28-Make Me Walk

Hey you guys!  I wanted to give Shoutouts!! to these people who have made my day and made me really smile, Thank you so much for your comments and your private messages they made me so happy! and dedicated to this crazy wank, lol I love this chicks, she is so funny, my God! her comments make my day! I hope you all enjoy, SHOUTOUTS TOO!!!

@hipstermermaidsquad

@purplebutterfly1128

@ContesaRubia

@MichGabka

@lovelydestinee

@SamanthaFarmer3

---------------------------ENJOY!!!!

BRYANS P.O.V

                 I watched as Aspen traced his fingers across my chest then sit up and sighed "Whats wrong?". He sat up "It's five and you have to go". I looked at the clock, yup, it was five in the morning. "I could always re wear what I have. I mean I just wore it to come here". I said. I could shower, I didn't think i'd be exhausted enough to go home.

             "As much as I want you to stay here, go home and get some new clothes". He said, I nodded and kissed his forehead, slipping my shirt back over my head. "Sit by me at lunch? I want to talk to about some things". I nodded and shoved my pants back on and shoes.

                "Can I get a hug?". I asked smirking "You're not slick!". He yelped, turning a deep shade, he got up anyways and walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my neck. "You're such a pervert". He whispered, as my hands landed on his bare ass cheeks. I bent down and kissed him, loving those soft lips. I couldn't believe I was doing this with Aspen Carter. 

It felt so natural.

                "But they're so soft". I whined "Do I really have to go?". I ask. He pulled away "Bryan". He said in a stern voice. I held my hands up and walked towards the door "See you later Aspen". I whispered, he wrapped the sheets around his waist and smiled "See you later Bryan".

I closed the door behind me and quietly walked downstairs out the front door. I heard the alarm make a beeping sound and I cursed running to my car that was parked at the end of the block. Ah the things you do for dick. Except I didn't get dick. In fact I got cuddling, a lot of cuddling.

I closed the car door behind me and got into the car, driving back to my house.

~

"Did you guys do it?". Taylor asked, peeking his head into the doorway. My eyes squinted when I saw he had his hair in curlers "What the hell is wrong with you! and no". He shushed me and I looked at the clock I had an hour before I had to get up. I flicked him off and he scoffed closing the door. I pushed the covers over my head and fell my ass to sleep.

I woke up to my phone go off and rolled over rubbing my eyes , looking at the time 6:30. I sighed and checked the message.

Aspen-Wake up sleepyhead sorry I kept you up late.

I chuckled and replied back with it's okay, before getting into the shower.

I soaped my body off and washed my hair, before cutting it off and drying myself down. "Taylor! did you steal my axe?". I asked, walking into his room. I raised an eyebrow and coughed, as I watched him spray my axe all around the room and walk into it.

He stopped when he saw me and hid the bottle behind him "Uh, no? why would I do that pfft get out I'm naked". He said, scoffing. He was clearly dressed in a flannel, some capri jeans and converse "Hand it over". I said wrapping the towel tighter around my waist, he sighed and walked towards me with the axe.