16- Make Me Impress

Hello, I'm back with another part.  I don't know what else to do with my life I mean I finished the whole Secret life of the American teenager on Netflix I hope you all have? I'm not sure when I'm uploading this so have a safe, BUT fun fourth of July this is my gift to you!

SHOUTOUTS TOOO!

@Canihaveasmoke

@littlemiscaylen

@Savvy_Darling

@KayaJoy

And

@ashleygreen12

ENJOY!

-

          ASPENS P.O.V

  TheMonte-I think it would be better if I chose you sir

     I got a rush of adrenaline and jumped up screaming. I climbed on my bed and started jumping on it   "Haha I win, you lose Duke. I have Bryan!". I yelled to no one in particular. Grinning big ,I jumped off the bed and grab my phone but decided not to tell Taylor just yet.

  Aspen-Good boy, I will have a schedule made and rules will be set by the end of Thursday.

            The day he could take the  cage off . It was six in the morning and Bryan and I were both getting ready for school. Just talking, not that he knew it was me but yes, Today was Monday and I was so ready to see him at school. I wonder if he would act different since he had the cage on. I'm surprised it fit.. He had a monster in between his legs and it worried me.

We stayed up so late just talking to each other and it just felt so good, it was so nice. 

             I spent the next thirty minutes getting ready. Even wore my new Star wars vans they had some awesome shoelaces. I finished with a pair of black jeans and a nice white T-shirt.

                   "Why do you look like that?". Austin asked stepping into the doorway . "It's Monday". He nodded and help up a box of donuts and I gladly accepted one. 

           "Do you have a crush on anyone?". I asked Austin with a raised eyebrow. He was stuffing a donut into his mouth  "That's none of your business". He said with his mouth full. How rude.

      We both a shared a smile and ate the rest of the donuts in comfortable silence.

 "Do you mind taking Austin to school. I have a meeting that I'm late for already". Mom said walking in and fixing her hair "You look fine and yeah I'll drop him off". She kissed us both on the forehead and looked through the fridge.  Austin huffed "Are you kidding me, he has school at seven mine starts at nine that's two hours!". He said groaning.

 "Sucks to suck". I said ruffling his hair. He snatched his head away from me and walked out the front door "Austin Levi Carter nếu anh không của bạn ass -".   Mom didn't get to finish because Austin was out the front door by my car.

  "Thank you". I said, she turned to me with her hand on her hips  "You too, get out". I stuck my hands up in defense, snatching the car keys and running out.

      "She's like an undercover monster ". Austin said buckling himself up I agreed and started the car pulling out the driveway so she could get out.  When we got to Austin's school he didn't seem too mad anymore as he got out the car and ran to this guy and girl he saw "Have a good day my baby." I yelled out loud.  He turned around glaring at me and I snickered driving away before he could respond.