14- Make Me Difficult

Another part yay.  I hope you guys enjoy and dedicated to this person for also being a new character ^^^ I hope you all enjoy and SHOUTOUTS TOO!!!

@canihaveasmoke

@nekosan206

@KristinaManojlovic3

@PTVXDDNinja

and

@mahoganyz

ENJOY!!!

-

                    ASPENS P.O.V

 I set my fork down when I heard my monitor go off.  I ran upstairs and into my room, shaking the mouse.

  Bryan-Hello, sir.

  Aspen-Hello, Bryan did you sleep well?

 The screen showed that Bryan was typing and I quickly took that time to fix my bed. It was Sunday and that meant school tomorrow meaning I had to see Bryan and I prayed I could keep my cool. Taylor said to take a deep breath if I felt weird or anything, so I kept that tip in the back of my mind. 

         My Messenger went off and I turned.

Bryan-It was pretty good, had breakfast with the fam. Me and my brother watched a movie and now I'm working on homework for school tomorrow, you sir? How was your morning?

   It took him that long just to type that? I rolled my eyes and replied.

  Aspen-That's pretty fun and I also just ate breakfast with my brother and plan to clean and study the rest of the day.

               I clicked send before I could stop myself. Ughh Aspen, stupid choice now you'll seem boring. Why am I even doing this? He has a new Dom that's what this was about anyways, to be his Dom until he found a new one. I felt myself frown and texted Taylor asking if he could come over. I couldn't shake this feeling of wanting to continue things. 

      ~

"Because you like him?".   Taylor said digging into his bowl of cereal  "I don't know, this is all just really confusing Taylor I went from not being sexual and just working on getting into college to dominating some guy that used to mess with me, I'm not cut out for this!".  Taylor put a  hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

       "Aspen if anything you're a natural  you're already doing a great job and you can't always crawl back to your comfort zone when things get confusing, you got this".  I gave Taylor and odd look and he nodded "Yeah.. I didn't think I could be that .. nice either".  He gagged and put his fingers over his mouth  "Tell anyone and I'll knock you down to my height".   

        I nodded quickly . I don't know about you but I like being 5'7 Unlike Taylor who was 5'4 . "Now Bryan is at Track practice with Dawson and then he plans to go the mall for pizza, around that time we'll go to the mall , plan?". He asked looking through my closet. I admired Taylor who was going through my closet. I had no idea what I would do without him.

 "Why would We go to the mall?".   Taylor twirled around and threw me a pair of jeans  "So you can make a point, silly". He threw me a V-neck also making it knock my glasses off my face "Taylor!". I yelled snatching the shirt off "Well if you can't handle that, you better duck." He warned. 

            He threw a pair of Janoskis and they landed on the floor "When is your study date with Dawson?"  I growled putting the clothes on "I dunno, we never named it maybe in a few days I'll tell him".  Taylor said, trying to avoid the topic. I was definitely going to tease him about it.