5-Make Me Late

Another chapter! I hope you enjoy,I love all this feedback! 

I really appreciate it <3 You're the reason I write more. 

---

ASPENS P.O.V

          Was I ,Aspen Carter gay? Did I even have a sexuality. I thought I'd just grow up cooking and playing video games for the rest of my life. I always thought I would settle down with a nice girl. What did I mean by nice though? I was honestly indifferent to the whole marry a nice girl thing. As long as my parents were proud of me and I had a stable job as a chef I was okay. I did not expect to try attempting to dominate a jock who made fun of me for no particular reason. Given that he was my best friends brother.  Jane was right, I am too nice. I stared up at my ceiling counting the glow in the dark stars.

     My best bet was to talk to Taylor about this. That was Bryan's brother after all and my best friend. He had his own stuff to deal with though and I didn't want to burden. 

I had about an hour before I had to get ready for school. Maybe I should hurry up and message User . I felt bad that I left him hanging . Ughh keep it together Aspen. You're about to graduate next year . You're not some pussy  who pities people. You're a man! A man who controls other men.

I was so pathetic.

I reached for my phone and unplugged it from the charger. I put my glasses on and scrolled through my messages. The majority from Jane, a few from Taylor and one Bryan.

Fuck.

Bryan- Did you look through my phone?

My heart started to race . I slammed the phone down and crawled back under my covers. I think I'll get that extra fifty five minutes of sleep. I was going to need it. 

~

"Aspen, mom  brought Whataburger". My eyes opened and I  turned my head to see my brother Austin smirking at me. "Honey biscuit?". I asked slowly pushing the covers away from me "Honey biscuit" He replied dropping the bag on my chest.

I sat up and followed him downstairs yawning, taking a huge bite of the biscuit. 

"Your nipples are so cute!". Someone squealed. I spit a chunk out and caught my breath turning to see Taylor and Jane smiling at me.

"You guys better be taking selfies or I'm beating the crap out of both of you". Jane stuffed her phone in her bra and Taylor in his pocket. "Why are you guys in my home?". I asked picking up the biscuit I spit out and putting it back in mouth.

"Only you". Taylor grumbled looking grumpy "What got up your pants?". I asked at his sudden mood change "More like what didn't". He mumbled.

"Okay , I'm going to get dressed, Austin brush your teeth". I said giving him a stank face. I followed him upstairs and looked around for a sweatshirt before slipping it on. I grabbed a pair of cut off jeans and finishing getting ready.

                "You look like a fucking hipster". Jane said, giving me an odd look. "Can I wear my favorite person without getting judged sheesh it's just a crewneck". She put her hands up in defense and sat on the island. Taylor was still pouting by the sofa "What's wrong?". He sighed and shook his head "It's nothing". He played with the hem of his baggy sweater and joined Jane on the island.

"Nothing my ass, Taylor here is sexually frustrated and you, you're just a sad virgin". My jaw dropped and I glared. "You are so mean". That was kind of uncalled for. Taylor gave her an odd look too before pulling his phone out. 

"Oh come on Aspen, live a little. It was just a joke". She winked at me and grabbed her bag "I don't know about you guys but I plan to make it to school on time". She added.  I nodded and reached for my backpack. 

        She walked out and we followed behind .Austin locked the door then watched us through the window as we got in the car "He's so cute and weird". Taylor said without looking up from his phone.

               The ride was anything but silent as Jane attempted to sing Drunk in love The whole ride to school, by the time we made it I was already looking up classes on sigh language because my ears were ringing.

Jane looked the door and grabbed my hand dragging me into the building "Come on, I have to show you guys my routine for my Spring Show!".

"Hold on, lemme get the camera from my locker". I jogged past the lockers and near mine but was slammed against a poster board "Aspen, did you look through my phone?". Bryan asked. The tardy bell rang cutting me off from my response.

Shit.

--

Sorry it took a while to update.

This is like a filler chapter I guess hope it's still alright so Maybe 40+ votes before next update? Vote comment I love you all and comment Fried Rice along with your comment if you actually read this.

Have a great day!! Ohand first three people to comment get shout outs on the next chapter. 

I will chose someone to dedicate the next chapter too based on their comment. So yeah

 vote

comment 

fan

love me?