31- Make Me Weak

SHOUTOUTS TOO!!

@xXcuriosityXx

@ContesaRubia

@sadejonas

 AND

@Keerio

------ENJOY!!

             ASPENS P.O.V

      Finally after spending the night in a hospital,I was home in bed.  I was  so happy Bryan stayed with me though, We made out and even did a little some. I can't believe I'm the one who suggested it though. Gosh i'm so weird and currently I was by myself, since I was on bed rest for three days.

              A few more minutes until Bryan came over. A few more minutes too long. I already finished all my work for today even had mom bring my culinary teacher what was to be cooked today.

                I sighed as I watched another re-run of Chopped before changing the channel. I was now on HBO, flipping when it came across two men having sex. It's not even five yet! I clicked info to see Queer as Folk  I guess sex really did feel amazing, since the blonde headed guy kept moaning for more.

                 I closed my eyes and inched my fingers into my shorts, listening to him moan.

  BRYANS P.O.V

               "I'm just bringing him something to eat, gonna hang out there for a bit too". I told my mom, she pointed a finger at me "You better come back , like you left Bryan". I smiled but nodded "Yes ma'am". I grabbed my car keys and the plate of food, heading out to my car.

                         I set the food in the passeneger seat and drove to Cvs.

 "Welcome to CVS, we have a sale on our water and college hoodies". I nodded walking  to the candy section getting him some Paydays and a small teddy bear. I walked to the checkout, just as I saw Jane walk in.

         "Hey Bryan!". She said giving me a smile, "Hi". I said, handing the clerk cash. He handed me back my change and I thanked him ,heading for the exit "How's Aspen?". She asked. I shrugged "Pretty good, I have to go now". She nodded and I continued on my way.

                 I pulled up near his house and got out. Using Taylors key I opened the front door the , ignoring the beep sounding and closed it behind me.

            I set the bear and food down, walking upstairs. I opened his door "Asp- Oh?".  He sat up, blushing red, putting his hands above his head  "I uhh, got carried away". He whispered clearing his throat . I walked in smirking and closed the door behind me.

           "Hi". He said, slipping his shorts back on. "Hi". I said back. He re arranged the covers to hide his erection but the moaning from the T.v was clearly making that difficult. "Come here". He whispered, patting his bed. I kicked my shoes off and walked to his bed sitting on it.

               "How are you feeling?". I asked, he laid his head on my chest "Fine, I guess". I listened to his heavy breathing and moved my hand to his thigh. He shivered  and I climbed over him. He pulled me down and pressed his lips against mine.

             I removed the cover from over him and kicked it to the floor.He groaned as I started palming him.

"Can I play with it?". I asked.

    THIRD P.O.V

      Bryan helped Aspen pull his shorts off, then his boxers. He quickly got to work taking him in his mouth,watching as Aspen withered. He took him in deeper and ran tongue over his tip. Aspen whined when Bryan pulled away only to show attention to his balls. "Mmmm" Aspen moaned, touching Bryan's head.

                   Bryan gripped Aspen's cock with his hand and started stroking him as fast as he could "Ahh!". Aspen cried, grinding against Bryan. Bryan spread Aspens cheeks and used his hand to rub against Aspen's entrance.  Aspen arched his back.

             Aspen cried out when Bryans tongue dipped inside him "Oh My God". He moaned, grinding against his face. Aspen felt hot all over  and couldn't comprehend what was happening, the pleasure was mind blowing. Bryan shoved his tongue in further, darting it in and out as quick as he could, he gripped Aspen's balls and started to massage them.

         "Oh hell!". Aspen cried, using his uninjured arm to grip the sheets, he kept his eyes closed tight, but his mouth wide open as he moaned and screamed Bryan's name. "I..I'm go-". Aspen was cut off, as Bryan reached up and pinched his nipples. Aspen hissed and carried on moaning.

                 "Oh, you're such a good boy". Aspen moaned, throwing his head back. Bryan groaned in happiness and removed his head from between Aspens legs. He licked his fingers before placing one at Aspens entrance "Hmphh!!". Aspen cried, when Bryan slid a finger in. Bryan also groaned and started moving the finger around feeling Aspens tightness "So tight sir, I can't wait to be in it". Bryan moaned, adding in another finger.

               "Oh Bryan!". Aspen moaned. Bryan moved his fingers faster, searching for Aspen's prostate , when he found it he violently touched it making Aspen scream, arch his back high and cum all over himself. He landed back on the bed panting hard.

                Bryan removed his fingers and licked them.  Aspen watched and his breathing hitched higher. "Are you okay?". Bryan asked, making sure he didn't hurt Aspen. Aspen nodded and sat up holding a hand up. 

            "We have a session tomorrow".  Aspen whispered, still shuddering from his orgasm. Bryan nodded and kissed the bottom of Aspens feet. "I'm starving". Aspen breathed. Bryan nodded and sat up "I brought you something to eat, do you want me to bring it to yo-".

"I'm gonna go shower, then i'll be downstairs, heat it up for me Bryan". Bryan nodded, and walked out the room downstairs. Aspen stripped from his shirt and crabbed a crutch walking to the bathroom, he stared at his body and sighed, Bruising still evident.

               He turned the shower on and got in, glaring at the stupid neon green cast keeping him from a clean arm.

BRYANS P.O.V

           I heated up the food like Aspen told me to do and looked down to see my arousal gone. I thanked God and grabbed plates from the cabinets and dished us food, bringing it into the front room.

                  I flipped through the channels until it landed on Finding Carter, it was last weeks episode and a new one would come on at nine. I turned and watched Aspen slide down the stairs and hop back up, limping towards me. 

        "We're gonna find those bastards that did this, okay?". Aspen shook his head "I just wanna forget, Bryan". He reached for a plate and started to eat. "You made me feel really good today". He whispered, looking up at me "I try". I said, putting an arm behind his head. 

             "You know, Crash is kind of cute". He said digging into the dirty rice. I raised an eyebrow "Wonder if he'll still be cute if he gets in a car crash". I said cracking my knuckles "Oh stop it". He said, nudging me. "So, do you know whats with Taylor, whats going on?". He asked.

          "Taylor decided to get it in the summer instead of now, he wouldn't be able to do gymnastics and play the drums anyways". I said. Aspen sighed. "And there's another thing but I don't know, he threatened the doctor not to tell. I guess they made a deal". I added, taking a bite of my food.

        Aspen shrugged "I don't know, he seems like the  same old Taylor a food loving, perverted french freak, who likes Dawson". He said "But denies it". We both added laughing.

          I watched as Aspen watched T.v and ran my fingers through his hair. He let out a satisfied groan and set his plate down, cuddling closer to me. " I still feel bad about lying to you". He said, I shushed him.

              "Well don't". I said, turning the volume of the T.v up.

-------------------------

Sorry it twas so late!! Did you take a look at my new book Want? Haha and  I need 110 votes, and 30 comments before my next update.. it's gone be good

Vote comment, Gigglez out!!