35- Make Me Tell

Still in a rush, I still love you all!

--------------ENJOY

ASPENS P.O.V

"So what did you two talk about?" Bryan asked, starting the car up. I shrugged "I promised not to say anything". I said .Bryan nodded "What are you doing tonight?". He asked. "Dinner with the family, come over if you want. I'm making hamburgers ".His eyes twinkled and he nodded "I'll skip lunch just so I can eat all your food." He said. I kissed his cheek and shook my head. " You better not, come over later?" I asked he nodded and walked me to the doorstep.

"Make sure mine is juicy, wet and delicious just like your cock in my mouth." He whispered tonging my ear. I had a mini heart attack and squealed. "Oh my God Bryan!" I said swatting his hand "Bad boy" I said unlocking the door."But seriously can I suck you off before I go I need some lovin sir." He pleaded.

I unlocked the front door and pressed the alarm code in. My mom peeked her head up and smiled "Oh , what a surprise!". My mom said standing up and greeting Bryan. "Hi Mrs. Carter". He said giving her a huge grin. "Nice to meet you Bryan, are you staying for dinner?". She asked confused.

I nodded and pulled him upstairs and to my room. "Your room is always clean". He whispered, closing the door and smiling. "Well i'm the only person who sleeps in here so It should not be dirty". I said, leaning against the door and unbuttoning my pants. "Here let me help you with that". He said, getting on his knees.

I looked down at him feeling my breathing hitch as he ran his hands down my stomach. Bryan pulled my pants down and rubbed me through my boxers, "Mmmm". I groaned, running my hand over his head. He pulled my member out on the side of my boxers and licked my tip.

I slipped my jacket off because it was getting pretty hot. "Bryan...". I groaned, as he took one of my balls in his mouth. My knees wobbled and I leaned over pressing my hands on his shoulders "Turn around, please". He whispered. I quickly whirled around and pressed my hands on the door.

"I love eating your ass, so fucking much". He growled, spreading my cheeks. My stomach flipped and I felt myself drip. I swallowed my moans as he licked my hole, my knees shook and I threw my head back as he pressed his face against me "Mmmm!". He moaned sending vibrations through me.

He flicked his tongue against my hole some more, before darting it in me. I jumped and let out a moan "B-bryan.. pa-pa..rents downstai..ss". I groaned biting my bottom lip. He shook his head and I curled my toes.

He was so gonna pay for this. I felt hot all over payback would be a bitch, he was being so naughty . I frowned when he stood back up and pulled me to the bed. I watched unbutton his pants and kicked them off along with his boxers "Oh, no no parents are downstairs" I said. Bryan let out a loud whimper.

I watched his member harden and precum drip onto the rug. He closed his eyes and reached to grab himself. I cleared my throat and glared. "Get on the bed". I demanded , he rolled onto the bed and I straddled him "Please..." He begged rubbing himself against me. I bit my bottom lip and he reached behind me rubbing a finger against my saliva coated hole.

"Put your hands above your head, if you move them you'll be punished". He nodded and placed his hands above him "Yes sir". He whispered.. I grabbed my member and stroked it back to life. Bryan bit his bottom lip and watched me .

I grabbed his length and squeezed it before putting it at my hole. "What do you want Bryan?". I asked tilting my head to the side and using my other hand to play with his nipples. "To fuck you into oblivion". He said in a husky voice. "Hands to yourself". I warned when he started to move his hands. I rubbed against him and we both let out sighs of satisfaction.