanted to tell you I have been dating again. But, um, one recently got more serious. I don’t want it to be like it is between you and your step-dad.” he started to ramble off. I chuckled.

“It’s ok Dad, I’m sure she’s great.” I laughed as I heard him mumble his relief.

“So Dad, where are you this month?” I asked as I went on to my twitter @SecretFriend and scrolled through my mentions, mainly from the boys saying their appreciation for the food. I also noticed five more follows from five certain boys.

“I am actually taking a permanent residence in Napa Valley, so I was wondering if you would make a trip and come and visit me so I can introduce you to her?” I could hear the clear hope in his voice.

“Of course Dad, I miss you a lot. But you’ll never guess who I’ve been hanging out with.” I look around and turn off the lights going to my room.

“Who hon?” he asked, I could faintly hear a woman in the background.

“Niall, and why are you calling me at this time?” I asked.

“Well, you see right now I’m in china, getting ready to head over there. I also had a feeling you would be up.” Me and my dad worked on our relationship once I moved away, I mean we have always been close we just turned closer. “How is he? I heard he’s in some boy band now.”

“He’s great, but Dad I should go. I have class today.” He said he was fine and we would talk later. I hung up and slipped into the warm

This is the 69 fan special.... :) Keep fanning and remember theres not much time for my girlfriend contest!!!