24- Make Me Rebel

Hey you guys as promised, I said I'd update Friday which is today, or later on,but I spent a few days writing chapters down so yeah this will be fast, I hope you all enjoy ,ugh the trip was not a success but anyways SHOUTOUTS TOO

@purplebutterfly1128 <--- For like blowing up my damn emails with her comments.

@Love4thebooks <----For also blowin them up

@Huntress_Power <---- Made me laugh

@hextough <----I love her comments

AND

@Zephiron <--- You cool

-------------------------------- wow did you see the trailer for fifty shades of grey

ASPENS P.O.V

I was on lock down. The woman took my car keys and my phone, She was 'nice' enough to let me keep my T.v.

Taylor was coming over in a few hours and Thank God Jane was coming over sooner. Her parents forced her to go to the country club for a party and she couldn't get out of it. "Aspen are you hungry?". Austin asked, holding a tray of bread and soup.

"A little bit". I muttered flipping through the channels , he set the tray down and coughed "So..How was it? The drug". He asked sitting on my bed. I shrugged "It's not something I do again, it was nice.. at first".I buried my head in my hands. I missed Bryan.

The doorbell rang and I quickly jumped up running to the door "Why the hell would you take Molly?". Jane asked shoving past me "Well hello to you too".

"Aspen". She said, glaring at me.

"I.. I don't know I was caught up in the moment, I wanted to have fun". She scoffed and walked into the kitchen "How are you feeling?". She asked feeling my forehead. "Fine, I've been drinking lots of water". I said, giving her a hug. "I brought you monkey bread". She said handing me a container.

"Oh My God yes. Taylor's also bringing me some later, speaking of which can I use your phone to call him, maybe he'll wanna come over since you're here". She rolled her eyes, but handed me her phone "I'm gonna go use your bathroom, this coffee did not sit well with my stomach".

I laughed and she walked out flicking me off. I clicked Taylor on speed Dial.

"Yes?". He asked rudely.

"Relax it's just me". I said, biting my bottom lip so I wouldn't laugh. I would never understand why he couldn't stand Jane.

"Oh heyy!! why are you on Jane's phone". He asked, grunting.

"Because she's over here, You should come over now too, she even brought Tacos". I heard shuffling "Okay,fine but i'm only coming over for the tacos and because Dawson is coming over here" He said, I could picture him rolling his eyes. "And you". He finished off.

"You can't ignore him forever". I sang.

"Watch me". He said before hanging up. I huffed and pulled the phone from my ear, making sure it hung up. The home screen went to the browser loading into Fetlife " Whaaaat, Jane uses this herself?". I muttered to myself ,scrolling through the feed.

I clicked My Profile and nearly had a heart attack, literally my heart was pounding so hard and fast right now.

"The hell"

Name- Hunter

UserName-The Duke

Role-Dom

Age-Twenty four

Looking For- A lifetime partner

- A sub

-A relationship

- A play partner

"Oh My God". I looked through the messages and felt my stomach fall . Bryan was in the inbox, the pictures I took were forwarded to him. "Oh My God, Oh god". I screenshot the messages sending them to my phone, then deleted our convo.

"Oh My God". Jane was the Duke, Jane had my phone, Jane was the Duke. I put her phone down. I felt sick to my stomach.

Jane was The Duke, Jane was The Duke, Jane was the fucking Duke.

Why was her name Hunter, why would she do this, Why would she send those photos to Bryan.

"Aspen are you okay?". Austin asked and I nodded, pointing at the water, unable to speak "Whoa your soap is amazing, smells damn good. I'm gonna have to steal some". Jane said, walking back into the kitchen. Why would she do this.

"Are you okay?". She asked, my throat was dry. I need water, I needed Bryan. Austin handed me the water and I quickly downed it. This is why I shouldn't be allowed to use other peoples phone. I need to stay out of peoples business. "I.. I h-have to go". I blurted.. darting up the stairs and into my room.

"Aspen, is everything alright?". My mom asked, peeking her head through the doorway. I picked up the folded packet and held it tight. "Mom, please let me use the car..". She gave me a stern look "Aspen".

"Mom please I have to go, please let me go". I said again, she shook her head "Aspen, I know you're not used to this but you're grounded you took a dru- Aspen!!". I ran out the room, and back downstairs.

"Dad, I need the keys". I said, inching towards the door. "Aspen, if you take one step out that door." My dad dared.

"What's going on?". Jane asked, looking confused. I glared at her then back at my dad "Ground me later, but I have to go". I ran out the front door and towards Taylor's house.

I yelped as I ran across the street and a car swerved, honking at me, I jumped back on the sidewalk, already a block closer. Thank God, they lived in the same neighborhood.

~

Walking into the driveway I tried my hardest to catch my breath. I wiped the sweat off my forehea and felt my breathing go back to normal "Dawson..". He looked up from his phone. "Hey? Uh.. Taylor already left for your house so..". I nodded.

"I'm not here for him, can you help me out?". I asked, he frowned "I don't thin-".

"Dawson please! You told him I did it for revenge, it's the least you can do". I growled. He looked taken aback and sighed, motioning for me to go ahead.

He unlocked the door and held it open for me to go in first. "Daws- Hey..What are you doing here Aspen".

BRYANS P.O.V

Aspen walked in panting and took a step closer to me. I stood there as he took many steps closer. My heart started beating fast and I closed my eyes waiting for the slap or punch, but instead he reached up pulling me lower by my hair and smashed his lips against mine.

He stood there for a few seconds, not moving. Guessing that he didn't know what he was doing, I pulled him closer and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He grasped my shirt and bit my bottom lip, slipping a few pages of paper in my hands, before pulling away.

I licked my bottom lip and watched him walk out the front door. "Awww shit son!". Dawson hollered running out after him.

ASPENS P.O.V

"Aspen!!". I turned to see Dawson, holding up his key "Need a ride home?".

------------------------------- SORRY ITS SO SHORT!

Ehemm, so it begins. I hope you enjoyed that, I must be off to clean and do my meal prep, comment Hoebag if you read this. I love you all, until next time.