43- Make Me Beg

Thank you guys so much for the votes and comments. I love you all so much!

ENJOY!!!

____

ASPENS P.O.V

"Prom, such a big night. I'm excited for ya'll". The waitress said , scribbling down our orders of coffee and shakes. I nodded and looked at Bryan smirking. He took his sip of his water and gave me a confused look. I shook my head and turned back to the Waitress.

"I just wanted to thanks you all again for helping me out". Tyler said a huge smile on his face. "Glad we could help, even though I'll probably get in serious trouble". Bryan said. Taylor grunted and patted Bryans head. "You're the best big brother anyone could ever have". He said.

"Yea, yea whatever Minnie". Bryan mocked. I can't help but reflect how I was at the beginning of the school year and how I am now . The crappy stuff that happened and all the great things. All from taking Bryan's phone . I looked at Taylor and his arm. Dawson and the way he looked at Taylor. Tyler and how happy he looked. Stina impatiently waiting for her shake and Bryan who met my eyes and rubbed his shoe against my ankle.

It felt unreal and I wanted to cry for being mushy and so happy right now. The waitress came back with our stuff and I quickly took a sip of my shake.

" I wonder whos gonna spike the punch". Tyler said, playing with his straw . "Don't matter cause you're not drinking it". Taylor said glaring.

"You're no fun". Tyler said pouting.

"Tyra, would've said the same thing". He said, mentioning his sisters name. A shock.

"So are we trying to be late?". Dawson asked, wiping ketchup off his lip . "Can I finish my shake first". I said sarcastically smiling. Dawson rolled his eyes.

"Watch this ". I whispered at Bryan, I pushed an unopened straw on the table until it open, pulled it out and dipped it in water. I dipped it in a few times before putting it over the scrunched up paper. the water fell making the paper get longer like a snake.

"Ta Da, a snake straw". I joked. Bryan chuckled.

"Ya'll are so fucking lame, lets go". Taylor said sneering.

We all stood up walking out the door and back to the limo. "I'm getting up there no matter what". Taylor said, sliding into the Backseat and poking his head out the sun roof.

I climbed in beside him. Bryan right beside. "A drink, for my master?". He asked . I nodded and he popped open a bottle of wine and poured it in a glass. "I got the driver covered". He murmured winking. I laughed and took a sip.

"ASPENS A BIG O KNOW IT ALL, WITH THE BUTT OF THE SIZE OF A SHOPPING MALL!". Taylor screamed at people as we drove past a cafe where people were eating outside. I pinched his thigh and he yelped. " Asshole". I murmured.

I squeezed Bryan's hand and saw the blush come across his face. "Alright I get all the dances with you". He said. I nodded "I'm cool with that, Just hope nothing crazy happens, like have you not seen prom night?". I asked. That shit was scary like.. it could really happen.

"Yes I did and no ones getting in without these". He said, holding out the tickets.I rolled my eyes. "Right, tickets". I said, not knowing the car had stopped and everybody was getting out.

"Thank you". I whispered, pulling him against me and kissing him. I wrapped my arms around him making it deeper. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I groaned. I ran my hand down his face feeling myself get excited.