6- Make Me Regret

Shoutout to!!!

@Teambreezy for saying This is such a bad story, such a cliche story lune you are not a writer like seriously just being honest .

For why?

Now the real shout out to..

nekosan206

stylescindy

SpottedAtLast

and

Pericethesirens for the lovely comments.

Now Enjoy!! Sorry it took so long I have finals this week, Thank you for being so patient ENJOY!

-

ASPENS P.O.V

I looked at Bryan then at my shoes and back at his shoes and then at his nose. Come on Aspen, Two letters one word. Just say it. I opened my mouth then closed it. I could feel sweat forming on my brow line. What could go wrong if I said yes?

I felt something surge from my gut to my throat . My palms were starting  to sweat. My breakfast biscuit, unfortunately regurgitated from my stomach and all over Bryan.

              I dry heaved and slid to the floor wiping the sweat from my face. "Oh My God". I said in a shaky voice as I came to realization of what I just did. Bryan looked down at me and violently shook his hand getting the fluid off it "Oh, that's disgusting". He gave me an annoyed look and kicked his shoes off looking through his bag.

"Aspen Carter, you are so lucky I have extra clothes". He chucked a water bottle my way and I quickly poured it down my burning throat. "I'm so sorr-". He held a hand up cutting me off and shook his head. "Stand up". He said, zipping his bag up. He helped me up and into the bathroom.

"You so owe me" He said re opening his bag, pulling out some basketball shorts and a shirt. "Take your shirt off and put this on". He handed me a hoodie and I hesitated on taking it "Fine, stay in your own throw up, fine by me".

I glared and snatched it. It was his fault I was so nervous. If anything he should be sorry. I started  Taking off my sweater and he handed me a damp towel . I turned around, cleaning myself up.

"How do you have all of this stuff..?". I asked, wincing as my throat burned.

"Basketball practice". He answered.

Out the corner of my eye I could see him undress, without flexing his muscles stood out. I had to clear my throat before saying something stupid. I found myself staring longer than normal. 

"Here" I looked up to see him dressed, holding a bottle of Gatorade. "Thank you?" . I whispered grabbing it. He put his ruined stuff in a grocery bag his extra clothes were in, gathered his things then left shortly leaving me dumbfounded.

I couldn't afford to miss any days, so I waited until the next bell rung to head to my next class.

"Aspen where were you?". Jane asked ,concern in her face "And whose jacket is that?". Taylor asked with amusement "I'm fine guys and no one ,it was just lent to me". I said, motioning for him to hush.

"If you say so". Taylor muttered sarcastically. Jane grabbed us both and walked us to fourth period.

             "I don't want to take this test". Taylor whined, slamming his pencil on the desk. "Back in the day when My mom and dad where in school they only had one big test at the end of the year not one every week. I plead the fifth!!!". He yelled standing up and crossing his arms.

"Sit your ass down". Miss Lee said, glaring at him . Taylor scoffed and dropped back in his seat "At least she didn't threaten to beat you in front of everybody like last time". I said shrugging , Taylor rolled his eye and I laughed.

I tasted the Gatorade and started on my test.

~

Finally home and rid of everybody. I was alone in my room and the door was locked.  My brother was at a sleepover and mom and dad were out for dinner .

I cracked my knuckles and logged into my computer going back to the website . I sent User a quick message and an apology and I saw that they were already  typing.

User-It's okay, you're forgiven c: I was honestly looking forward to your message. 

Aspen-How is your night going?

User-It was okay I've had a long day at school but I'm just winding down.

Aspen-That's good to hear. I know you didn't get to come the other night so take your clothes off for me.

Oh shit Aspen, you're getting good at this.

User-Thank you so much..

User- They are off now, may I stroke

User-Please..

I could feel myself getting hard

Aspen- Stroke slowly

I looked at the notes I took and knew what else I wanted to say

User-Yes sir are you stroking too?

I looked down to see I was completely hard and nodded

Aspen-Wouldn't you like to know, Squeeze your balls hard.

I crept my hand into my boxers and grabbed myself. My breathing hitched and I started stroking myself fast.

User-Yes sir, it hurts but it feels good

Aspen-Start stroking fast , massage your balls dirty boy

I grabbed the lotion and rubbed my tip  letting out a moan, this felt amazing.

User-Sir, please I can feel it.

I sped my stroking up as well and squeezed my self "Oh My God!" I groaned. My breathing was getting heavier. 

I moaned and closed my eyes, shoving my boxers down. Massaging my balls I started stroking as fast as I could. I rubbed my tip and felt my toes curl, closing my eyes tight I kept stroking as fast as I could "Ahh!".

I quickly typed come to User and continued stroking. I felt an odd sensation in my stomach and arched my back "Oh God, Bryan!". I screamed as I lurched forward cumming all over myself. I stood still feeling my heart nearly beat out of my chest.

"Oh God".

---------------------------------------------

LOL How was that?!?!? I decided to add that in cause yeah sorry it took so long to upload lets say 50 votes+ before next update?

first three comments get a shout out and first gets dedications and funniest comment gets a shoutout also , comment perry if you read this! I love you all bye Until next time!!

vote

comment

fan

love me

I love you guys <3