13-Make Me Think

I have another chapter for you guys cx And Two new characters so yass I hope you all enjoy this and not SHOUTOUTS TOOOO!!

@nekosan206

@canihaveasmoke 

@izzyyang

@PTVXDDNinja

@Nicoliom2

And!

@brolover  

--

                  BRYANS P.O.V

 "Uh, no? Why would I like that twink?". I asked feeling my heart rate pick up . Taylor rolled his eyes and took a bite of food before speaking. Calm down, Bryan. It was all in my head. Taylor had no idea about the dreams or anything Dawson and I talked about. 

"You don't even mess with him like you used to and you act weird around hi-".

"You guys, what did I say".  My mom said, standing up with a spatula in her hand  "Don't say anything at the table, unless you can say it in front of everybody". Taylor and I murmured.  "Oh, did I tell you your dad has invited his friend and his daughter over  you remember them right, Ronnie and Stina?".

                  Taylor and I looked at each other "Yes, how could I forget?" I asked,  Taylor shook his head no and sighed "You've only seen her a few times, you were only five". He shrugged my hand off his shoulder and continued eating in silence.

      The doorbell rang and I snapped my fingers "Mhm be a good girl and help dad open the door." Emily smacked her lips at me and got up answering the door "Yup, please talk to her about that attitude ". I said, looking my mom. She glared back at me and wiped her mouth.  "Behave". She hissed right before dad walked in with a huge grin on his face.

             "Robbie, Stina!" My mom said walking past me. I poked her belly and snickered " Bryan, I will punch you in your chest if you keep playing with me". She said through gritted teeth while still smiling at our guest, how does she do that?!?

  I stood up making myself presentable and shook hands with Robbie "Ah man, you've grown up so much". He said, patting my back. I smiled and thanked him turning to Stina.

 "What up, girlfriend?". She raised an eyebrow, before giving me high five "Nothin much boyfriend!".  She replied back and we both chuckled. 

          I pulled a string of her green hair out and she glared "It's mine Bryan". I raised my hands up in defense "Aye I never said it wasn't  it suits you, I like me a wild girl". I growled and winked at her. She shook her head laughing and we sat back at the table.

              "Taylor, it's been so long how are you?".  She asked I chuckled at her expression, he still looked five probably. "I'm Fine, you?". He asked sticking another spoonful of food in his mouth. "I'm pretty great just got done settling into our new place". She said, playing with her food. 

 "Wait, you moved back over here?!?" I asked, she nodded  "Oh yeah schools gonna be fun on Monday". I said. Shit, Monday I had a decision to make on Monday. The Duke or Finn and shit I had another session with them tonight.

         -

 "So how have you really been this time?". Stina asked, giving me a look I sighed "Ah stressed, mixed feelings I don't really know". I honestly replied, her hair was currently in a bun and she was in her pajamas.

           "Well let me know when you do". She joked, scrolling through her phone "Hey wait right here. I have to shower real quick, if Taylor comes to bother tell him to jerk off".

    She raised an eyebrow "Dirty ass mind." I muttered before walking into the bathroom and locking the door.   I stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower on. How was I gonna get her out of my room for the night, I don't know. It's not like she can sleep in my room though, besides she moved in right across the street I have no worries.

       I dried myself off and looked in the mirror.  In three hours I was getting dominated by Duke and then Finn, maybe I could get them to show me their face. 

                        I put some basketball shorts and a wife beater on, before walking back out to see Stina on my laptop, she turned around and gave me a smirk.

 "Oh God..". I said gulping back some air   "Finn and Mr. Duke aye?".   I felt myself heat up "Its not what you th-".  "I'm not stupid I can put two and two together, you love roleplaying?". She asked giving me smile, Roleplaying?  The hell?  "Ah,yess".  She nodded and patted the bed, so I sat next to her.

   "I'm really glad you-".   "Oh Bryan I'm not stupid I know you like being dominated and calm down your nose is flaring".   I glared at her and she smirked  "What? I hope you didn't think the hair dye got to my brain cells did you?". She asked , not even trying to hide her grin.

     "Shhh". I whispered, not caring if I spit a little. I covered her mouth and she bit me making me groan.  "Look, don't tell anyone". I said wiping my hand on my shirt  "Why would I tell people that the great Dain, likes to be dominated I'm new here anyways".  Great Dain, hehe I liked that, I shook my head and nodded .

           "And by the looks of it, Finn has you whipped". I gave her an up and down look, glaring  "As if, I just met the guy".  She stood up "In fact, could you see yourself falling in love with him?" She said, nudging my shoulder.  You know in those movies when every things all hype and something ruins it and it sounds like a tear and then crickets ? Yeah , cue that cause I was not in love.

 "I don't believe in that shit, unless it's food". I said folding clothes and throwing them on the bed. She laughed and went back to my computer  "So he's making you choose?".   I nodded "I don't even know how he found out about The Duke".. Or why I was telling her this.

 "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone". She said. I sat on the bed and looked up at her "Please don't".  She nodded "I think you would like my friend Jane". I said, even though she wasn't really my friend. 

      "Go have fun with Duke and Finn. I have to get home and finish unpacking but I will be back in the morning, expecting some answers".  I nodded and smiled.

   She closed the door behind her and I quickly locked it, racing to my computer. Great no Dawson and her knew about this. I didn't want to say I was embarrassed by it. It's just not the norm and I really didn't have the urge to explain my sexual interests to anybody else. 

Finn-You're late

Bryan-By a few minutes sir.

Finn-20 slow strokes.

Bryan-Yes sir.

I started stroking slowly, counting to twenty in my head. Twenty seconds seemed so long. 

Bryan-Done, sir.

Finn-Good now tell me more about yourself.

Are you kidding me?

---

I hope you enjoyed this part! 

Aspen-Shit just got real, Taylor

Taylor- I know man, you got this. Twink. 

Aspen- I wish I could strangle you with my belt, but I don't have one on.

 vote

comment

fan

love me<3