22-Make Me Hurt

ALA KAZAM!! is that how you say it? Well I bring to you another chapter I hope this one is longer, SHOUTOUTS TOOO!!

@Dark_Girl28

@clwitty

@Yaoigirl132

@CrazyCurls99

AND

@Savvy_Darling

-------------

              ASPENS P.O.V

  Bryan wasn't at school today. I couldn't blame him .I had betrayed him. He felt like a fool, he even thought I did it to get back at him when I fact I figured I did it to get with him. I sighed and handed my work sheet in "Cheer up Aspen today is the party, maybe something good will happen". Taylor said, scribbling on his desk.

                 "I really don't wanna go, Taylor, I'm sorry". He frowned "No, Aspen you're going. I don't care what you say you're going, you need to get out no matter what happened with my brother". I looked at him, sighing again  "Oh you'll thank me later, don't beat yourself up about it". He said, turning back in his chair.

                  "I just, I just hope I don't get drunk because my best friend isn't there and I try to drive over to his house, while drunk to tell him how cool the party was". I growled at him "You wouldn't dare". I said, glaring at him. 

           He nodded "I'm Taylor Monte, I would".

"Would do what". Jane asked, coming back from turning her work sheet in "Beat your ass". Taylor said innocently looking at his new manicured nails. "Well you're just lovely". She said, laughing. He popped his gum and looked through his work book.

              "Where is Bryan?". Jane asked, my heart started beating fast  and I shrugged. My phone vibrated and I pulled  it out scrolling down.

 Taylor-I'm so sorry about your back, I forgot all about it, how is it?

 Aspen-It's fine , Stina helped me, It's just bruised pretty bad

Taylor-I'm so gonna kill him and don't worry about Jane, Bryan will come around.

       What did he mean, don't worry about Jane? I nodded and put my phone back in my pocket. I rubbed my eyes and laid my head down, only two more classes till the day was over. The bell rung and we stood up "I'll walk you to class, we have a sub in Band so she won't care". I nodded and we headed to my culinary class.

                  "Maybe try talking to him again, but later on?". Taylor asked. I shrugged "I shouldn't have done that. Even as a Dominant or not, I was looking up more stuff and it talked about how you have to gain trust to get that full connection and I agree, Bryan doesn't trust me anymore, it's over". I frowned and bit my bottom lip. I felt so stupid. 

              I walked away from Taylor and into my class "I'll be waiting by the door when the bell rings". Taylor called. I gave him a nod and went to my cooking station. I huffed and sat on my stool, laying my head in my hands.

           "Are you alright Aspen". The teacher asked, I nodded "Just a little tired, went over board with Pre Cal, last night". I lied,  She nodded and rubbed my back. "Well, I'll have us make something simple today, maybe a soup and salad, huh?". I nodded "Thank you". She patted my back and walked back to the front.

             "Alright, since today is Friday and I hear there will be a party , we'll make something simple". The class howled and I grabbed a cutting board, standing up "Soup and Salad, with your choice of bread?". We nodded and I reached for carrots and tomatoes, chopping them with my knife.