33-Make Me Crave

I hope you all enjoy this and SHOUTOUTS TOO!!

@Canihaveasmoke

@AnimeFreakLibby

@iloveMICHEALJACKSON

@Huntress_Power

@fabNoud

AND

@Savvy_Darling

----------------ENJOY!

                  BRYANS P.O.V

A hand went across my face and I shot up looking down at  a sleeping Aspen. Did he seriously just hit me in the face, in his sleep. I turned the alarm off and sat up groaning as my skin made contact with the covers. My bum was raw.

I rolled out of bed and lightly shook Aspen "Hmm". He groaned and slapped me again, turning over. He stuck his tongue out and licked the pillow before settling down again. "Aspen, it's time for school".

            "What is school". He growled, drooling.   "Aspen! My mom made Monkey Bread!". I screamed, his eyes opened wide and he sat up hissing. His eyes were bloodshot and he was looking around. "I want some". He whispered getting out of bed and hopping butt naked out the room.

I take it he was not a morning person.

             "Oh shit". I scooted across the bed, and chased after him but he was just looking downstairs sniffing. "You liar! I'm not going to prom with you anymore". He cried. I bit my bottom lip to keep from laughing and brought him in a hug. "You can't cum for a week". He said, heading back into the room and slamming it shut.

          I smiled and walked in after him "We need to shower". He said, grabbing his clean clothes "If we shower together we can save time and water". I said, winking at him. He rolled his eyes and I followed him into the bathroom.

   ASPENS P.O.V

             I turned the water on then switched it to hot. I waited for it to set and looked at Bryan's butt "This is perfect". I said crossing my arms, he pouted and turned around to look at it himself. "Oh man, how am I gonna sit down?". He said. I smacked it as hard as I could and got into the shower.

He let out a hiss and climbed in with me hissing again "If this was cold water it'd feel so good". He groaned, stretching. I looked down at his abs and turned a deep shade of red. Then it hit me. I was taking a shower, naked with my boyfriend after I spanked him last night.

       I turned around quickly and soaped myself off awkwardly "Once you go black, you never go back". Bryan said. I turned and looked up at him glaring. "I may be shorter than you..and handicapped for now but I can still beat you up". I said, he raised his hands up smirking.

"You proved that last night". He said, soaping off. I smiled and turned back around grabbing my body wash. "So you're to good for my soap". He asked, breathing down my neck, my eyes went wide as he rubbed it against my lower back. "Pfft, no scoot away I have to get clean". I said, soaping under my armpits, then washing my face.

           He kissed the back of my neck and I raised an eyebrow as I felt his finger trace down to my bum. "What are you doing?". I asked, he grunted. "Have you ever had someone else's fingers in you?". He asked. I felt my breathing itch and I shook my finge-I mean head no. "Just yours". I said, feeling myself rub against his fingers.

How easy it would be to tell him I wanted him right here and right now in this shower.I shook my head when I heard a knock and turned the shower off. "Just a second!". Bryan yelled and handed me a towel. I dried off and slid onto the toilet pulling some underwear on. Bryan helped me into my capris and helped me up to the counter.