4-Make Me Start

Sorry it took so long guys  but here is another chapter and thanks so much on the feedback ,keep the votes and comments coming I love it.

ENJOY!  Also I looked up some stuff on the internet so if you're not familiar with this stuff hopefully I helped.

Enjoy!!

--

ASPENS P.O.V

     Jesus Christ! all these questions just to sign up for something . I mean it could be worse and I'd have to pay but still. I was currently downstairs in the front room on the couch, out in the open! because my parents and little brother decided to go out without me.

        I wasn't about to find Bryan and send him a message right away. I'm going to finish my research and talk to other Subs about their experience because I'm so Lame at this. I flipped through the channels until I landed on House .

I think this Dom/sub stuff is getting to my head .My eyes adverted back to the computer and I looked up BDSM on Wikipedia.

BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission, role-playing, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamics.

My eyes perked up Roleplay? I was good at that, especially when it had to do with Adventure Time. My phone went off and I jumped as I saw it was Jane. "Hello..No I'm studying for the test tomorrow..Now? I can't sorry...Maybe a bit later I guess...Alright, bye!". I hung up and let out a sigh of relief.

     This website was full of freaks. I swear, what the hell who would want their nipples pulled, oh my gosh and this other women liked to be fisted! I didn't even know what that was until two seconds ago.   What the hell, this boy enjoys ball busting. My eyes widened and I got off that category. I scrolled down and found something simpler.

 Cum denial. I googled it and to be honest it seemed pretty easy I mean a few No's to cumming? That's pretty easy.

I put my hands behind my head and sighed. I had this right under control.

Oh Aspen. you've done it again not only smart in all your classes ,but smart in everything else. This would be a piece of cake and then I could go back to my focus of becoming a chef and marrying a nice girl who also had a love for monkey bread. 

BRYANS P.O.V

          "Don't you dare". I said to Dawson as he bucked the basketball at me. He shrugged and twirled around me as I tried to get the ball ."Shame, I thought you were in track". He teased. I growled and snatched it from his hands dunking it in the hoop.

"Looks like you've been drenched in a water hose". A soft voice said. We both turned to see a red faced Taylor panting . "Hey Shorty" . I said walking up to him and ruffling his hair .He let out a groan  and pushed my hand away "Is mom home?". He asked. I nodded and he ran into the house.

Dawson shook his head while chuckling "What?". I asked, raising an eyebrow "He's cute, but you're ugly?". I flicked him off "You know he's adopted genius and chill out, you know I'm the better looking one between you and I ". I replied snapping my fingers.

       Dawson gave me an ugly look and splashed a water bottle on his face "Alright man, I'm gone I need to shower and eat". I frowned "Just stay the night man, guest room and the fridge are open for business". I yelled and slapped my chest as he started to walk to his car.

"You sure?". He asked, locking his car again "Hell yeah". I walked into the house and he followed shortly "Alright tonight on the menu is cheeseburgers, fries and Spinach". I said, he gave me thumbs up before greeting my mom and we settled on the game. 

ASPENS P.O.V

User-Well I mean, I've been doing it for two years now

I read, this dude was so nice and he enjoyed being played with? I just don't get it. He seemed so innocent. I don't think I could dominate him. 

Aspen-Oh that's pretty neat.

User-Just give it a shot, I know you're new and I don't mind being used.

I sighed and looked back at his profile to see his likes and then to the google tab with all these tips and games you could play.

Aspen-Alright and the safe word is butter, alright?

User-Alrighty Sweetcakes.

I raised an eyebrow, wasn't I supposed to say stuff like that?

I took a deep breath and started typing.

Aspen-20 slow strokes

User-Yes Sir 5...

User-12

User-18 sir, I'm getting so hard

Aspen-Good boy

My hands trembled with anticipation. I had no idea why I was getting eager to read his responses. 

User-20 sir it felt so good, I'm all hard now for you.

Aspen-Good start stroking as fast as you can, massage your balls bitch.

       My eyes widened. I can't believe I typed that, I rarely ever use that language and to call someone else that!? It was just really new. I would have to get used to it. No, this was only temporary. In a few weeks I could pretend this never happened. 

User-Yes sir, I'm stroking and massaging, It's hard to type though.

Aspen-I don't care do as I say.

I was starting to really enjoy this. It was interesting to me how someone could just give me all their trust and I suddenly had all of this control. 

User-Sir, I'm tingling inside may I touch my hole?

I paused and thought for a moment. I wasn't the greatest in this department. I've never even kissed anyone before, let alone touched myself. He was doing really good so far and if this is what made him felt good, I would give him a reward. 

Aspen-Yeah, get it nice and wet.

I scrolled up to read the messages and felt my face get flustered. I felt my pants get tighter and my breathing hitch Oh Gee. I was not supposed to be enjoying this. This was just to help Bryan since I messed everything up, with him and He who has no name. I unbuckled my pants just to let the pain ease but then I ended up taking my You know what out and now it was just out and about, enjoying the fresh air.

User-Oh sir this feel so goodmI have two fingers in now.

Did he not know how to spell? I suppose it was because his fingers were occupied. 

Aspen-I never said you could, take them out.

I pressed my member down, just to get it to settle down and shuddered at the tingling feeling I got. Letting out a deep breath I read the messages over and over again before I gripped myself. I let out a long breath "Oh.." I groaned. My heartbeat quickened and I squeezed a little harder .This felt amazing. I see why Jane told me about it.

           I was about to read his message when the front door opened. I quickly slammed the laptop shut and arranged myself by pulling my pants back up. I greeted my family.

"Hey, I was just about to head to bed". I said. I hugged my little brother, Austin and told him goodnight before raceing up the stairs. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I can't believe I was looking forward to the next encounter and then the next. I undressed from my clothes and stepped into the cold shower. I was so close to cumming. 

--

HAHA how was that? I think I DID GOOD!!! Vote and comment? lets say 35+ votes before my next update?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE ME.