19-Make Me Figure

Hey you guys. I have another part of Make Me Beg. I'm so sorry for the last chapter being private. I have  a link on my profile and stuff , SHOUT OUTS TOOOO

@Huntress_Power

@infinity_geek

@Frankieswonderfilled

@Tuesdays_June

@TheWalkingArtist

@Janeru102

AND

@Savvy_Darling

~ENJOY

                ASPENS P.O.V

  Two days have gone by since Bryan showed himself on cam. Two days he walked around with a goofy smile on his face, maybe it was just because he also got his shoes. He was currently wearing them and on the court talking to Dayden.

                        "You got a little drool right  there". Taylor said eating some yogurt, he licked his thumb and rubbed the corner of my mouth.  "Ew, I can get it myself". I said wiping him off me.

    "Obviously not, you're too busy staring at my brother, you perv".

            I dipped my spoon in his yogurt but he snatched it away before I could grab anything  "Uh no bitch, I spent good money on this". He said "You gave the lady two quarters and ten dimes Taylor". I whined. He shrugged "What exactly happened that day, cause he is in a daze". Taylor said, amused. 

    I shrugged  "It's nothing crazy, after that we just talked and talked for hours and went to bed". I replied, trying to hide the smile creeping onto my face. 

      "Do you have any intention on telling him?". He asked and  I shrugged  "If he were to find out it was me, it would never work out, guys like him wouldn't go for guys like me". I said picking at the bleachers paint. Bryan has teased me ever since we were younger, I'm like the annoying little brother. His annoying little brother's best friend to be exact.

             "You are so negative , you had fun that day, so that's all that matters". Taylor said. The gym door opened and his eyes widened "Aw shit, Let's go!". He pulled me up and headed towards the exit across from Dawson.  "See you at home Bryan!". Taylor shouted walking out "You can't avoid Dawson forever, aren't you gonna see him at the party?". I said laughing at him. He sighed "I can try". Taylor told me about their little episode at his home, he's been avoiding him since.

                 "I'll talk to Dawson, when you tell Bryan it's you". He bribed. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. 

 "Guess you'll never talk to Dawson again". I muttered, walking back to our lockers.  I had culinary next, he had band and then our final class would be Chemistry with the both of them.  I guess Taylor would be sitting up front again.

                 "Aspen, Tay Tay". We both turned to see Jane a smile on her face "What's up?".  I asked, she put a hand on my shoulder "Nothing much, just looking for you guys so how are you and your so called sub?"  She asked, giggling. I bit my bottom lip and looked at the ground. 

          "Really good Jane, we talked awhile last night ya know? Just about random things". I said.

 "You seem really happy? Do you plan to tell him?". I shook my head no. "He wouldn't be so happy if he did, I'm happy like this". I said "But what if he finds someone else?". She asked. I shrugged. I didn't want to think about it. For the first time in my life, I had an actual crush.  "It was nice then I guess, why do you care?". I asked, confused.  She just shrugged and squeezed my shoulder.